Fatima_Khan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

I'm really missing Shezada and Pratiksha. Although the new Armaan is also a good actor, for some reason their scenes just aren't clicking for me. Same with the new actress playing Ruhi, she seems to be a good actress but with Abhira, the scenes don't have the same impact. Hopefully, with time, they flow better. I know this might not be a popular opinion but I really do just miss the old actors

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I don't care about Pratikshya! But I am definitely missing Sheh as Ar.

I stopped watching after trying to watch the first two epi with the new Ar. After a long time I really liked a ITV couple, sad that it ended so soon!

Not original magic but its morality lost

Peepa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Episode bhi shi se shoot nhi kr rhe. Koi connection hi nhi h scenes me. Episode me Thahrav hi nhi h.. Like just bhaag rhe h.. Bhot boring lg rhe h n Twitter par fans bol rhe h tq God Sheh chala gya usse act krna nhi aata tha. Like seriously. Koi itna andha kaisa ho skta h.. Offscreen wo jaisa b ho onscreen wo best tha 🥺

Miss My OG Abhimaan 😭😭😭

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Networker 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 8

Team Sharmas

Show has been on same storyline with or without actors and that's why "Magic" lost. 5 months into generation with absolutely 0 progression in plot. 

Abhira falling in love ain't a big deal to call it a "Progression". Only and only progress I see at this point is Vidhya... Till she doesn't flip! 

Oishiii thumbnail

That I know! But I was enjoying Abhimaan. Was excited to see their story or progress.

That has been ruined with the new cast!

But again it's just a show. I stopped watching yrrkkh.  and waiting some other show to catch my attention. 

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Show has been on same storyline with or without actors and that's why "Magic" lost. 5 months into generation with absolutely 0 progression in plot. 

Abhira falling in love ain't a big deal to call it a "Progression". Only and only progress I see at this point is Vidhya... Till she doesn't flip! 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Oishiii

That I know! But I was enjoying Abhimaan. Was excited to see their story or progress.

That has been ruined with the new cast!

But again it's just a show. I stopped watching yrrkkh.  and waiting some other show to catch my attention. 

Try Imlie and Doree smiley36... I found this show boring since long... So, actors replacement didn't bother me.

But yeah, DKP has pH seems to be unpredictable and can do kuch bhi to prove show is bigger than blah blah... 

Oishiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Try Imlie and Doree smiley36... I found this show boring since long... So, actors replacement didn't bother me.

But yeah, DKP has pH seems to be unpredictable and can do kuch bhi to prove show is bigger than blah blah... 

Doree you mean doriyaan? I tried! That show has another level of toxicity.

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Nothing is original in this show now everything is copied from ither shows,even they don't have story as of now.They Changed Naitik,They Have issues with Male lead always in every season somehow.This Show was laways about female leads,Unhe Ghanta kisi male lead se fark nahi padta mare ya jiye.They did Injustice with Charachter of Naitik When Season 2 started Naitik Was disappeard Slowly slowly,They did Same with Karthik Charachter So the actor took decision toh left the show, Now they are doing same with Armaan.

One thung That I Notice that Yrkkh mein toh male lead ko female lead se pyar hota hai na Ha ki nahi Sabse pehle Naitik Love Akshara,Fir karthik love Naira.Fir Kuch time baad female lead ko unse jakar pyar hota hai,pehle male lead ko hi hota aaya hai.Ab kya ho raha h Abhira ko Armaan se pyar ho gaya hai But Armaan abhi bhi jimedari jimedari kar raha hai yani Armaan ko bahu baad mein pyar realize hoga that's a change . It mean Ki Us time tak Armaan ka ek hi shade hoga.

edited S3 mentions

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Oishiii

Doree you mean doriyaan? I tried! That show has another level of toxicity.

No no noo.... 

I meant Doree on colors. Not that show is any less toxic but it doesn't have unnecessary triangles and rectangles and stuff. Little girl is adorable and it's also doing well on trps..