Thanks dear. I am fine

Hope you had a wonderful birthdayπŸŽ‚

How is your fortune telling going?

Posted: 1 years ago

Ye birthday girl kaha gayab hai?πŸ€”

Must be partying hard 😌

1140587 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Carisma, have a great one!

Happy Birthday Cari !!!!!..smiley40..Have a healthy and blessed year ahead...smiley31smiley31smiley27

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Happy Birthday Carismasmiley31Wishing you a great year ahead with loads of happiness, success and good healthsmiley27

Keep lighting up the forum with your creativity and positivity✨

Birthday Happy Party - Free GIF on Pixabay - Pixabay

Cupcakes for You! Happy Birthday Card | Birthday & Greeting Cards by Davia

550+ Birthday Cake Candles Pictures | Download Free Images on Unsplash

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Beautiful threadsmiley27

Nichuss thumbnail

Happy Birthday Cari...

May God Bless you and your family,,smiley31

no2pencil/penny

I totally lost the whole post I had typed up for u.. All the tears and all just got sucked up into cyber space.

Gosh girl, reading this message and some others as you know got me so overwhelmed - I had to take sometime to let the emotions take over for a while. Then I fell asleep, then I woke up late. Finally getting round to making some replies before doing anything and I didn't make it in time as you are in inactive mode.

Where do I start, We have been thru so many adventures and journeys together. It's been a memorable lane. You have always been there for me and remember this whenever you need me I will always be there, coz I can never say NO to pencil. You know I love you and admire you. And U know which side of you I am totally a fan off. Lol - I can never forget.

Penny u are my 3am friend. I can wake ur @ss up and U can do the same for me any time and we just start to natter and chatter and go back to sleep again.

U are one of a kind and the way you care for me and others. You are so positive yourself. Always talk common sense, always know the right thing to say.

Never change - we have been together for years and even when we are old and grey we will always still be the same, having fun together, nattering and chattering away about anything and everything.

Wish you so much success and happiness. smiley31smiley27smiley31smiley27

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Since it's finally your birthday, and I am also here, I thought I might as well wish you. Tum bhi kya yaad rakhogi.smiley36

Happy birthday Charisma aka Carizzzzma aka Karishma Kapoorsmiley27

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Hi Cari

From harbouring a bad image of each other to surprisingly becoming good friends, we have surely come a long way. I don't even remember at what point it exactly happened but I'm glad that it did. I guess over the course of our talks & discussions we came to see the real person behind our built up image and accepted each other as we are.

I take this occasion to thank you for becoming such a kind and supportive friend despite our initial rough patch. It's actually very unusual how it all happened πŸ˜…

Anyways on your birthday I wish you a good health foremost. May you be shielded from negative energies and find peace and love among genuine friends who care for you and wish u nothing but the best in life.

Have a birthday filled with love, joy and Fun.. Enjoy my dear. smiley40smiley41

Find your gifts in our private forum smiley2

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Arre... ee leyo, hum to poochhan bhooley gaye smiley44

Ee batao tumhaar manpasand cakewa kaun sa hai? chocolate ya kauno auur? Uu ka hai na ki bhale hi kha sab humai jayein par dikhave ke liye to tumhaar pasand ka cake layek padi na smiley9

Humka tho freshcreamwa and chocolate cake eeko saath ma bohoot pasand hai re. Tu humar birthday ma, ek dum sahi cake le abo beta. tu humka khoob janath gawa. smiley31

Oh Gosh, when I first met u - I thought you are a forum troll bec of ur UN. Then instantly I saw your serious side which was you saying 'If trolling people is an idea of fun, I rather be boring'.

And that's who U are Nathu. You are a good person and I always have you by my side. You are always there to say the right thing at the right time. We can talk about anything, serious stuff, funny stuff. My gosh have the great laughs the Noran sisters epicness. smiley37

We create our own fun and you teach me how to sing and all. You are an 'perfect' friend. Friends as they should be. You never expect anything in return. You always encourage my positivity. There is always a good vibe and good energy around our grp.

Regarding your gift - I didn't even think that was the gift that was coming. I am awed. I will review that at our private adda. I am so touched.

lol - That quote is so custom made for me. Perfect.

It's true how we just became friends - just like that. I saw you, I could see the real you. I am a rebel - I saw the rebel in you.

I'm a rebel - someone calls me a name - uncalled for.. I will give them the behaviour to match that name, No this is what it is if I was like U said I am. and believe you me - they cannot withstand it.

I can't wait to treasure hint the private forum for all my gifts.

Thank you so much. I know how much you have been looking forward to my birthday - even more than me.

Ur awesome Nathu... smiley31smiley31smiley27

Lol - this is the Nooran sister imposter rem?

My birthday transformation attitude be like

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/x8eDcDTeGVA

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago