Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

Humka tho freshcreamwa and chocolate cake eeko saath ma bohoot pasand hai re. Tu humar birthday ma, ek dum sahi cake le abo beta. tu humka khoob janath gawa. smiley31

Oh Gosh, when I first met u - I thought you are a forum troll bec of ur UN. Then instantly I saw your serious side which was you saying 'If trolling people is an idea of fun, I rather be boring'.

And that's who U are Nathu. You are a good person and I always have you by my side. You are always there to say the right thing at the right time. We can talk about anything, serious stuff, funny stuff. My gosh have the great laughs the Noran sisters epicness. smiley37

We create our own fun and you teach me how to sing and all. You are an 'perfect' friend. Friends as they should be. You never expect anything in return. You always encourage my positivity. There is always a good vibe and good energy around our grp.

Regarding your gift - I didn't even think that was the gift that was coming. I am awed. I will review that at our private adda. I am so touched.

lol - That quote is so custom made for me. Perfect.

It's true how we just became friends - just like that. I saw you, I could see the real you. I am a rebel - I saw the rebel in you.

I'm a rebel - someone calls me a name - uncalled for.. I will give them the behaviour to match that name, No this is what it is if I was like U said I am. and believe you me - they cannot withstand it.

I can't wait to treasure hint the private forum for all my gifts.

Thank you so much. I know how much you have been looking forward to my birthday - even more than me.

Ur awesome Nathu... smiley31smiley31smiley27

Cos I'm lost for words now. smiley36

And don't pay attention to the usual culprits trying to spoil our fun smiley31

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Happy birthdayyy, Carisma!

Tum jeeyo hazaron saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar 🎈

Ohophelia smiley31smiley27

What a beautiful wish.

That's so sweet - U want me to live forever..

Thanks a lot hun... xx

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dear Carisma, I just entered your party and stumbled about your post to Nathu...aaaahhhhh, that's you!!! smiley27smiley27smiley27

We didn't met since some time but that doesn't hinder me to give you a tight, tight smiley31 and my heartfelt wishes for the next year of your life: deep joy you feel and sincere love coming to you...each day at some moment of the day! You give so much joy and love to others...you're a rare gem smiley1 ...and super cool, too smiley16

Love you!

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

Ohophelia smiley31smiley27

What a beautiful wish.

That's so sweet - U want me to live forever..

Thanks a lot hun... xx

I'm wishing you to live your life to the fullest and wishing your year to have 500 days worth of memories, not just 365. Atleast that's how I understood the song. smiley36

Have a great year dude - eat well, laugh loud and live big!

Originally posted by: Alpenliebe

Many many happy returns of the day Cari dear πŸŽ‰πŸŒΉπŸ°πŸŽ‚one of my most favourite member here β™₯️

Thank you so much yaar smiley31smiley27

Believe U me.. u also happen to be one of my fav members.

I always get extremely happy to see you.

You are one of the most grounded people I know. Always be u.

smiley31smiley27smiley27smiley31

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Happy birthday Cari 🎁 🍰

This is very interesting..

I saw this some days ago and really liked it.

And ur siggy of Viv and suku is the interview after which I got the whole forum liking Vivian and not just Abhay. VD fan grp formed and I started the UFF Vivian UFF trend too after this.

Gosh everything has memories. Can we go back in time to that time ..?

Know anyone with a time machine.

We lived every moment of those days to the max, yet we still miss it so bad.

Okay back to me, I'm still a star of the day for next few hours.

So.. Thank you so much for coming and wishing mw. Means a lot Diya. smiley31smiley27smiley31smiley36

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

Happy Birthday Carisma πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŽ‚πŸ©πŸ°πŸŽ‰

Thank you so much yaar,

How are you. I hope you are keeping good. Did u go into the BB house?

smiley31smiley27

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Cookie Monster and Elmo smiley36

Lol - U can be cookie monster and have all the cookies. I'll be Elmo the cutie pie. lol smiley17smiley9

smiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

happy birthday Carismasmiley1! Have a great one!

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Nahi karnasmiley14

Aaj bhi nahi, kal bhi nahismiley15 Parso socha jaa sakta hai

Akshaykumar GIFs | Tenor

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Since it's finally your birthday, and I am also here, I thought I might as well wish you. Tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi.smiley36

Happy birthday Charisma aka Carizzzzma aka Karishma Kapoorsmiley27

Yes you have the name correct. Carizma. That's why I hate it when people add H in it - changes the pronunciation.

Tum aye bahar ayi, Par koi gift nahin ayi.. why?

Lol - u been wishing me all week - smiley37

I just noticed you added H in ma name.

Let me think what shall I do with you HEnna? smiley36

Thanks a lot doll - U are a gem.. always Thanks for everything. Ur totally awesome. I love our banters, esp the ones where U then fall asleep - and I talk to myself. smiley19smiley36

Always be U - U are amazing and loved by all. Always very hard working amd organising things and stuff.. and also you give the easiest Maths tests. I for one deffo appreciate that. smiley17smiley36

Thanks Hinna smiley31smiley27smiley31smiley27

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago