Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: meandwho

Salman one? Why do they separate..haven’t seen the movie.

Yes salman anushka one. salman’s character is a simple village guy who starts wrestling and becomes quite arrogant after winning many international matches, getting popular & rich. anushka is his wife who starts getting irritated by his change. she is also a wrestler who gets pregnant before an important match but he isn’t there for her. she has complications and when her due date is near, her husband instead goes abroad to participate in another match. her child dies because they needed his blood. she goes in trauma and leaves him. he is devastated & gives up wrestling. and then slowly tries to win her back. its one of my fav movies.

mickeymouse21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: filtered_chaos

Yes salman anushka one. salman’s character is a simple village guy who starts wrestling and becomes quite arrogant after winning many international matches, getting popular & rich. anushka is his wife who starts getting irritated by his change. she is also a wrestler who gets pregnant before an important match but he isn’t there for her. she has complications and when her due date is near, her husband instead goes abroad to participate in another match. her child dies because they needed his blood. she goes in trauma and leaves him. he is devastated & gives up wrestling. and then slowly tries to win her back. its one of my fav movies.

do they reconcile ? smiley38

extra

meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

extra

I’m guessing yes, because Bollywood doesn’t do unhappy endings. But I know Salman had a tough job convincing her because he sings the song bulleya smiley36

Hope Mustafa one ups Salman smiley36

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

na that’s gonna be depressing,i don’t think kmkt will take that route at all.I think Musjeena will just be having a little bit of misunderstanding btwn them which they will resolve soon enough
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickeymouse21

extra

Obviously they do & they also have a daughter🤗

filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

na that’s gonna be depressing,i don’t think kmkt will take that route at all.I think Musjeena will just be having a little bit of misunderstanding btwn them which they will resolve soon enough

Yes i know it won't be that depressing but I am actually betting on a miscarriage or something health related. Of course there has to be a series of events leading up to something major/big that fuels their separation. Also, Mustafa has to fumble really bad for Sharjeena to leave him considering how stubborn she is whenever he asks her to leave now so I am thinking of the worst case scenario

Edited by filtered_chaos - 24 days ago
mickeymouse21 thumbnail

Yes i know it won't be that depressing but I am actually betting on a miscarriage or something health related. Of course there has to be a series of events leading up to something major/big that fuels their separation. Also, Mustafa has to fumble really bad for Sharjeena to leave him considering how stubborn she is whenever he asks her to leave now so I am thinking of the worst case scenario

true that, sharjeena literally cries when he asks her to leave at this point. something big needs to happen for this sharjeena to not only leave him but also say that she won't be able to leave with him any moresmiley38

mickeymouse21 thumbnail

https://x.com/mainteraaaa/status/1838598498650104025

this is what break my heart. poor boy has no idea smiley38

Tara_memu12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Miscarriage feels the only viable theory. Sharjeena will not be that hurt if it's about any other family member- so hurt that she not only leaves him but also decides that she cannot live with him anymore. So the reason has to be something or someone who is very close to them, now, they don't have that connection with mustafa's family, and sharjeena won't leave him for her family as well. Ya toh apas me lad lein dono, but uss case me bhi she is very stubborn as you said, aasani se jaegi nahi, and that would also not explain the scene where Mustafa was crying. Another possibility is ki physically violent ho jaaye mustafa-but that cannot happen, the way he holds her hands with delicacy, almost as if worshiping her, him hitting her even by mistake seems impossible. Also, it won't serve the purpose of explaining him ki paise se sab nahi khareeda jaa sakta.

filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Miscarriage feels the only viable theory. Sharjeena will not be that hurt if it's about any other family member- so hurt that she not only leaves him but also decides that she cannot live with him anymore. So the reason has to be something or someone who is very close to them, now, they don't have that connection with mustafa's family, and sharjeena won't leave him for her family as well. Ya toh apas me lad lein dono, but uss case me bhi she is very stubborn as you said, aasani se jaegi nahi, and that would also not explain the scene where Mustafa was crying. Another possibility is ki physically violent ho jaaye mustafa-but that cannot happen, the way he holds her hands with delicacy, almost as if worshiping her, him hitting her even by mistake seems impossible. Also, it won't serve the purpose of explaining him ki paise se sab nahi khareeda jaa sakta.

Physically violent toh kabhi nahi ho sakta Mustafa. Character murder ho jayega woh toh because we are talking about this guy who no matter how badly they fight has never ever raised his voice at Sharjeena even once. Plus I trust Farhat Ishtiaq she never shows such things & her MLs are never physically violent.

Regarding Mustafa weeping in the teaser, at first I thought a possibility of his dad dying (which might be true) but idk how that would separate him & Sharjeena unless he literally murders his own dad lol.

So it has to be something personal to them (they won’t separate due to any external factors) and that is why miscarriage is the only theory I could come up with. Because it is highly possible that he ends up neglecting Sharjeena when she needs him the most.