Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Honestly every thing is disjointed- characters make no sense.

It looks more like Vidya is taking her grudge w Madhav out on Abhira. Madhav said he wants her so she is going OTT hating Abhira.

Why on earth Madhav wants Abhira there? In his words pyaar ho jaega, they all know there is no love just care. He n Vidya r suffering in loveless marriage then why push Abhira n Armaan?

N bhai ek bar apne bete se puchh to lo- he didn’t fall for Abhira in all these while, ask him if he likes some one else??

Par he is also acting out of guilt. He didn’t stand up for Armaan’s mother so he will compensate by ‘standing up’ for Abhira, but there is difference- he loved Armaan’s mother while Armaan doesn’t. Par he is also going crazy!

Armaan- less said is better. Char is just a puppet.
He has realized he n Abhira r not a match so he should help her settle n be independent outside but he is stuck on his guilt of Alshara n wants to finish his 1 yr term. But wo bhi nahi ho raha dhang se- one day dom1 said theow her out, he did, someone said bring her back, he did. Man literally is a walking puppet.

N why Abhira is still calling these thankless people family is beyond me. They brought in her father’s mention for wrong reason. He stayed in relationships tgat welcomed him. But here Abhira is outright hated.

Agreed.

But i understand where Abhira is coming from

Abhira has formed bonds with most people except kaveri, fufa and Ruhi. She was grateful for the support she got when she had no one and living for 9 months together she formed an attachment. As she started falling for Armaan she adopted his family as hers too. They were important to him so became important to her too. She always craved a big family. So those are het reasons to care. She was emotionally manipulated into returning. She can't stand the accusation that she has anything - even 0.1% contri to V and M separation because she loves them as her own parents having never known a dad and craving maternal affection.

The girl is trying to give herself a reality check as often as possible too.

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

ty for update like i said yesterday skip till she is out of jungle house

nothing is making sense

show is running just for the sake of it, that's all lackluster everywhere

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Vidya ne aisi faltu baat pe hath uthaya? I m seriously so annoyed w this over reaction of family!

Charu ka affair, she is nore guilty than Abhira, deal marriage- Armaan is equally guilty if not more. Why only Abhira?

Unbelievable- i dont think Shahi has ever had creative team so incompetent.

PS: Sai also had to make a make shift chulha. Uhhh… it was one of the worst track of ghum

Yes it reminded me of Sai virat track but that was a very huge track .. it went on for months starting of Shruti in Diwali and ended after holi in Ghum ..
This is going haywire .. Abhira was happy in her PG .. they made her move out from there .. lose her deposit .. now poor girl will not have money to even move to a new PG

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

What sort of people are these. Bhagwan ki Puja karneke immediately baad paap kar rahe hain?And I not enjoying what they are doing to Abhiras character either. She should not have danced around or made a chulha outside without asking. And neither did I like her way of persuading Vidya. Nor do I understand why she stays back after the paper.

Why should she stop living her life. She was clear she's gonna do her own thing and show them that they can't keep her down. She's enjoying her music. She wanted to cook and eat . She wasn't allowed to enter kitchen, she created a chulha. I like her rebellious streak. Its a tad deliberate but I'm glad she's doing it. Let her show them that they cant keep her down. She will find joy in the things she likes- kachori, kids, dance party etc. its her way of coping.

I'm sure she'll wanna leave but madhav will say something to keep her and her agenda is yet to be realized. She knows no one cares for her but she's determined that mein inko dikhaoongi that I didn't create problem but I fixed it. She's fully focused on that because its become a personal and emotional matter for her. Its suddenly like a chunauti to her to fix madhav-Vidya after being accused unfairly.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why should she stop living her life. She was clear she's gonna do her own thing and show them that they can't keep her down. She's enjoying her music. She wanted to cook and eat . She wasn't allowed to enter kitchen, she created a chulha. I like her rebellious streak. Its a tad deliberate but I'm glad she's doing it. Let her show them that they cant keep her down. She will find joy in the things she likes- kachori, kids, dance party etc. its her way of coping.

I'm sure she'll wanna leave but madhav will say something to keep her and her agenda is yet to be realized. She knows no one cares for her but she's determined that mein inko dikhaoongi that I didn't create problem but I fixed it. She's fully focused on that because its become a personal and emotional matter for her. Its suddenly like a chunauti to her to fix madhav-Vidya after being accused unfairly.

