Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I'm not going to read the WU until Ab solves the issue. Tab tak usko aise hi annoying banayenge. Also someone said that the divorce promo will play out in monday special episode. If it's true then I'm excited to see how she solves the problem between V-M this week, coz she will not sign the paper unless and until she mend V-M's relationship smiley24

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She's doing it to prove her point though. She wants to show them she doesn't care for their rules and that she can be happy doing her own thing.

Why halt her music to listen to chudail Ruhi?!

And she called kids because she wanted to feel happy and she made a plan with cousins. It seems like it was to get Charu to come out at least more than anything.

She was soft on Vidya. She never raised her voice . She apologized for holding hand too but she just wanted to speak in a civilized way. She removed hand when vidya paused to listen. She held it each time Vidya walked away and not forcibly. She held hand softly just to make her stay. No manhandling. She is not giving space to Vidya but that coz she's made it her mission to fix things for V and M after the accusations hurled at her. So she's not thinking about how it will backfire. Her perspective is that you can hate me but even if one aspect of what I'm saying strikes a chord with you then its good.

She doesn't need to get involved at all but she's literally been brought back for madhav vidya sake so she feels obligated. I see where she's coming from even though I want her to go back to hostel and dump these poddars.

See I love her and I support everything that she did so far but today she behaved a little over the top. Her tit for tat behaviour like this is absolutely perfect for Ruhi but not ok for elders. It is not coming out nice in my eyes and she was never like this before. Earlier also she held her ground but never behaved like this. She showed respect always.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Why_though

but her creating unnecessary scene and showing attitude can be avoided.. that only makes her look arrogant and disrespectful. She is basically not like that, then why must she behave like that ? Just to show she doesn’t get affected?? When she is clearly sad, why must she act unaffected?

Because she does not want to appear weak or vulnerable to those who are eager to get rid of her.

She's being careful not to be disrespectful but still show her rebelliousness.

I don't mind it.

She does not want to show her tears. She cries in private. But in front of all she keeps up her cheery facade.

Some of it seems to be a deliberate coping mechanism to distract herself.

Happy songs, dance to release happy hormones.

The kids scene i think was planned between her and cousins to get Charu to come out of her room.

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

See I love her and I support everything that she did so far but today she behaved a little over the top. Her tit for tat behaviour like this is absolutely perfect for Ruhi but not ok for elders. It is not coming out nice in my eyes and she was never like this before. Earlier also she held her ground but never behaved like this. She showed respect always.

I see rebellion but not disrespect.

She has not said anything cruel or below the belt to anyone

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

I understand where she is coming from but when they are saying we don’t consider you family, you stop n maintain distance, even if you love them.

One cant keep saying I feel you r like my mother, father, family while they are not at all onboard of that. Its a two way thing.

Lets see what they show, hope she leaves soon.

She's only saying how she feels about V and M. She knows M loves her as his beti too. So thats her emotional connect. She's craved a papa so this was easy manipulation. She fell for it and returned to the hell hole.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Abhira wakes up to her patti coming off and is trying to tie it herself and appears to be having a headache. Armaan sees her doing this and walks in to help her. but it takes him a minute to offer help. literally he takes a deep breath and then comes in- ki ab yeh bhi karna hoga

He helps her ties the bandage. Abhira lets him without saying a word. she starts to walk away before he has fastened it but he hold her by hand and fixes it. Then he walks off. and she watches sad but doesnt say anything.

Everyone at breakfast table is angry. Vidya backbites about Abhira. Ruhi offers to make lemonade but Abhira is coming out of kitchen lost in her own world dancing with headphones in her ears. And then she greets everyone in smile taking her earphones out. She offers shikanji to everyone. she drinks a sip and says- see i havent mixed anything in it. she offers everyone a glass. Dadi grabs the glass and breaks it and then breaks all the glasses and jug . says- anything that you touch becomes apavitra. And she says- I hate you ladki. Abhira looks shocked but watches without giving much reaction. dadi ays I'd rather drink zeher than water from your hands. Abhira watches all the broken glasses and looks a bit hurt but doesnt react . everyone except Ruhi goes away. Ruhi taunts saying did you think people will drink if you offer after all your badtameezi. this is not your family anymore.

Kaveri gets DP made.

Ruhi tells Abhira not to enter kitchen. And Abhira leaves and makes kachoris outside on a brick chulha. Cousins get the kids from orphanage and they have kachori party.

