Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijisridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 months ago

Diya tumne rulaa diya mujhay smiley31 with your lovely cooking story. Yahi toh asli rishta hai smiley9  

Kya toxicity milti hai humein in this show. 

There were so many weddings and funerals,  birthdays and anniversaries. Bass godhbarai nahi mili. I truly wished we got Abhira godhbarai at home and baby shower in Birla hospital. with Would have been such heartwarming scene with Rohan leading the teasing team of doctors and nurses while Abhira look shy and adorable, being clueless as, what to expect while playing baby games smiley27 

Alas smiley18 we got GFN  amaze writers with pathetic soch and sadistic tracks. 

Viji 

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like your baby shower idea! Wish they didn’t make the show too toxic! I will REALLY miss abhira☹️

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Also what happened to Akshu’s album and singing dream / career? More on that would be great!

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: vijisridhar

Diya tumne rulaa diya mujhay smiley31 with your lovely cooking story. Yahi toh asli rishta hai smiley9  

Kya toxicity milti hai humein in this show. 

There were so many weddings and funerals,  birthdays and anniversaries. Bass godhbarai nahi mili. I truly wished we got Abhira godhbarai at home and baby shower in Birla hospital. with Would have been such heartwarming scene with Rohan leading the teasing team of doctors and nurses while Abhira look shy and adorable, being clueless as, what to expect while playing baby games smiley27 

Alas smiley18 we got GFN  amaze writers with pathetic soch and sadistic tracks. 

Viji 

naseeb kharab tha kya kare smiley31 will forget this show as bad dream post abhi's death. 😁

Edited by firewings_diya - 7 months ago
Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Honestly I just wish for a new positive show with Pranjali and Harshad🫶🏼 I’m obsessed with them and their characters (before they were ruined)

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Also a scene where Akshu got kidnapped and Abhi saves her- they would do so well acting in these scenes!!

also is there a thread with all abhira fanfics???

Edited by Mira.Rajput24 - 7 months ago
Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Oh there are just so many of them..

I wanted Harsh to see Manjari grow as a woman..Akshara giving her confidence to resume singing..Akshara and Manjari singing together in small concert and everyone cheering for them...Akshara helping her making singing videos and uploading them and she getting likes and everyone fussing on it ...Harsh showing he isn't interested but very attentive to it and slowly Harsh realising what gem he lost.. slowly starts respecting her and someday proposes her again..they could have gotten married smiley27

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhi living Abhir childhood..I will forever be angry at makers for taking that away from us..Abhira had dreamed about kids together and what crap they dished instead..Neil seeing Roohi grow up

Edited by Neerasi29 - 7 months ago
Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

OMG OMG the re-marriage would be amazing! I wish they showed that! Harsh got no closure :(

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Honestly the whole killing Neil and separation was so unnecessary 

Also kids could have come a little later like with Kaira