She is doing tit for tat in a house where no one wants her. What is the point? She can listen to songs but the way she halted other people before she finishes up the song and then serve was over the top. Also chulha is fine if she was cooking her own food but here ahe calls a whole gang if kids. It is anyways hazardous to light a fire so she should have atleast notified Manisha Chachi that she is doing it. Also forcing Vidya to listen to her and that too with authority did not look right. Even if I force my MIL to do something like that my husband will get super mad at me. Had she approached her differently I would not have minded specially when someone is already mad at you. You cannot make the opp party listen to you forcibly specially like holding hand against her wish and making her listen. Locking the pair inside was also childish but still it was not that rage inducing as today. But anyways whatever she is doing it does not call for serving the divorce papers that I agree.
Edited by Aashiqanafan - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I swear at this rate we’ll be trolling Abhira just like we troll Upma kamaal karte hain DKP waalesmiley37 Bechari Og Akshara must be rolling in her grave knowing that her great granddaughter is a next gen Upma smiley26

Bas ab isko bhi upma jaisi choti and sutti saree pehna do dkp walo smiley36 Vidya toh gayi abbb smiley36 Abhira bani Choti upma chodegi nahi ab! Madhav ke sath vidya ki wedding night kara ke he dum legi chahe vidya ko pasand ho ya na ho smiley36
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

She is doing tit for tat in a house where no one wants her. What is the point? She can listen to songs but the way she halted other people before she finishes up the song and then serve was over the top. Also chulha is fine if she was cooking her own food but here ahe calls a whole gang if kids. It is anyways hazardous to light a fire so she should have atleast notified Manisha Chachi that she is doing it. Also forcing Vidya to listen to her and that too with authority did not look right. Even if I force my MIL to do something like that my husband will get super mad at me. Had she approached her differently I would not have minded specially when someone is already mad at you. You cannot make the opp party listen to you forcibly specially like holding hand against her wish and making her listen. Locking the pair inside was also childish but still it was not that rage inducing as today.

She's doing it to prove her point though. She wants to show them she doesn't care for their rules and that she can be happy doing her own thing.

Why halt her music to listen to chudail Ruhi?!

And she called kids because she wanted to feel happy and she made a plan with cousins. It seems like it was to get Charu to come out at least more than anything.

She was soft on Vidya. She never raised her voice . She apologized for holding hand too but she just wanted to speak in a civilized way. She removed hand when vidya paused to listen. She held it each time Vidya walked away and not forcibly. She held hand softly just to make her stay. No manhandling. She is not giving space to Vidya but that coz she's made it her mission to fix things for V and M after the accusations hurled at her. So she's not thinking about how it will backfire. Her perspective is that you can hate me but even if one aspect of what I'm saying strikes a chord with you then its good.

She doesn't need to get involved at all but she's literally been brought back for madhav vidya sake so she feels obligated. I see where she's coming from even though I want her to go back to hostel and dump these poddars.

Edited by Pinecone - 5 months ago

I really get annoyed with this Vidya

Idk

Why the heck Abhira is talking with this toxic women.

Abhira ki self respect ki dhajjiyaan usa rahi hain.

Haath kese utha rahi hain yeh gatiya aurat Vidya, na khud khush rahegi na kisi aur ko khush rehne degi

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kyunki Vidya Uski MAA Hai Woh Hi Bhagwan Hai aur uska haath uthaana ashirwaad jaisa hai smiley20

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I don’t understand why Armaan suddenly behaves as if she has committed a big crime and he hates her so much.. Vidya’s behaviour makes no sense too.. she can be angry that they lied about the wedding but both of them are equally at fault. She should be grateful that Abhira’s mother saved his life and should treat her daughter right.. but seems like her past trauma is triggered and is taking it out on Abhira..

I hope madam Ruhi gets her heartbroken.. discarded by both Armaan and Rohit and dies lonely.. that one thing she wanted she should never get..

Abhira likes to fix things.. she is being blamed for problem in Madhav Vidya marriage.. so she is trying to fix it.. I don’t see anything wrong in that.. if she runs away before clearing the blame, she will look like coward.. let her clear all the blames and then get divorce and leave.. they don’t deserve her..

but her creating unnecessary scene and showing attitude can be avoided.. that only makes her look arrogant and disrespectful. She is basically not like that, then why must she behave like that ? Just to show she doesn’t get affected?? When she is clearly sad, why must she act unaffected?

If they had to divorce her, why to bring her back? If they want drama, show something logical with proper build up.. blaming Abhira for every mistake that’s not even hers and not clearing it, is annoying.. right from Ruhi accident that was done by krish till the recent rave party one..

note to writers : please show some consistency in writing. Give proper closure to tracks before starting new one.. just don’t leave everything open ended.. Please let Abhira clear all the blame and let her leave..

also note to Madam Ruhi : we are not werewolves but human beings. So if we don’t marry or be with our soulmates, we won’t die.. Please have some self respect and move on lady..