Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 months ago

Hey. I tried doing it but the same message kept popping. 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: Mrunmayee02

Hey. I tried doing it but the same message kept popping. 

Give me the link. I will try. 

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Give me the link. I will try. 

Sure. Here you go.

Saat Phere

Fallen Petals

Viswasruti thumbnail

Helping Hands

These two book covers were added --- 

Look at this -- 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/347  ------- Fallen Petals 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/335 --Saath Phere

Mrunmayee02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

These two book covers were added --- 

Look at this -- 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/347  ------- Fallen Petals 

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/335 --Saath Phere

Thankyou so much for your help. But these two with the cropped versions were already added. I wanted to edit those with complete covers. As you can see, the corners of the book covers are not in the frame. I had adjusted these covers according to the new size format and cropped them and updated. But then as well, I was getting the blocked message. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Thankyou so much for your help. But these two with the cropped versions were already added. I wanted to edit those with complete covers. As you can see, the corners of the book covers are not in the frame. I had adjusted these covers according to the new size format and cropped them and updated. But then as well, I was getting the blocked message. 

The thing is your cover meets cover specs that are old (450*600), so since the ratio has change, it tends to get cropped off. I would say 

A. get new covers made from  the FFG shop (link.is on previous page)

Or

B. Ask the FFGs if anything can be done to meet the new size (wrt your cover, each cover is different, so for some, each possible, others not so much)

You can send me the edited pictures till then, I'll see what I can do (I'll get back to you via pm though, much easier for us to figure it out)

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I’m unable to see who liked my comments on articles 

Edited by Criticiser - 2 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Since we are on this topic, the message that appears when the image is too big has to change, it says blocked/dangerous content and that's not user friendly. 

stdhamza thumbnail

Thank you for the great platform. I have some suggestions and will post them soon here.

WaveTeal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am not sure if this would help but I had trouble uploading covers during my FF as well. I only resized it to make it smaller(under 80kb) & changed the name to something random. And the cover was uploaded. Try renaming the files and see if it works. 

Edited by WaveTeal - 2 months ago