Show Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

This drama is so toxic i can't even skip it smiley36

I started watching this show to escape toxicity, didn’t expect to see even more toxicity here smiley37
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why doesn’t he just take her out for ice cream or take her to the terrace and have coffee there. Didn’t she once say ice cream fixes everything

stream of thoughts rant incoming

Bear with me friends 😭😂

One thing I’m glad about is that Sitara was not being a potty mouth today. I hope she’s not saving it for the Walina

Edited by princessjojo - 1 months ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Why doesn’t he just take her out for ice cream or take her to the terrace and have coffee there. Didn’t she once say ice cream fixes everything

stream of thoughts rant incoming

Bear with me friends 😭😂

One thing I’m glad about is that Sitara was not being a potty mouth today. I hope she’s not saving it for the Walina

this reminds me of meerasim walima and da ra re re re
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Iss Sitara ke bhi fans hain smiley5

They better not copy the revenge nonsense from Ruposh!

https://x.com/TuTuTulipp1/status/1835738464517509612

Why do i feel like they are going that way only

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

iake aage bhi dialogue hoga but sitara ne aadha hii suna hoga .. ab itne tv shows dekh liye h , pta chal gya h writers isse zyada nahi soch paayenge

He could be talking about some other zid too but sitara ko yahi lage ga... yaa sitara sune gi bhi nhi ye kuch aur sune gi and ye misleading hoga promo

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

this reminds me of meerasim walima and da ra re re re

koi tou romantic scenes do ate hi toxic honi ki barat laga di koi tou salara romantic scenes do koi soft nhi

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

I started watching this show to escape toxicity, didn’t expect to see even more toxicity here smiley37

we kill toxicity with more toxicity 😎
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I liked the episode today but teaser is turn off but there is more so I won't judge...

Is Ali such an expensive actor that he gets so little screen space... He is such an eye candy to watch but they keep showing him like it is gonna cost them a lot

Even rang mahal second half his screen time was less

Drag it but give us couple scenes n Ali !!!

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I haven't watched the episode nor have I fully watched the teasers for the next episode. But I think I have gathered enough from SM and I am beginning to wonder if I was right? I wrote long ago that in the episode before the rain sequence one, that I felt that Salar is not fully in love with Sitara. The scene where Sitara phone calls him to a restaurant and asks him if he is willing to undergo a test of love, he hesitates for a bit and says "love?", and Sitara had to prompt him back by saying "karte ho na?" and he gathered himself back to reply in a confident affirmative.

Again don't get me wrong. Salar is falling in love. But even back then I wrote that he has not surrendered himself to love. I compared his current obsession, possessiveness and affection to the first rays of the sun breaking through at dawn, like Junaid described it. But is it love, with the full warmth of the sun as yet? I do not think so. Salar needs to break for him to fully surrender himself to love. His reaction to rejection from Sitara was comparatively lukewarm to what I had always envisioned. Not saying that he was not depressed but ultimately he didn't break.

I also wonder if this is going to push Sitara to take a drastic step. Maybe she is going to behave in the walima due to shock. Maybe her relatives will refuse to acknowledge her like Taya and Zohaib or maybe her Tayi, Kiran, etc, will assume that she is very happy and accepted and taunt her as usual contrary to truth. Maybe Sahiba and her mother will end up saying something. Given what she will hear tomorrow, I think she will have given up on everything and will probably allow Salar to consummate their marriage. Salar in his good mood will think that everything will be alright now that his love for Sitara has triumphed. Only for it to all come crashing down once Sitara, who will feel robbed of everything, will probably attempt suicide. And nearly losing Sitara even after having her by his side will finally break Salar.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Also, congratulations Kaffara fam on reaching the second thread. smiley10