Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 10 months ago

Maya Ali Is Now Confirmed As A Lead Actress For The Untitled Show For Wahaj and Haroon looks like Jo Bichar Gaye pairing Is Back

👇👇

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0EMNQAiCf9/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Maya Ali Is Now Confirmed As A Lead Actress For The Untitled Show For Wahaj and Haroon looks like Jo Bichar Gaye pairing Is Back

👇👇

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0EMNQAiCf9/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Where was this confirmed?

All we know is that Haseeb Hassan is directing a Maya-Hamza A project.

He said so in a story a few weeks ago that was then reposted by Maya.

haseebstory.jfif

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

Where was this confirmed?

All we know is that Haseeb Hassan is directing a Maya-Hamza A project.

He said so in a story a few weeks ago that was then reposted by Maya.

haseebstory.jfif

The Maya - HAA one was a joke he's only making 1 show with Wahaj Ali and Haroon Kadwani

Maya on Geo after so longsmiley42

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The Maya - HAA one was a joke he's only making 1 show with Wahaj Ali and Haroon Kadwani

OMG...really? I had no idea.

Can you please tell me how do you know he was joking? Did he clarify this somewhere?

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

Originally posted by: Kim75

speculation. They will make an official announcement re cast. But I am 99% sure hasseb Hassan is working with maya and hamza . Cause he shared their photosshoot pictures and captioned it “ ho jaye fir” and maya reposted. Also hasseb Hassan has been liking maya’s recent pictures. Maya’s most recent picture in simple clothes is in her character.

I too feel the same...If m not wrong he is the same director who did Mann mayal starring the same lead pair... So, it's quite possible that it is maya and hamza Ali abbasi...

Wahaj n Haroon starrer show, m not even sure whether it's two different show, or starring both Haroon n wahaj ...I have a feeling it's gonna be two different shows of the same director as i doubt Haroon/wahaj would ever do a less significant character at this stage...

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

I too feel the same...If m not wrong he is the same director who did Mann mayal starring the same lead pair... So, it's quite possible that it is maya and hamza Ali abbasi...

Wahaj n Haroon starrer show, m not even sure whether it's two different show, or starring both Haroon n wahaj ...I have a feeling it's gonna be two different shows of the same director as i doubt Haroon/wahaj would ever do a less significant character at this stage...

I don't Like The Pairing Of Maya and HAA I Found It Boring She Suits With OKB, Bilal Ashraf and Ahad i wish Haseeb Replace him with Hamza Sohail atleast they will Look Good And it will be fresh Pairing I'm Literally Fed up of Repeated Pairing Just Look at The Scenario Of Junaid-Hira, Affan-Hira and Wahaj-Yumna It Got Repeated Everytime

nightingale1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

#MeeraSim (Tere Bin)

I don't Like The Pairing Of Maya and HAA I Found It Boring She Suits With OKB, Bilal Ashraf and Ahad i wish Haseeb Replace him with Hamza Sohail atleast they will Look Good And it will be fresh Pairing I'm Literally Fed up of Repeated Pairing Just Look at The Scenario Of Junaid-Hira, Affan-Hira and Wahaj-Yumna It Got Repeated Everytime

Well,on contrary , i think maya n Hamza ali make a gorgeous pair... Her pairing with OKB was good too..But, i didn't like her pairing with Bilal Ashraf, i find him wooden... Her best pairing so far has to be with okb...smiley1

Regarding maya n Hamza Sohail , I don't think they will look good together. Hamza Sohail looks good with actresses in their early 20s or of his age... He will look like a kid infront of actresses like maya,sajal,yumna,ayeza ...

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: nightingale1234

Well,on contrary , i think maya n Hamza ali make a gorgeous pair... Her pairing with OKB was good too..But, i didn't like her pairing with Bilal Ashraf, i find him wooden... Her best pairing so far has to be with okb...smiley1

Regarding maya n Hamza Sohail , I don't think they will look good together. Hamza Sohail looks good with actresses in their early 20s or of his age... He will look like a kid infront of actresses like maya,sajal,yumna,ayeza ...

No it won't he and Maya look younger so it will work as they have 7 years Gap And Also He Worked With Actresses Who is Same Age Of Maya Like Amar Khan and Faryal Mehmood BTW I Found Abbasi Very Old In His Actual Age No Shade To Him He Couldn't Maintain The Looks Like Shaheer Sheikh Does Who's same age of Abbasi

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It's confirmed that Wahaj and Haseeb Hassan are working together and Haroon is not a part of this project as far as I know.