Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Befikre

I am all for jealous Armaan lol

I am not sure if Abhira and Armaan have even embarked on a journey yet to start feeling jealous for each other’s action or not.

They might feel betrayed like Abhira felt today though.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Naa ji naaa. Yeh toh hona hi hai. Almost 3 months hi hua hai show ko. Abhi abhi Shadi hui hai. Isko toh bhaagna padega hi Abhira ke piche and woh bhi 1-2 episode mei 

Bhage zaroor bhage lekin apne kandho pr chadhe betal ko lekar nahismiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Betal rahegi yaar. Woh rahegi. smiley36

MeghaBis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

I am not sure if Abhira and Armaan have even embarked on a journey yet to start feeling jealous for each other’s action or not.

They might feel betrayed like Abhira felt today though.

I didn't see any feeling of betrayal on Abhira's face. Though she did seem a bit weirded out. She wouldn't have thought that Armaan would pursue someone still being married however sham that marriage is. 

MeghaBis thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Betal rahegi yaar. Woh rahegi. smiley36

Waise I never thought I would say this lekin Pratiksha ki acting dekh kar meri aankhon mein Aish didi ke liye izzat badh gayismiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Kyunki didi ko hatred dikhane ki acting karni nahi padi. Woh naturally aati thi usko. smiley37

Now that I revisit some old scene, it is clearly visible which scenes were genuinely “natural” 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

I didn't see any feeling of betrayal on Abhira's face. Though she did seem a bit weirded out. She wouldn't have thought that Armaan would pursue someone still being married however sham that marriage is. 

yeah exactly. Jaisa bhi tha, she saw her husband in someone else’s arms 🫨

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At least the good part of last episode was that when Ruhi asked him to prioritize her he did feel it’s not his place as she is Rohit wife. So what ever he is doing is under the pressure of his family and his guilt. Once his guilt is over and Rohit is back the family pressure will go away. But I hope it is not too late then. Abhira has already started to fall for him, but he is too much in guilt that he hasn’t had time to think abt her. But subconsciously his mind has always been choosing her . I am sure it’s just a matter of time. 

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

With each passing epsiode it feels like an epic waste of potential