Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

I can't help but feel that after the recent track, Abhira-Armaan are doomed as a pair. Their scenes feel completely forced, and almost everyone is complaining that they feel zero connection with their scenes now. I can't see how writers will undo the damage they did in this recent track, and this can only get worse. It's a massive shame because, if not for the Ruhi Angel, they had the potential to be one of the best ITV couples in recent times. They ticked every trope of the audience—the marriage of convenience, the hates to lovers trope, etc.—and their chemistry was incredible. Perhaps the biggest wasted potential in recent history 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think their potential is lost tbh. It depends on how creatives move their story fwd. The only way they can redeem the couple is if they show Armaan pining after her and chasing her.

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Befikre

I don't think their potential is lost tbh. It depends on how creatives move their story fwd. The only way they can redeem the couple is if they show Armaan pining after her and chasing her.

I don't think armaan's ruhi jhaap is going to stop anytime soon tbh. I've another idea how they can undone the damage but it's very controversial and unrealistic 

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawari67

I don't think armaan's ruhi jhaap is going to stop anytime soon tbh. I've another idea how they can undone the damage but it's very controversial and unrealistic 

How? Don't tell me achcha aadmi for Abhira 😂

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

With Ruhi on board , Abhimaan is too crowded smiley36

Sawri67 thumbnail

[/QUOTE

Close but not exactly aacha aadmi. Revenge dating more like. Abhira decides to date but before telling armaan about it. She also asks help from armaan. Meanwhile armaan starting to feel jealous. Sounds silly but they could explore this track 

Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawari67

[/QUOTE

Close but not exactly aacha aadmi. Revenge dating more like. Abhira decides to date but before telling armaan about it. She also asks help from armaan. Meanwhile armaan starting to feel jealous. Sounds silly but they could explore this track 

I am all for jealous Armaan lol

nutmeg7 thumbnail

No no. Armaan is going to fall in love with Abhira soon. 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

No no. Armaan is going to fall in love with Abhira soon. 

Jaiphal ji yeh aapka ghum ka experience bol raha hai kya?smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

Jaiphal ji yeh aapka ghum ka experience bol raha hai kya?smiley36

Naa ji naaa. Yeh toh hona hi hai. Almost 3 months hi hua hai show ko. Abhi abhi Shadi hui hai. Isko toh bhaagna padega hi Abhira ke piche and woh bhi 1-2 episode mei