Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I wish Abhira had their own daughter and Abhi got ready to take care of her like Kartik did for Akshu

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

I wish they took a family trip where nothing went wrong

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail

Should have had more Papa Birla and Akshu bonding

Neerasi29 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

Should have had more Papa Birla and Akshu bonding

I agree...I feel Akshu would have won his heart and she would make Harsh a better person.. improving bond between Manjari and Abhi..bringing them together as a family

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I have a few scenes that I would like to read in a fanfic.

Scene 1 : Akshara accepts Abhimanyu's proposal during the first tilak and puts Aarohi in her place when she insults Akshara. But Akshara also tells Abhimanyu that she isn't ready for marriage yet and wants to get to know him. So they go on dates and learn about each other .

Scene 2 : When Akshara confronts Anisha about cheating Kairav, not only Kairav but also Abhimanyu and Papa Birla overhears. 

Scene 3 : Papa Birla accepts Akshara and they bond just like Manish and Naira(missed potential) 

Scene 4 : Instead of Aarohi doing Abhira's gathbandan, it was Krishna. Singhanias are a huge par of the story. 

Scene 5 : Shefali turns out to be the daughter of Naira's friend, Rishab or even better she is Krishna who lost her childhood memory and was adopted into a different family. 

Scene 7 : Akshara accepts Abhimanyu's condition to not let Aarohi attend wedding

PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Thank you. I plan to write a ff based on this plot.