Posted: 11 hours ago

This is too funny i forget ali was in this telefilm

https://youtube.com/shorts/Kgq1Bwy7Tak?si=w6SmTZieEJwtoxEk

Edited by Queeen - 11 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 11 hours ago

Ali came a long way from being a side character to feroze khan to be one of the most loved leads of one of the successful dramas of the year ... smiley10

Look at cutie ali in dino ki dulhaniya

1000130787.jpg

Edited by Queeen - 7 hours ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 8 hours ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

Ali came a long way from a side character to feroze khan to be one of the most loved lead of one of the successful drama of the year ... smiley10

Look at cutie ali in dino ki dulhaniya

1000130787.jpg

He played another cute character as a salesman who was scared of his parents in Shahrukh Ki Saaliyan.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: Schrute

Yes bro sameee. I do binge watching, and kaffara was the only daily drama I picked up while watching kabhi main kabhi tum and kaos. Now netflix has cancelled kaos, kaffara is done, and i am not as invested in kmkt as i was before starting kaffara. And i haven't fohnd anv show to fill the void. And I am almost 27 aur teenager wale shauk laga kar baithi hoon😂 That's why i keep lurking on this sub as well. It's just great to find you all people like me who are still obsessed with this show😭😭😭😭

Hehe ...yes aesa 10 years back hota tha kisi show k ley jo ab is ke ley feel hua hai. Haan naa wahi, dekh tk baki sb bhi rhi hun, but salar sitara jesa charm feel nhi hua...we are here to share each other obsession smiley36

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

If you have Amazon Prime, just attach it to TV. May I recommend KDramas to fall in love with?

My top list -

1. Marry My Husband (The main vamp WILL make your blood boil I swear)

2. What's wrong with Secretary Kim? (Classic RomCom)

3. Crash Landing on You (This was the one which made me laugh the most)

4. My Demon (When a literal demon becomes husband goals, Salar stylesmiley36)

Amazon to mene kafi time se re new nhi kya ..have netflix on my tv. Yes I watch shows on them, watching outer bank currently..I do t know why netflix sham yaa raat mein hi dekha jata hai..subha subha netflix ki feeling nhi aatismiley29smiley36 mu friend recommend me korean, also I can see its hype all around, mujhe ab tk feeling hi nhi aayi kuch dekhni. Recommend me some cute intense romantic series but short on netflix

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

It's strange as you all are saying I looked forward to this show every night even though it used to get uploaded at 10:30 PM IST and then I used to come here at IF and type out my enormously long tirade. I have been watching Sunn Mere Dil and Jaan Nisar but surprisingly, neither of them consume me like this show did. This show was so very ITV coded but at the same time so refreshing. Unfortunately, even its haphazard ending wrap up meant that we can hope for either a season 2 or hope to God that we get a new show with Ali and Laiba.

Jan nisar I stopped watching when they got married, infact I like Dewangi more of hiba and danish. I try to watch Sun mete dil...but charm nhi aa rha. It all sound so force, so scripted. Channel ne buht mehnat ki hui hai, there is star cast, locations but still something seem missing. In kaffara, it was too simple, too real phir bhi we cant predict k next kya hone wala hai....

AAKMH2 thumbnail

hope someone get them for ramadan drama what say??

Hmm..possibilty hai..but time short hai, is Ramdan mushkil.lge ga .maybe telefilm? But I want to see them in a proper prome time show with a good story..hopefully

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Sameee after getting free at night i used to watch it arround 11 tou i miss that i miss Ali as salar i keep watching their edits...

How is duniyapur koi ship hogi odhar bhi n I'm planning to start iqtedar

Edits dekh kr aur yaad aati hai drama kismiley36 abhi to koi ship nhi hai...Ramsha and Kushal are leads naa..abhi to bs murders aur violence... Its kind game of power ..but direction is good. Other characters are good. Khun khrabe ka mood ho to u can give it a try

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Same girl same ... if you find something please tell me too ... I'm wanting to watch something but kuch dil ko lag nhi raha btw have you seen dil lagi its good too

Dil lagi humayoun and mehwish wala naa? Its still one of my favourite. It was tooo good. Dol bol bhi mujhe acha lga tha kisi time..any other ptv drama recommendation?