Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Kyunki Vidya Uski MAA Hai Woh Hi Bhagwan Hai aur uska haath uthaana ashirwaad jaisa hai smiley20

4 din ki maa๐Ÿ˜œ
KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Agreed.

But i understand where Abhira is coming from

Abhira has formed bonds with most people except kaveri, fufa and Ruhi. She was grateful for the support she got when she had no one and living for 9 months together she formed an attachment. As she started falling for Armaan she adopted his family as hers too. They were important to him so became important to her too. She always craved a big family. So those are het reasons to care. She was emotionally manipulated into returning. She can't stand the accusation that she has anything - even 0.1% contri to V and M separation because she loves them as her own parents having never known a dad and craving maternal affection.

The girl is trying to give herself a reality check as often as possible too.

I understand where she is coming from but when they are saying we donโ€™t consider you family, you stop n maintain distance, even if you love them.

One cant keep saying I feel you r like my mother, father, family while they are not at all onboard of that. Its a two way thing.

Lets see what they show, hope she leaves soon.

waise hiw weak dadi is shown.....gusse per kabu nahi hai....pure ghar ki ring master ho kar bhi.....ek abhira per na control hone ke karan...puri tod fod macha di hai....

socho how much abhira is bearing and with such high spiritis...akele ho kar bhi.....

yeh dadi sanskaaron ki baat karti hain...and parivaar mein rahne ki baat karti hain.......๐Ÿ˜‚

she did not plead to come back...she was REQUESTED to come back...and she came back on her terms...to if they had problems, y did dadi go to get her back??? socha ki she will be a docile girl and will b ehsaanon mein dabhi ladki???

bhai agar vidya madhav ke beech mein use bolna hi nahi tha, to y did armaan give that reason for bringing her back???

Originally posted by: Pinecone

She's doing it to prove her point though. She wants to show them she doesn't care for their rules and that she can be happy doing her own thing.

Why halt her music to listen to chudail Ruhi?!

And she called kids because she wanted to feel happy and she made a plan with cousins. It seems like it was to get Charu to come out at least more than anything.

She was soft on Vidya. She never raised her voice . She apologized for holding hand too but she just wanted to speak in a civilized way. She removed hand when vidya paused to listen. She held it each time Vidya walked away and not forcibly. She held hand softly just to make her stay. No manhandling. She is not giving space to Vidya but that coz she's made it her mission to fix things for V and M after the accusations hurled at her. So she's not thinking about how it will backfire. Her perspective is that you can hate me but even if one aspect of what I'm saying strikes a chord with you then its good.

She doesn't need to get involved at all but she's literally been brought back for madhav vidya sake so she feels obligated. I see where she's coming from even though I want her to go back to hostel and dump these poddars.

exactly.....she was asked to come back because of this and she came back because of this...to ab armaan should know.....ki woh use laaya kyun hai? she did not come saying she wants to interfere......she said she does not want to come back....to armaan emotionally manipulated her saying she is selfish not caring for vidya madhav ka rishta....

bandi kare to kya kare?

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

lol sorry but like, every character is so disconnected, including Abhira. And she comes off super annoying in today's epi. You can agree or disagree. I already shared my views on how I find Madhav selfish and how he emotionally blackmails Abhira to come back. Plus, I find Manisha Chachi and all the Poddars selfish, to be honest. They only think from their perspective. They know the kind of household Abhira is living in. She gets insulted every day, and they're trying this stupid stuff to get her and Armaan together. Just because in their subconscious they think if Abhira stays there, she will bring some revolution and everyone will be happy.

Madhav, who himself never tried to mend his marriage for 30 years, now he want to put Abhira and Armaan into the same loveless marriage? If you saw RoPo IV yesterday, he said Armaan never promised to love Abhira back; he's only taking responsibility, that's it. That's Armaan's Pov rn. And Abhira dancing annoyingly and giving Dadisa lemonade, what was that? You can defend it, like, "Oh, she thinks of them as family" or whatever. But to me, as a neutral viewer, it comes off as very annoying. When someone is annoyed with you, you don't dance in their face; of course, they will get pissed off. And then forcing Vidya to listen to her words when Vidya doesn't even want to. Did she think locking them in a room would magically turn a loveless marriage into love between Vidya and Madhav? Lol, that's so dumb. Now, let's talk about the precap. She's probably not gonna sign it. Where's her self-respect? When this dude is giving her divorce papers, why not just sign and go? She come back with full swag and keep chanting about how she has self-respect. Now, if she doesn't sign the divorce papers, isn't she contradicting herself? This is what I don't like about itv ; they always show the female lead as mahaan or dumb. At least Savi is better; she's not going back to her in-laws' house.

Fortnight thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aaj meri prediction pehli baar sahi hui.smiley40

I told y'all Armaan will say something shitty after stopping Vidya from slapping Absmiley36

vidya ko dadi ne kaha hoga.......to she went ahead with jo jo and jaise jaise dadi ne bataya hoga,,,๐Ÿ˜‚

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

I understand where she is coming from but when they are saying we donโ€™t consider you family, you stop n maintain distance, even if you love them.

One cant keep saying I feel you r like my mother, father, family while they are not at all onboard of that. Its a two way thing.

Lets see what they show, hope she leaves soon.

she also does not know how much vidya hates her now.....iss liye aaj when armaan told her...she said she is at least madhav's beti...๐Ÿ˜‚ dheere dheere she will also learn....

she was told to come because of them...woh jis maksad ke liye aayee hai...owh kaam hi kar rahi hai....