Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1275042 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: YourCat

None except uneducated trolls thinks that.... Even the non Muslims historians W. Montgomery watt, Stanley lane poole, Martin lings, Michael cook and many more do not agree with their view... If you think you are better educated than historians and archeologist then please, do write a book and call all these people with education and research a liar and wrong.... I challenge you...

I said quran is unoriginal

I said Abrahm is a jew who has nothing to do with islam

I said jews and christian dont believe in quran and call mohamad a false prophet

I said muslims dont believe in christianity

You couldnt challenge any of the above but you are challenging me to write a book?

What are you, like 5???

You copy pasted an entire quran here but no thought process of your own.

Understandable. You claim abrahm the foreigner as your own godor messenger whoever he might be , the books written in the foreign land by foreigners Your own book, You are reading foreigne authors and historians and bringing them to discuss on a desi forum. Is there any desiness left in you?

Bhagwad geeta, ramayan, numorous vedas and puranas are also your books originated in the land where you originaly belong to. But you condescendingly told me not compare my books with yours? Lol, seriously???

You think jews/christians would accept your claims about abrahm and about you plagiarizjng their religion? Heck even saudis dont consider indian muslims, muslims. I might sound harsh but thats the reality. Those you are proudly claiming your association with have been rejecting you and here you are still holding on to false sense of pride for your beliefs in foreigners and their book.

No wonder you are failing in logic so horribly.

1003197 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Funtuss

I said quran is unoriginal

I said Abrahm is a jew who has nothing to do with islam

I said jews and christian dont believe in quran and call mohamad a false prophet

I said muslims dont believe in christianity

You couldnt challenge any of the above but you are challenging me to write a book?

What are you, like 5???

You copy pasted an entire quran here but no thought process of your own.

Understandable. You claim abrahm the foreigner as your own godor messenger whoever he might be , the books written in the foreign land by foreigners Your own book, You are reading foreigne authors and historians and bringing them to discuss on a desi forum. Is there any desiness left in you?

Bhagwad geeta, ramayan, numorous vedas and puranas are also your books originated in the land where you originaly belong to. But you condescendingly told me not compare my books with yours? Lol, seriously???

You think jews/christians would accept your claims about abrahm and about you plagiarizjng their religion? Heck even saudis dont consider indian muslims, muslims. I might sound harsh but thats the reality. Those you are proudly claiming your association with have been rejecting you and here you are still holding on to false sense of pride for your beliefs in foreigners and their book.

No wonder you are failing in logic so horribly.

How is Abraham a jew or christian when Judaism and Christianity came after him? Isn't he was a Hanif?

This is why I tell you to read the book....

Abrahamic was always against Paganism belief.. so why would you feel insulted... It isn't something new....

Pagans believe that nature is sacred and that the natural cycles of birth, growth and death observed in the world around us carry profoundly spiritual meanings. Human beings are seen as part of nature, along with other animals, trees, stones, plants and everything else that is of this earth. Some Pagans believe in a multiplicity of Gods and Goddesses. Others see them as merely names and forms that allow us easier contact with the divine. In most cases Pagans see the divine as present in both male and female principles.

Edited by YourCat - 9 months ago
mnx12 thumbnail

Hello everyone,

This topic was started with questions about, trying to understand some Historic questions was educating enough initially. Later History got mixed with Religion.

One needs to be well learned in all Religions to comment or do justice to such questions. Only knowing a bit from here & there & commenting may not do justice to such questions. It may only create more misunderstanding. Discussing on Religious texts is not in scope of this forum. Hence this topic is closed.

Thanks

CA DT.

Edited by mnx12 - 9 months ago