Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

OMG OMG the re-marriage would be amazing! I wish they showed that! Harsh got no closure :(

True..he didn't..I miss papa Birla..he needed to be happy with family Manjari Abhi Abhir..Abhi always wanted to see a stable bond between his parents..he never got to see that smiley19i wanted this scene belowsmiley36

IMG_20230815_113743.jpg

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anyone know if there is a fanfic thread?

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Papa Birla and Abhir would be the cutest!

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Honestly the whole killing Neil and separation was so unnecessary 

Also kids could have come a little later like with Kaira

They removed everything positive from this show..people here had goodness...they removed everything and filled it with so much negativity..I can write pages about what could have been and what it was ..such disappointment..thank you for starting this thread..smiley27

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Aww of course🫶🏼 Just missing fetus Abhira :( They messed them up so much but Abhira have a very special place in my heart and I’ll never forget them 🥲

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Aww of course🫶🏼 Just missing fetus Abhira :( They messed them up so much but Abhira have a very special place in my heart and I’ll never forget them 🥲

smiley27smiley31Abhira were my comfort couple .I loved them...I will never forgive them for ruining them..I will assume this show ended before WD..before leaving for surgery before WD..Abhi had a really bad feeling..he cancels surgery and Abhira had kids and happy ever after..that's the end for them...WD and till today is nightmare I would wanna forget 

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

smiley27smiley31Abhira were my comfort couple .I loved them...I will never forgive them for ruining them..I will assume this show ended before WD..before leaving for surgery before WD..Abhi had a really bad feeling..he cancels surgery and Abhira had kids and happy ever after..that's the end for them...WD and till today is nightmare I would wanna forget 

Very smart idea!

Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Scenes I would want more ..is bond growing between Manjari and Akshara over time..Akshara was always shown to see Manjari as a woman to think of self respect...she could have helped Manjari grow as an individual and Manjari could have been like mother Akshara lost...given her  love she had lost of a mother..a bond that was royally ruined

manjariakshara-1655470684.jpg

Yeh_Rishta_Kya_Kehlata_Hai_1652545725854_1652545734180.png

Edited by Neerasi29 - 7 months ago
Neerasi29 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Another set of scenes I would have loved to see were Abhir seeing Abhis hospital life..Abhi Abhir individual bond..things they could have done as father and son ..Abhir coming to hospital with Abhi..patients and doctors interns doting on him..he could have gone on rounds with Abhi checking patients with steth..Dr Rohan scenes with Abhir..

Abhir going with Abhi on camping trips..bike rides..temple when they both prayed together...Abhir Abhi papa beta bond...scenes like safarnama track with only Abhi and Abhirsmiley27

IMG_20230729_143342.jpg

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerasi29

Scenes I would want more ..is bond growing between Manjari and Akshara over time..Akshara was always shown to see Manjari as a woman to think of self respect...she could have helped Manjari grow as an individual and Manjari could have been like mother Akshara lost...given her  love she had lost of a mother..a bond that was royally ruined

manjariakshara-1655470684.jpg

Yeh_Rishta_Kya_Kehlata_Hai_1652545725854_1652545734180.png

True- I really felt the bond break even starting at Neil adoption track and after Mankato never seemed like a mother to Akshu for me