Family sees what she is upto. And Manisha and Madhav are happy . everyone else is angry. Fufa and Armaan arrive to see the scenes as well. Armaan smiles at the kids bit not really at Abhira. she offers him a kachori. He is about to take it but Kaveri calls him so he doesnt eat and walks away. Cousins dance, sing and enjoy with Abhira and kids and Charu is also there watching. she watches silently but eventually she also cheers up and smiles a little. Abhira drags her also. she is not fully in it but does offer a teeny tiny smile.

Kaveri, Fufa, Armaan, Ruhi gather and Kaveri gives him DP.

Armaan says why now, we bought her back for 3 months na. he says Madhav wont agree. Maa-papa situation will worsen. Kaveri says she is making our lives difficult. he points out we only bol bolke brought her back. he says- lets wait till she is not unwell. Fufa says she is having kachori party. he is trying to find excuses to not give DP and is at a loss when Kaveri asks him what his issue is. He says- gimme some time.

Kids all leave and Charu also goes away. She tells cousins to be with Charu. Abhira spots Vidya at a distance and goes to her. she tries to talk to her. she is very soft towards Vidya. says sorry and then tells her - please leave the older chub rahi thoughts aside. Vidya says- dont talk. Abhira says I am a law student, difficult to be quiet. Vidya loses her cool and almost slaps her but Armaan stops her. he says- she is not even worth your thappad. so he is angry. He yells at her for speaking to maa. he says I said stay away na. Why are you hurting her. Abhira says- not maa, i am hurting your ego. because you seem to be worried that I might fix things and then you cant be the superhero you like to be all the time. he says who are you? she says I am beti. I truly see them as my own parents. she says- I am currently your legal wife so I do have a right to speak

Armaan gives her DP saying I am taking your haq away.

Abhira is shocked. but she doesnt show much reaction. he hands her papers and says sign it. She looks at it and has a sheen of tears but doesnt say anything.

Precap is Akshaya Tritiya and Abhirmaan doing aarti. everyone gets gifts. Kaveri offers a gift to Abhira and says open it. her gift is a box full of pens and kaveri saying today she can sign papers without issue. but looks like Manisha will destroy papers before that by putting paani over it.

This show is not even worth anger now. It is that trash. Only good thing was Abhira bringing out Vidya's real face. That woman just wants to play victim and always have someone to blame. First it was Madhav and Armaan, then she turned against Kaveri and now she's back to Madhav and Abhira. Otherwise, Abhira ne aise bhi koi gunah nahi kiya that she's overreacting so much. If this was really about deal shadi, then the first one she should be angry with is Armaan. But no, she's taking out all the frustration on Abhira. And Armaan.. well he's just a worthless moron. However, more than him, I'm pissed off with Abhira. Why the heck is she even in that place? I was so excited when they released that DP promo. Was waiting for Abhira to throw DPs on that worthless trash's face. But they are showing that moron bringing DPs instead. There's not one single thing that's exciting about this show now.

Pinecone thumbnail

I think she will throw DP in the end when track finishes.

Right now V and M are her mission.

Based on bts she does not refuse to sign. Pen doesn't work and presumably she is stopped by Madhav again.

And then manisha destroys papers

So its not that Abhira refused to sign .

She is staying for V and M because its become a challenge for her. She is fixated on it.

shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nah it's not just ruhi now. it's moreso dadisa and the thing that dadisa has to bend down to someone.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

This show is not even worth anger now. It is that trash. Only good thing was Abhira bringing out Vidya's real face. That woman just wants to play victim and always have someone to blame. First it was Madhav and Armaan, then she turned against Kaveri and now she's back to Madhav and Abhira. Otherwise, Abhira ne aise bhi koi gunah nahi kiya that she's overreacting so much. If this was really about deal shadi, then the first one she should be angry with is Armaan. But no, she's taking out all the frustration on Abhira. And Armaan.. well he's just a worthless moron. However, more than him, I'm pissed off with Abhira. Why the heck is she even in that place? I was so excited when they released that DP promo. Was waiting for Abhira to throw DPs on that worthless trash's face. But they are showing that moron bringing DPs instead. There's not one single thing that's exciting about this show now.

yeh log misleading promos dene me mahir hai remember the jholmate revelation to baby sa, multiple promos were done on it but did it happen big no.

fear this divorce drama will be till ipl end the writers are not interested to think of plots out of the box right now so they will drag this crapfest to keep abhira in poddar zoo

Edited by CaptDeadpool007 - 5 months ago
shahi10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

she's overfixated on it now. her being there is not going to magically fix someone's rishta. that rishta already had problems in it before abhira, and they will continue to have problems after abhira. abhira is not some fairy who can make everything right especially when 50% of that rishta is immensely irked by her.