Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 days ago

Laiba last show has more tha 100 episodes. More number of episodes dosnt mean, show is ending. And by the way, they can drag 30 episodes in flashbacks and slow motion..or show leap in one episode and kick the story fast forawrd.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but i am confused why didn't she tell about that message fiasco ? pta nahi kya isko πŸ€”

what would be Taya’s attitude when he comes to know that kiran is also involved in this matter ?

Kiran is a coward. Even when she apologised to Salar for the message, she asked him to not tell anyone. She wants to remain good in front of her parents.

It will be a celebration day to see that arrogant taya head down.smiley15

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Agr sb happy hina hota to nani ko marna zruri nhi tha. Ek yehi positive reason ha, K salar will confess now his lie which Sitara heared on phone. And now She will believe him. Or they moving to nani house....but ye kya track hua, Salar dad fame and money is not only his duty but his and his kids haq.

If they are going to end it, they will show this grief make her trust him and his mohabbat. Sach dikh jayga sitara ko

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Completed watching the mega episode.

I think Nani's death will bring them closer. In the episode they cleared that Nani has been unwell for a long time and it was her concern for salar that kept her alive. Now she knows he's in good hands so she can die in peace. Ofc she's worried for Sitara too now n that's y in the promo she asks salar to take care of her so she can die in peace. I think Sitara overhearing salar is misleading. I think he'll promise Nani to take care of Sitara and Sitara will actually overhead that. Maybe he'll even tell he married her for love and it was never the case of ego ann degrading her. That way Nani will really die in peace. πŸ˜‚

Frankly I'm just so desperate for the show to end and no new tracks. πŸ˜‚

I know you want this show to end soon. For this you are positive about Salar Sitara confession, and no more misunderstandings. I hope this happens, but the show runs for 100 episodes at least.

Salar and Sitara can start their journey as real husband and wife, smiley43while the family drama on Sitara's relatives side keeps going on, with more scandals, and torture. smiley15

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Laiba last show has more tha 100 episodes. More number of episodes dosnt mean, show is ending. And by the way, they can drag 30 episodes in flashbacks and slow motion..or show leap in one episode and kick the story fast forawrd.

They even show the episode's new scenes as fb in the same episode. Woh bhi nimsim ke scenes. 😑 Bahut zyada drag kar rahe hai. Aur fb dikhana hai toh SiLar scenes hi dikhaye at least.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

Kiran is a coward. Even when she apologised to Salar for the message, she asked him to not tell anyone. She wants to remain good in front of her parents.

It will be a celebration day to see that arrogant taya head down.smiley15

ohh i am so waiting for that episode ... smiley15

Taya is very selfish ... it was funny when taya told salar ki uski beti ki bhi shadi krvani h and salar said ism m kuch nhi kr skta smiley36

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

They even show the episode's new scenes as fb in the same episode. Woh bhi nimsim ke scenes. 😑 Bahut zyada drag kar rahe hai. Aur fb dikhana hai toh SiLar scenes hi dikhaye at least.

Nimsimsmiley37smiley37

yh kya padh liya maine

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Aur if makers want to make nani death reason for their sepration ..to buht scope hai.

Salar ka apni hrkto pr guilt, he will ask Sitara to leave " jee lo apni zindagi u r free". He will leave the country or ask Sitara to shift to nani house. Sitara continue her studies & joining buisness with Tahir. And than they met after some time.

But it will be start from zero. Shadi k baad they have already repeat that track

Attraction, dosti, care, trust

Phir dubara se ye sb hoga!!!

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Nimsimsmiley37smiley37

yh kya padh liya maine

I came across nimsim somewhere and my reaction was that wah Nimmi n Qasim have the best ship name. πŸ˜‚