Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

OMG smiley19smiley31smiley31 How are PTV folks so meherbaan on me..smiley19 Hamza-Sajal ladies and gentlemen smiley31 unconfirmed or confirmed?

Maxy welcome back smiley9

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

thank you Ninusmiley31 yeh aap sab ka pyaar hai that I return smiley9 https://x.com/simworldliveson/status/1799500570711199898?s=46
viji2111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hey . You may not remember it but you suggested jaan-e-jahaan and I liked it. Thanks for suggesting

badhaaiyaaa smiley40smiley41 https://x.com/mashtalks__/status/1798508602501767493?s=46 yeh hui naa baat..muh meetha ho jaaye smiley40 Alif BTS released for this reason smiley32

is this confirmed by reliable source?

Knowing HAA and SA, it should be a good show..otherwise Green is all about claiming to be some edgy, new age channel and yet churning one disappointment after another..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

Knowing HAA and SA, it should be a good show..otherwise Green is all about claiming to be some edgy, new age channel and yet churning one disappointment after another..

agreed..knowing them both ..it’s going to be a good storyline. Ofcourse HAA’s best work is not JEJ, PA or MM or Alif or LOMJ so I actually do doubt his choices of picking the right scripts though smiley15smiley39 Green also gave everyone’s favourite Harris Waheed another chance to play another version of Tabrez ..so you never know ..smiley42 smiley42

didn't Mustafa Afridi also write Sang e mar mar and Sang e mah? hope its set in the same landscapes but is progressive and shows the community in better light..

Edited by KhaqONeal - 4 months ago

agreed..knowing them both ..it’s going to be a good storyline. Ofcourse HAA’s best work is not JEJ, PA or MM or Alif or LOMJ so I actually do doubt his choices of picking the right scripts though smiley15smiley39 Green also gave everyone’s favourite Harris Waheed another chance to play another version of Tabrez ..so you never know ..smiley42 smiley42

Are you serious or kidding 🤔

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

didn't Mustafa Afridi also write Sang e mar mar and Sang e mah? hope its set in the same landscapes but is progressive and show the community in better light..

Hope he did, he wrote ehd e wafa too