Kabhi Main Kabhi Tum (ARY) - Fahad Mustafa, Hania Aamir, Bushra Ansari - Page 81

Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Posted: 3 months ago

I watched this episode as soon as it released, and loved it.

Sharjeena till now seems under confident girl. Her two sisters were more happy in the moment kinda girl.

Mustafa won the other hand is just the perfect definition of looser. I mean who spends a night in jail? And they don't even reveal why he was dragged in.

Excited for the opposite attract track to start. I think she will ask him to marry her in Ep 3. I just wish we have a lot of lovey lovey moment before it turns bad

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Love the other sisters of sharjeena too. And her family seems sorted..

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

My recklessness has grown with leaps and bounds. After Jafaa and Zard Patton ka Bunn, have started on this new show. Could not stop myself from watching the first episode and once I started watching it, could not stop. The first episode was very well made. The scenes flowed from one to the next beautifully. Great editing! Also the background music was really nice.

Adeel is such an uptight sort of man...the kind who's got a stick up his bum. Sharjeena needs to wake up and run!!! Though I think it will be Adeel who will break up the rishta since with his so-called search for "perfection", he would think the boss-lady is the one for him and he cannot "settle for less".

Is this another once a week show??? Well...

twerping thumbnail

oh god! It is directed by Badar Mehmood?!?! Well, considering the directorial flaws that came out in his last project, this one was pretty well made. Hope this tone sticks.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: twerping

My recklessness has grown with leaps and bounds. After Jafaa and Zard Patton ka Bunn, have started on this new show. Could not stop myself from watching the first episode and once I started watching it, could not stop. The first episode was very well made. The scenes flowed from one to the next beautifully. Great editing! Also the background music was really nice.

Adeel is such an uptight sort of man...the kind who's got a stick up his bum. Sharjeena needs to wake up and run!!! Though I think it will be Adeel who will break up the rishta since with his so-called search for "perfection", he would think the boss-lady is the one for him and he cannot "settle for less".

Mon-Tue At 8 PM

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Originally posted by: twerping

no its mon- tue . We are getting two episodes a week. smiley41Surprisingly I loved the first episode too and I knew it I would like it too because of the storyline. Hope it doesn’t get too melo. Yes in the next promo he’s already backing out from this. He will eventually regret his decision later and will get his own taste of medicine. We will see some challenges in sharjeena and mustafa’s life too.
twerping thumbnail

hehe...Thanks! smiley42

Word Count: 1

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Welcome and enjoy the drama

twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arreyaar

no its mon- tue . We are getting two episodes a week. smiley41Surprisingly I loved the first episode too and I knew it I would like it too because of the storyline. Hope it doesn’t get too melo. Yes in the next promo he’s already backing out from this. He will eventually regret his decision later and will get his own taste of medicine. We will see some challenges in sharjeena and mustafa’s life too.

hahaha! Adeel would be impossible to live with! Sharjeena is getting the better end of the deal with him backing out smiley37 And i heartily agree with the wish about the show not getting too melo but this is Badar Mehmood...I don't know what inner hell he will unleash on us poor unsuspecting viewers this time.smiley39

Also I think Mustafa is the way he is precisely because Adeel is so irritatingly "Perfect"!!!

You would want to be a total mess just to piss Mr. Always-Right off.

As for two episodes a week, good thing that way. I liked Badar Mehmood's Balaa and Dunk but both shows I watched after they finished airing. I remember thinking that thank god i don't have to wait a week since those were such "intense" shows, the wait would have been quite killing.