Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kittykatkit thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sheheryar Munawar

Posted: 2 months ago

Is the rubab actress a sucky actress or is it the way her character is written ? The way she speaks sounds so unconvincing. She sounds so whiny all the time

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Is shagufta upset adeel left or is she upset she no longer has access to his money because it seems more like the latter to me

Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

So sharjeena likes Mustafa? I thought she was okay with this just staying a marriage of convenience but seems she wants more then that

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

So sharjeena likes Mustafa? I thought she was okay with this just staying a marriage of convenience but seems she wants more then that

yeah she obviously wants more than that now as she clearly has caught feelings for him.But initially she was like it doesn’t matter whatever relation they shared.I would have liked it more if the outburst came out after 2 more episodes.They are still forming bonding and i thought it needed a bit more time for her to develop feelings.I am all in for fast track but yaha pe thora rushing lag gyi mujhe especially now that there is also some flirting going on and Mustafa being ready for the change within an episode
Edited by Tiara-p - 2 months ago
Kittykatkit thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

yeah she obviously wants more than that now as she clearly has caught feelings for him.But initially she was like it doesn’t matter whatever relation they shared.I would have liked it more if the outburst came out after 2 more episodes.They are still forming bonding and i thought it needed a bit more time for her to develop feelings.I am all in for fast track but yaha pe thora rushing lag gyi mujhe especially now that there is also some flirting going on and Mustafa being ready for the change within an episode

yeah, I felt like she was level headed from the wedding night and was realistic about the nature of their relationship . Her wanting Mustafa to do better for himself is fine but that other stuff felt unnecessary

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

She saw her sister yumna being all lovey dovey and wanted her husband to also love her. Initially she might have been ok being friends, but that day she wanted a husband.
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Is the rubab actress a sucky actress or is it the way her character is written ? The way she speaks sounds so unconvincing. She sounds so whiny all the time

She speaks with a nasal accent...doesnt sound like a Londoner or American.

I like her character wise. She defends Adeel, even though she is not yet confident that he actually loves her and not just the benefits. She might become negative next episode, but till now she hasn't done anything reprehensible

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Her character is written like that, to show her as someone who comes from upper class her accent is tacky and she sucks bad at acting too.
Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

Hell no!!! This should not happen. Like hello?? This is supposed to be a rom com?? Right? Not a tragedy. It’s not Shakespeare’s play.smiley22 https://x.com/qirmeziO/status/1821225751850475832

Arreyaar thumbnail

Neutral Nomads

so cute, the admiration they both have towards each othersmiley27