Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: Tara_memu12

Ab mujhe janna hai, kaun hai wo jiski tareefo ke kaseedein likhe jaa rhe hain samose ki zubani 😂

Mujhe kya pata, main toh time pass kar rahi hoon ✌🏻

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know it would’ve been reasonable for them to stay at her parent’s house but Mustafa’s bruised ego would not have allowed that. They didn’t leave the house on their own will. He was accused of being a thief by his own family & so his ego was like I don’t need to steal money I can handle things on my own. I don’t need any help from anyone.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ikr, I was like atleast take 6 plates, it was odd for me.

Main toh kehti hoon, sirf 2 hi plates lete and jab bhi koi guest aata toh yahi kehte, Hum bohot ghareeb hain.

This way they won't need to offer nashta pani also to the guests.smiley37

Posted: 23 days ago

free to use

Babies being simply adorablesmiley27

Image Image Image

this was such a cute bringing it full circle back to ab kya karna hai from shaadi night

Image ImageImage

and catching up on the backlog

Image ImageImage Image

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

waise yeh dono itne bhi gareeb toh hai nahi mere khyaal se jitna dikha rahe for dramatic effects smiley36

Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: filtered_chaos

waise yeh dono itne bhi gareeb toh hai nahi mere khyaal se jitna dikha rahe for dramatic effects smiley36

pak main money ki value nhi hai,unnke electricity bills bhi 10k+ ja rahe without ac and allsmiley22
Tiara-p thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I had the same thought when they left their abba's house. It was only practical to stay at sharjeena's place for a day or two till they got a better place to stay. Aise aadhi raat me sadko pr ghoomna, fir shady se hotel me rehna, fir pehla ghar saamne aate hi usko le Lena jabki ghar pasand bhi nahi aaye. I understand "hero nahi hu main" wali heropanti dikhane ke liye it was necessary pr do din biwi ke ghar rehne se kaunse ego hurt ho rhe the. Also I don't like how he always denies using her money. Jab tak abba ke ghar me the samajh bhi aata tha, but now that they are building THEIR life TOGETHER...dono ka ghar, dono ki zimmedari. Jab mustafa kitchen me help kr sakta hai toh sharjeena financially kyu nahi help kr sakti.

About him blaming her, I think it's just hurtful that someone you love, you are ready to sacrifice everything for is pushing you away. Sharjeena's crying was very reasonable, and I want him to apologise for that.

My perspective is ,ego needs to be compromised when it’s about safety,wandering around in a dingy motel with tharkis lurking around is not really something one should consider as a place to stay when you have a better option.Staying few nights in Sharjeena’s father’s place while paying rent won’t have bruised his ego or anything in my opinion.But i think we should also consider Sharjeena’s father’s behaviour towards Mustafa,he doesn’t really think any good of him and is pretty unwelcoming of Mustafa,so if i think in that route then yeah one would really be hesitant going there and staying few nights.

Okay, I’m a bit puzzled here ... can someone clarify this for me? They seem to be trying to suggest that Sharjeena works for KPMG, based on that one support staff member sporting a KPMG hat in her office.

If that's the case, she must be earning a decent entry level salary. So why are they living in that neighbourhood? And why do they appear to be financially struggling? Surely they could rent a one bedroom apartment in a more respectable area. And what's with their choice of breakfast spots? Are those cafés really their best option?