Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Hi Carisma Iam Only Watching Shiv Shakti For Now

Iam Fine Hope You Had A Wonderful Birthday

smiley31

Thank you so much, I did Thanks.

A the moment I'm not watching any hindi serials.

Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Happy belated birthday Carisma smiley40

When I first time saw your name it reminded me of Carizma car my dad had when I was a kid, it also reminded me of Karishma kapoorsmiley36.. So enjoy Karishma kapoor songs on your birthday occasion smiley36

https://youtu.be/I6qPySAJWJs?si=GXydDkO2c0bXK-jl

https://youtu.be/ekPjEpWKk74?si=niSanjc2qK2vtbdj

These are the 2 songs comes to my mind at the top of my head when I think of Karishma kapoorsmiley36..

Oh I just remember you mentioning somewhere that you are a fan of Akshay.. Enjoy Akshay song :

https://youtu.be/73P0XInJBDc?si=OSb2ws4liUcGXIVR

I have not watched any of Akshay movies but when I think of Akshay this Katrina kaif song comes to my mind at the top of my head I think I like the vocals and music of the song.. Video I don't think I have ever watched it... Enjoy

Thank you so much - This was really nice. Sorry for the delayed response, had been busy trying to catch up with everything,

Originally posted by: radix

Hope you had a lovely birthday. smiley31

All is going well. The interiors are almost done except for the gym room. Now it's time for outdoor (terrace lounge and truss work, compound wall, landscaping and there is a deep well that needs 39 rings).

Thank you I did. Sorry for the delayed reply.

So I take it you will still be there for a while longer then?

t's really hard - when you are doing the indoors and outdoors all at the same time, Wow u are having a well as well - it will be such a nice feature too.

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

All good smiley1 August was a washout smiley44 everyone was on leave and I was working smiley11smiley36 as for holidays - yep Travelling in October smiley16

That's good. So I take it you are on vacation now or already been. This months weather had been very fluctuating,

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Hi Carisma Iam Only Watching Shiv Shakti For Now

Iam Fine Hope You Had A Wonderful Birthday

smiley31

Thank you - I did. Right.. it usually is best to just watch one show at a time. I haven't watched anything since Nazar. I'm thinking of watching SB 2 now that Viraj is in it.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you - I did. Right.. it usually is best to just watch one show at a time. I haven't watched anything since Nazar. I'm thinking of watching SB 2 now that Viraj is in it.

Ok Good 😊

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you I did. Sorry for the delayed reply.

So I take it you will still be there for a while longer then?

t's really hard - when you are doing the indoors and outdoors all at the same time, Wow u are having a well as well - it will be such a nice feature too.

smiley1

Now I am back in London. Yes, our stay was extended for one more month there.

We do have a borewell but it's hard water. In Kerala in general, having an open well is a common thing in every house.

Edited by radix - 10 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

That's good. So I take it you are on vacation now or already been. This months weather had been very fluctuating,

yep back now after a nice break..its blow cold and blow colder!smiley36 I dont mind cold temperatures tbh..its the wind that gets me bad..

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE BABYsmiley27

Stay blessed, always!!!!!

I love yousmiley27

Have A wonNDERFUL BIRTHDAY

Originally posted by: radix

smiley1

Now I am back in London. Yes, our stay was extended for one more month there.

We do have a borewell but it's hard water. In Kerala in general, having an open well is a common thing in every house.

Oh wow, didnt know u were in London, I knew UK but not London. Are you planning to go back soon? That's good everyone has their own well at least. Whilst ur back, will the workers still continue the work or you normally get it done under supervision? U know what builders are like, esp here. They promise the world before they start the job and then get really annoying afterwards.