Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Cos I'm lost for words now. smiley36

And don't pay attention to the usual culprits trying to spoil our fun smiley31

You are my friend that I can easily say to you 'Ghir ne dho tum muje, Ghir ne dho, Ghir ne dho tum muje - Mera sagar sambhaal lo'.

Sagar as in Coke Zero yeah.. lol

I'm gonna say it here too - and later fully in the Private forum.

Your song - was just - Wow - the hardest song - yet you handled it with such ease.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you so much yaar,

How are you. I hope you are keeping good. Did u go into the BB house?

smiley31smiley27

I'm good. Apne ghar jane ki fursat nahi milti BB Kahan se jayenge smiley37

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Happy birthday πŸŽ‚

Thank you Roni smiley31smiley27

Thanks a lot Pete. Hop u are okay.

smiley27smiley31

CID-fan-394 thumbnail

Thanks a lot Pete. Hop u are okay.

smiley27smiley31

Yeah i am ok smiley1

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Aw Cari, thank you so much for your sweet reply. I should be the one writing all these nice things, but I’m roaming around Korea right now and typed a quick message.

You’re an absolute sweetheart, incredibly thoughtful and considerate. Thank you for always checking up on me and making sure that I’m okay. I’ll never forget your kindness, it means the world to me. Love you girlie smiley31smiley27

smiley31smiley27

I hope you have been enjoying your trip.

We have a connection to some people, if they are happy we feel happy, if they are sad we feel their sadness.. you are of of those persons, I will always be there and check up on you.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Akshaykumar GIFs | Tenor

Yes you have the name correct. Carizma. That's why I hate it when people add H in it - changes the pronunciation.

Tum aye bahar ayi, Par koi gift nahin ayi.. why?

Lol - u been wishing me all week - smiley37

I just noticed you added H in ma name.

Let me think what shall I do with you HEnna? smiley36

Thanks a lot doll - U are a gem.. always Thanks for everything. Ur totally awesome. I love our banters, esp the ones where U then fall asleep - and I talk to myself. smiley19smiley36

Always be U - U are amazing and loved by all. Always very hard working amd organising things and stuff.. and also you give the easiest Maths tests. I for one deffo appreciate that. smiley17smiley36

Thanks Hinna smiley31smiley27smiley31smiley27

Meri birthday pe wish bhi nahi kiya aur mujhse gift maang rahi hai. Besharam.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Kuch nahi milega

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Meri birthday pe wish bhi nahi kiya aur mujhse gift maang rahi hai. Besharam.πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί Kuch nahi milega

I was considered a forum villain back them. Lol. How cud I walk in and steal the show amd your thunder. Lol

smiley37

Thank you much Samandhar ki hawa.

What a lovely card.

So lively, I actually tried catching the hearts.

Thanks so much..

smiley31smiley27smiley31smiley27

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Bitstrips was real fun on FB. I enjoyed a lot there. It is a milestone to be still in touch after these years and I am glad we've made it this far. I hope, he returns back. Subah ka bhula agar sham ko ghar aajaye toh usse bhula nhi kehte. Megan Fox ki laalach deke he try karna padega. LOL.

Munna toh munna hai, can't comment. Angry reaction de maarega sidha. Angry young man.

You're most welcome, Cari. Have fun!

Thanks again yaar.

By the way where is my gift.

Look how FF brought me a little piece of my paradise to me.. learn from her. smiley17

Lol.. when he comes back he's getting another sending off with a chappal. Lol