Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalma007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

This new side of Abhira is really nice to read about, instead of the one who take whatever crap these abusers throw her way.

Armaan ka abhi yeh haal hain, toh aage jaake kya hoga? Yeh to sirf trailer tha, picture to abhi start hi nahi hui aur banda itna desperate ho raha hain re: her being uncomfortable about the lack of physical contact.

Jab pata chalega ki she hates his guts, tab iss chalte phirte Pendulum Sa ki halat dekhne layak hog aur uss din ka bohat besabri se intezar rehega iss fan ko!

Keep it up!

Amazing start! smiley20

Edited by Kalma007 - 5 months ago
Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments.....❤️

Also , are you kalma fan?.....because they are my ultimate ship, the show which I followed like anything and everything. Kalma is my heart, best people best show, best couple....they are my itv parents, they raised me........a really unconventional ship acp and a student but still.....they are the best, they introduced me to the world of ffs, twitter tags, insta wars, reel and real life family......they are the best ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Also sehreem as Kalma♥️🥺 just got a little emotional....

Kalma007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamitashah1001

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments.....❤️

Also , are you kalma fan?.....because they are my ultimate ship, the show which I followed like anything and everything. Kalma is my heart, best people best show, best couple....they are my itv parents, they raised me........a really unconventional ship acp and a student but still.....they are the best, they introduced me to the world of ffs, twitter tags, insta wars, reel and real life family......they are the best ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Also sehreem as Kalma♥️🥺 just got a little emotional....

Loooooovvvveeddd Kalma!!!!! One of my most adored ITV ships!!

Truly the best of the best... Sehban & Reem's chemistry was just outta the world!

Kalma were also the reason I discovered India Forums.

So nice to find a fellow Kalma shipper! smiley27

MariyamBeary98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

loved this Abhira smiley1

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please update soon! Need to read about a badass Abhira who exposes poddars and spits on their face before leaving.

Sounds good! smiley10 Unn dono characterless people ko pitwao smiley42

Shamitashah1001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

-----CHAPTER 2-----

Abhira stood awkwardly looking at Armaan ,whereas Armaan was staring at her with a piercing stare trying to decipher her expressions. Abhira managed to give a fake smile , Armaan became even more confused and perked his eyebrow as if asking her to explain herself. She cursed herself in her mind that she could not hide her emotions of disgust for him.

She tried to speak , getting nervous under his intense scrutiny, " Khadoosmaan, mujhe checkout kar rhe ho?, Hn , maana main sundar hun par itni bhi nhi ki tum apni nazrein nh hata paao", she joked trying to lighten the atmosphere.

He stared at her with a passionate glint in his eyes, he smiled almost in a daze with a heartwarming smile and replied," Haan, main kar raha hun tumhe checkout, afterall biwi ho tum meri, tumhe nhi krunga toh kise checkout karunga, pados wali sheila aunty ko."

Her heart skipped several beats listening to his answer, out off all the replies she has planned in her mind to give him flew off the window and she was tongue tied. But,then it hit her, the truth of their namesake relationship and it brought her out of her trance and she mentally chided herself for flowing in her emotions.

She wanted to reply," Sheila aunty ko kyun, apni girlfriend slash bhabhi ko karo checkout, woh to asmaan me udegi,"she thought but she controlled herself. Then it hit Armaan what he spoke in his absence of mind and lost heart. He cleared his throat trying to get away from the awkwardness and spoke," I....I ...me..mean , I was jus....just ....," he stuttered trying to speak something but she cut him off," I know what you mean."

Armaan looked at her from top to bottom and sucked in a sharp breath , wondering if she was going somewhere that too this late in the evening, he wanted to ask but also didn't want to come as some protective, caring husband. But ,she was looking really beautiful, her makeup was light but she was glowing, her outfit in stark contrast with the pale skin making her look ever so gorgeous.

She waved her hand and informed him that she is leaving, he was still busy in thoughts .... suddenly it struck him after she left. He saw her dupatta( veil) on the bed and ran after her calling her name. She was walking really fast to avoid any further convo with him or anybody from the madclan.

She was in the drawing room giving fake small smile to everyone, she was walking ahead when out of nowhere Armaan grabbed her hand and pulled her, with a force she landed on his strong well built chest, he held her waist tightly as to stabilize her. They were in really close proximity and unaware of the judgemental gazes . They both were lost in each other's eyes , with each passing second his green eyes were turning darker, now olive orbs gazing at her with intense passion and rights.

