Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Happy Birthday Carisma πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰

Thank you Raijeera,

smiley31smiley27

Double cake, wow U are now one of my fav guests. I'll male sure you win extra party games..

Originally posted by: wat_up

120254FD-6563-4665-9680-92A562F8F688.gifHappy birthday and nice thread by maroon. He went outta his way to make this thread special. Enjoy ur birthday n groove to the music !! Glitter dividerHappy Birthday Manymore Happy Returns Of The Day Sticker - Happy Birthday Manymore Happy Returns Of The Day Stickers

Birthday Confetti GIF - Birthday Confetti Celebrate GIFs

Happy Birthday GIFs | TenorHappy Birthday Manymore Happy Returns Of The Day Sticker - Happy Birthday Manymore Happy Returns Of The Day Stickers

Colorful Animated Birthday Cake GIF With Candles
Happy Birthday Manymore Happy Returns Of The Day Sticker - Happy Birthday Manymore Happy Returns Of The Day Stickers

I'm so excited to wish you a happy birthday - Amazing Emoji style ...

Happy Birthday Manymore Happy Returns Of The Day Sticker - Happy Birthday Manymore Happy Returns Of The Day Stickers Time to grooveGlitter dividerUgotnerve Bratz GIF - Ugotnerve Bratz GIFs

120254FD-6563-4665-9680-92A562F8F688.gif

Thank you so much. You are so generous with your gifts.

Absolutely stunning stuff.

Last gif dancing girl is reminding me of Karishma kapoor from back in the days.

Your post looks beautiful, colorful and bright, radiant and full of happy vibes just like u. Ur a beautiful soul. Thanks a lot. smiley31smiley27

And Maroony... where was he my whole virtual life. I'm so glad I found such an amazing friend. He's the best of the best.

Amazing and thoughtful gentleman. No wonder the whole of the forum loves him. Everyone can see how amazing he truly is.

This one's for u maroon.. smiley31

The friend I can trust to lead me down a cliff blindfolded. Ur that friend.

Thanks again Jess.. hope u had a great birthday.

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Janamdin Diyan Lakh Lakh Vadhaiyan Carisma smiley40

Tauda bada dhanyavaad ji..mein tha shukar manava ki tussi mere ache dost haan.

Tussi mainu humesha hi hasande ho.

Tu kush re Zeal puttar.

smiley31smiley27

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday cari :) I made it on time lol.

Cari, you have been one of the few people that has been constant in my IF journey - Seen you from.the start, and you haven't changed a bit. Your love towards people and the kindness ( when you want to bestow ) is remarkable - idk how you do it, I get exhausted with few people only. You have got all the typical virgo traits, making you absolute dabaang, dinchak! smiley31 I dont have to mention all the things I feel about you but remember you are amazing and brave, caring and "legendary".

I hope, all the stars align perfectly to uplift you. May all the cosmic forces guide you towards even greater success in your life. You shine like a supernova, and your dedication is unfathomable. Wishing you celestial triumphs in all that lies ahead!

JayaBachan thumbnail

Happy Birthday Darling Cari | πŸŽ‚β™₯️

Wishing you all the happiness in the world, love, success and most importantly good health. As an e-gift to you, Itachi has come to help blow out your candles. πŸŒ¬οΈπŸ•―οΈ

Stay smiling always and enjoy your special day. Xo

Originally posted by: Deadinside

Happy Birthday Carisma. It's been a really long since I know you. it's like almost 6-7 years I think. It was fun, Chaiwaalas & doodhwalas days over on FB. Theboss was gem of a person. I haven't seen since ages though. Hope you're doing well. Have a great one!

This post just made me so happy. You know exactly why. Lol..

Of gosh DI, I think it's longer than that too.

Gosh dem were da days man. FB killed half the fun when they killed BStrips. Meri rozi pe laat maar di. smiley37

Oh Gosh Bossy is .. I was the last one to hear from him, that I can tell U. When he's gonna return, I'll be the first one to hear from him. But he's busy I'm real life. I think they need to bring Megan Fox in BB, and he will surely turn up in a heartbeat. The Charm girls are all doing things and moving up in real life. Which is so good to see. Well Bossy better return soon I ain't had chaiwaalas tea since ages, advance pagar leke bhag gaya and you see safaaiwaala kamchor Munna... abhi bi kaam chor. Lol

Thanks for your wishes. smiley31smiley27

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Happy Birthday Darling Cari | πŸŽ‚β™₯️

Wishing you all the happiness in the world, love, success and most importantly good health. As an e-gift to you, Itachi has come to help blow out your candles. πŸŒ¬οΈπŸ•―οΈ

Stay smiling always and enjoy your special day. Xo

First and foremost. I love u girl. U brought my Itachi.. 😍😍😍

Like seriously, like I am just mesmerised and touched and oh gosh just can't explain.

Thank you so much Fingu. U are the most amazing woman. A rare gem in the world. I truly wish the best for you also. I hope for a future for you where you never ever have to drop a tear from your beautiful eyes.

Lol did u see my Itachi filled wish list from Korea. Lol.

I don't know about blowing out the candles but he will definately set something on fire like he has my heart.. ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Thanks so much. smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley27

You will always be one of my most favourite people in the world.

Edited by carisma2 - 1 years ago

Hi Cari

From harbouring a bad image of each other to surprisingly becoming good friends, we have surely come a long way. I don't even remember at what point it exactly happened but I'm glad that it did. I guess over the course of our talks & discussions we came to see the real person behind our built up image and accepted each other as we are.

I take this occasion to thank you for becoming such a kind and supportive friend despite our initial rough patch. It's actually very unusual how it all happened πŸ˜…

Anyways on your birthday I wish you a good health foremost. May you be shielded from negative energies and find peace and love among genuine friends who care for you and wish u nothing but the best in life.

Have a birthday filled with love, joy and Fun.. Enjoy my dear. smiley40smiley41

Find your gifts in our private forum smiley2

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

First and foremost. I love u girl. U brought my Itachi.. 😍😍😍

Like seriously, like I am just mesmerised and touched and oh gosh just can't explain.

Thank you so much Fingu. U are the most amazing woman. A rare gem in the world. I truly wish the best for you also. I hope for a future for you where you never ever have to drop a tear from your beautiful eyes.

Lol did u see my Itachi filled wish lost from Korea. Lol.

I don't know about blowing out the candles but he will definately set something on fire like he has my heart.. ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Thanks so much. smiley31smiley31smiley31smiley27

You will always be one of my most favourite people in the world.

Aw Cari, thank you so much for your sweet reply. I should be the one writing all these nice things, but I’m roaming around Korea right now and typed a quick message.

You’re an absolute sweetheart, incredibly thoughtful and considerate. Thank you for always checking up on me and making sure that I’m okay. I’ll never forget your kindness, it means the world to me. Love you girlie smiley31smiley27

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Happy birthday Cari 🎁 🍰