Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: WaveTeal

I am not sure if this would help but I had trouble uploading covers during my FF as well. I only resized it to make it smaller(under 80kb) & changed the name to something random. And the cover was uploaded. Try renaming the files and see if it works. 

Hey thankyou so much for the suggestion. The issue is now sorted. 

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mrunmayee02

Hey thankyou so much for the suggestion. The issue is now sorted. 

Glad to know it's resolved now!smiley1

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello, I keep getting pop up that says Error- Can’t find variable $ Since getting this Popup- my account hasn’t been normal. My message post box is small . My links don’t appear in blue when I share them. Post option doesn’t work- the options don’t appear for me. Thank you .
priya185 thumbnail

Idea Innovators

Hi

After the success of ipl (mens) prediction game. I was wondering can there be an ipl prediction game for women’s cricket too?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

The IPL 2024 Prediction Game's winner badge is not visible. 

Please check this Paresh Bhai. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

The IPL 2024 Prediction Game's winner badge is not visible. 

Please check this Paresh Bhai. 

Why am I not able to see the scores for anyone?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Why am I not able to see the scores for anyone?

Are you able to see your own score?? 

If yes, then everything is fine. smiley27

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

It would be great if India Forums could keep montages and banners for all forum up-to-date. I understand banners are time consuming, let's park it but what about montages on icon card and all? It should be fairly easy process, but every other show has outdated montages, and even where fans are active, moderators are unable to find an option to update montage, in this case too they have to reach out to higher moderators and stuff. This makes whole process inefficient and feels outdated. 

Kumkum Bhagya, Kundali Bhagya, Rab se Dua, all these shows have taken leaps ages back, but montages and banners are very very old. Udaariyaan has actually taken two leaps in storyline and yet montage is still the same. It's sad how no one really cares about the site because of tedious processes. 

New generation montages are easily available on their respective apps. These apps do keep them updated but IF seems super disinterested in keeping things inline with changes made to cast, montages or storyline. 

Edited by shahsb_26 - 1 months ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Are you able to see your own score?? 

If yes, then everything is fine. smiley27

Yes, I just cant see the leaderboard until I click on see all, I think the format has been changed since last year

melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Why are half the new forums for shows on this site private now? There are shows where you want to just browse the forums to get an idea about show and quality of episodes. But everything is so protected  now. Its ironic that its a public forum but you cant see anything because everything is restricted.