She was staring to find out if she can see any truth in his eyes, trying to understand his emotions his expressions, desperately searching for answer in his eyes . For clarity of the her thoughts which were making her vile and negative but she only found some soft expressions and dark eyes looking at her with an unknown emotion. They both were lost in each other with each passing second Armaan's hold on her waist was getting tighter. Abhira doesn't seem to realise it and was very much weirdly comfortable with the touch.

But another pair of grey eyes were burning with jealousy and hatred looking at them. Ruhi could not take it any more so she threw the vase on the floor making a loud noice. Everyone was shocked, this made them come out of their trance and they separated like they got electrocuted. They both finally registered the surroundings and they saw different kind of emotions on everyone's face.

Manisha and Vidhya were looking at them with adoration. The chorus gang with awe and teasing glint, Dadisa with hatred and irritation, fufasa with disgust. Madhav was smiling ear to ear. And, then they finally turned to source of sound Ruhi was looking at them with disgust, jealousy, hatred, regret every negative emotion on her face. Armaan ignored her but her expressions hit Abhira real hard in the guts. Her bubble finally burst and she started feeling disgusting and terrible of loosing herself again and again . It was as if Ruhi was the reality check.

Abhira and Armaan got really awkward and uncomfortable. They stuttered trying to answer everyone but Manisha spoke in between giggling and teasing," Armaan hume pata tha ki tum Abhira se pyaar karte ho par yeh nhi pata tha ki iss hadd se pyaar me pagal ho ki bhul jaoge ki tum sabke beech me khade ho, kya kheencha hai usko ekdum hero ki tarah, how romantic".she spoke dreamily,the chorus gang hooted and they shifted uncomfortably.

Abhira finally had enough of this shit , she can not take the fake love and care from the madclan so she turned towards him asked," Kya huwa khadoosmaan, aisa kyun kheencha mujhe jaise main train ke aage koodne jaa rhi," she spoke sweetly desperately trying to keep her anger and irritation at bay.

He looked at her and asked still very aware of everyone's eyes, " Kuch bhul nhi rhi ho tum?"

Abhira did not remember anything, that what has she forgotten, she cutely shook her head in a no ," Nahi toh ,main toh kuch nhi bhul rhi". Armaan found her adorable and wanted to pinch her cheeks so bad, she was looking so cute while trying to remember with the index finger and thumb on her chin with numerous expressions passing through her face.

Manisha spoke out of her extroverted nature," Abhira , socho kya bhul rahi...kahin Armaan ko hug ya kiss krna toh nhi bhul gyi jaane se pehle isliye itna bawla ho rha hai, aur woh bhi itni pari bankar itni shaam ko,"she laughed at her own joke and after seeing everyone's murderous glare, Manisha shut up.

Abhira and Armaan blushed out of embarrassment both of their faces turning red as tomato.Abhira finally had enough of playing the goody good bahu and spoke in a cold tone," Pareshan mat kro, mujhe bhut important kaam hai jaldi batao, varna main jaa rhi,". listening her irritated voice Armaan finally handed her the dupatta which she didn't seem to notice till now.

She finally understood and muttered a small thank you and wrapped it around her neck and her beauty increased even more. The chorus gang started teasing Armaan of his possessive' and protective nature towards his wife. Armaan finally asked her ," Kahaan jaa rhi ho , main drop kar deta hun kaafi late ho gya hai ,"he offered she outrightly refused.

He was confused but looking at her dressing sense today he was sure she is going in some party or something. He couldn't let her go alone at this hour if the night that too when she is looking no less than a fairy. She bid everyone bye and left.

Heyy seniors,

Part 2 here, and no guys this is not going off the plot but this is a built up for the upcoming storm . And also Abhira can act all as she wants but deep down she still has feelings for Armoron and she is trying really hard to get over it upar se armoron uski kheench tod marodke usko behka raha hai.... bechari i feel for you .. .next chapter is the party one ,

Byee... guys leave comments , sorry kisika tag miss ho gya ho toh...update late hoga....

Thank you

Niharika♥️

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didn't know how I missed this but it's amazing! It's good that Abhira knows. Do tag me when the next chapter is updated.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm. Not what i was expecting. I understand she still has feelings she is getting over but I expect her to put her foot down and realize that Armaan is a pendulum. Hes not worth her time and definitely not her love.

Kalma007 thumbnail

Rabba main kya karu?

I was supposed to hate Armaan & want for Abhira to destroy him.

Why am I getting sucked back in? I'm so weak when it comes to my ships. smiley44