Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Another set of scenes I would have loved to see were Abhir seeing Abhis hospital life..Abhi Abhir individual bond..things they could have done as father and son ..Abhir coming to hospital with Abhi..patients and doctors interns doting on him..he could have gone on rounds with Abhi checking patients with steth..Dr Rohan scenes with Abhir..

Abhir going with Abhi on camping trips..bike rides..temple when they both prayed together...Abhir Abhi papa beta bond...scenes like safarnama track with only Abhi and Abhirsmiley27

IMG_20230729_143342.jpg

They really should have focused more on this bond- their initial scenes were adorable! Or even Abhi Akshu and Abhir cute scenes would be nice

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

True- I really felt the bond break even starting at Neil adoption track and after Mankato never seemed like a mother to Akshu for me

I never liked them making Manjari too negative..Some MU happen between everyone..they focused too much on negative part..didn't show positive part much..Abhi presented Manjari as a mother to Akshara as a gift..they ruined it with too much negativity..

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

They really should have focused more on this bond- their initial scenes were adorable! Or even Abhi Akshu and Abhir cute scenes would be nice

Abhi and Abhir in scene have different kinda charm ...they should have explored it more...Abhira prayed for Abhir together..what I expected and what they gave us..I have no words for what damage they did that dream

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Abhi and Abhir in scene have different kinda charm ...they should have explored it more...Abhira prayed for Abhir together..what I expected and what they gave us..I have no words for what damage they did that dream

With acting, characters and chemistry this could have been such an amazing show! I want ABHIRA back!

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

With acting, characters and chemistry this could have been such an amazing show! I want ABHIRA back!

Absolutely they had phenomenal actors..each one of them..powerhouse of talent they had..their writers failed them..people blame actors for low TRP .it's always story..even superstars can't save movie with poor script..I have no words for disappointment I feel for what could have been and what was...I can't connect with current Abhira..I don't recognise them..How royally they destroyed Akshu and Abhi has changed so much..I started connecting with Abhira again recently and then this pregnancy..I feel so disconnected..

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

What do you think about this potential love story post leap

spoiler-1652844905.jpg

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Yep! Pregnancy really ruined it especially if they continue show and legacy without Abhira daughter (it’s not even a legacy show to me then)

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Would love Rohan and Aru together especially with how Aru is now!

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Now if they have redeemed Aarohi..though I would have preferred it to be organic..it's sudden transition doesn't sit well with me..anyhow since somehow she has evolved and gotten over jealousy and is able to be happy for Abhira..she deserved her new story...may be love again...not just Bahu ..not just Roohis mom..she can start dating may be..can look for love again..she deserves a fresh start..I don't mind seeing that

Edited by Neerasi29 - 7 months ago
Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

True- she deserves it