Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

yes yes i am planning to watch it tomorrow only ... bhot tarif sun li iss show ki maine ..

i am now pro in watching dramas with skip skip button ... will only watch good scenes .. jaha bkvas lgi skip kr dungi smiley36

Sahi idea hai..but character ki depth smjh ne k ley watch intial epis complete, atleast 3 episodes...infact start ki epis to achi hain .they are setting track, than u can surely skip..Keep me updated when u watch😂

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Sahi idea hai..but character ki depth smjh ne k ley watch intial epis complete, atleast 3 episodes...infact start ki epis to achi hain .they are setting track, than u can surely skip..Keep me updated when u watch😂

i will definitely watch initial episodes completely.. baad m jake hi khrab krte h yh log story smiley36

@bold - definitely smiley36

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

😭😭😭

yeh Kya horaha hai

Salar…😭😭

I need a 2 week break to avoid the torture but I don’t think I can skip the show

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

😭😭😭

yeh Kya horaha hai

Salar…😭😭

I need a 2 week break to avoid the torture but I don’t think I can skip the show

Obsession me shaadi ki Sitara se? Love nahi tha?

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

😭😭😭

yeh Kya horaha hai

Salar…😭😭

but they are not showing any salar sitara scenes .. whats the point of watching rubbish ... merko toh sitara ke khandan ka naam sunte hi frustration hone lgta h ..

Salar be like - yh kaisa pagalkhana h

princessjojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

Obsession me shaadi ki Sitara se? Love nahi tha?

He is saying something like that in the promo

princessjojo thumbnail

Sitara seems to calm down a bit whenever he gets closer. She is starving for emotional love and warm hugs.

He just needs to show a little bit of affection. Just sit her down, hold her cheek or hand or both and say, girl I love you, I want to grow old with you and make a family with you. I don’t have time for games. Let’s make a good life together.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Sitara seems to calm down a bit whenever he gets closer. She is starving for emotional love and warm hugs.

He just needs to show a little bit of affection. Just sit her down, hold her cheek or hand or both and say, girl I love you, I want to grow old with you and make a family with you. I don’t have time for games. Let’s make a good life together.

i feel he needs to give her some space and should start with friendship again like how they were in initial days .. he needs to open up to sitara and tell her why he did what he did .. Salar knows sitara like back of his hand however he doesnt tell her anything about himself ....
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Salaar another completed drama..Dil hi to hai( ary channel) I just come across it recently, on 25 episode.

oh watched it already
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

😭😭😭

yeh Kya horaha hai

Salar…😭😭

This drama is so toxic i can't even skip it smiley36