Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 months ago

Another scenes we lost were heart to heart conversations between Abhira..after they gotten Married there should have been scenes where they just talked ..like just sit.and just talked..like about life..their childhood...their dreams...long conversations..when they had misunderstandings...after that talk communicate understand what each of them did wrong..we also missed out on scenes of domesticity of their married life..like just going for grocery shopping..cooking meal together...Akshara teaching Abhi singing..shown one stable phase between misunderstandings...Akshara helping Abhi come closer to Harsh

LoveHC thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

What do you think about this potential love story post leap

spoiler-1652844905.jpg

Why do u hate Rohan?

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: LoveHC

Why do u hate Rohan?

Story between make over karake aye Dr Rohan and saint Aarohi...to fir bhi sochi ja sakti haismiley36

Jenakt17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I so wished to see Abhira going through the whole pregnancy together.

Abhi staying over at Goenka house after their marriage. I know the episodes would be fun because Abhi’s bond with Bade Papa and Mimi is cute and funny. And I know Akshu would go overboard with her Abhi visiting and doing all the extra things she did during the Jamai Puja

I so badly wanted a scene of Abhi taking Abhir to the hospital wearing small scrubs and doctors coat and have him see what Abhi does all day at the hospital and then Rohan also being there teasing them and getting teased back by Abhi

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Sorry I am telling u so many scenes...it was in mind since ages..just sharing ...I always felt given positive person Akshu was shown..she will heal birla family with her goodness.. positivity..she will bring together as a family..she will win everyone over..there will be hiccups but she will win..as Abhi focussed on Akshara but she wanted family..but opposite happened..they showed family destroyed..MU coz of her interference...I will be salty about this too..it could have been such track..it is so cliched that DIL ghar ko jodti hai..here they showed opposite..family split coz of them

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

I would have loved to see abhimanyu and arohis love story.. I’ve always felt that abhimanyu and Arohi are more suited for each other ..we could have seen a couple who work,and live together…romance at the hospital, both of them, having busy schedules but trying to make time for each other …and it would have been nice to see akshara meet abhinav as a single woman..with no past baggage..a rich girl fall for this working class guy,.some family objections ..but eventually they Marry. Yes ..so those couples were always perfect for each other.. and would have had happy lives together..we could have had the 2 sisters stories run concurrently and they could have had a loving relationship where they were each other’s best friends..like sisters are in real lives ..

Edited by Indira1211 - 7 months ago
Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry I am telling u so many scenes...it was in mind since ages..just sharing ...I always felt given positive person Akshu was shown..she will heal birla family with her goodness.. positivity..she will bring together as a family..she will win everyone over..there will be hiccups but she will win..as Abhi focussed on Akshara but she wanted family..but opposite happened..they showed family destroyed..MU coz of her interference...I will be salty about this too..it could have been such track..it is so cliched that DIL ghar ko jodti hai..here they showed opposite..family split coz of them

No please keep going! Love all your ideas💗💗

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Yeah I was sure they will show something like that but…

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

I so wished to see Abhira going through the whole pregnancy together.

Abhi staying over at Goenka house after their marriage. I know the episodes would be fun because Abhi’s bond with Bade Papa and Mimi is cute and funny. And I know Akshu would go overboard with her Abhi visiting and doing all the extra things she did during the Jamai Puja

I so badly wanted a scene of Abhi taking Abhir to the hospital wearing small scrubs and doctors coat and have him see what Abhi does all day at the hospital and then Rohan also being there teasing them and getting teased back by Abhi

Abhi at Goenka house would be such a treat to watch! It would be a lot of fun/ funny scenes with everyone just messing around and enjoying :)

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Another scenes we lost were heart to heart conversations between Abhira..after they gotten Married there should have been scenes where they just talked ..like just sit.and just talked..like about life..their childhood...their dreams...long conversations..when they had misunderstandings...after that talk communicate understand what each of them did wrong..we also missed out on scenes of domesticity of their married life..like just going for grocery shopping..cooking meal together...Akshara teaching Abhi singing..shown one stable phase between misunderstandings...Akshara helping Abhi come closer to Harsh

Yeah if only communication was better, could have had less MU