Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

If you are waiting for Handa's more suffering, the story won't go that path. For being Harsh on Maan they already. They have suffered more than enough. A person got paralyzed in shock and they lost their business. As per me, this was enough punishment. Everyone is happy and sorted, so no more punishment for Handa's. And Handa's had wronged only Maan and if Maan is happy then no more sadness needed.

We have moved from that part dear.

smiley31

don't want Maan to suffer either but for Annie her brother is her pride her everything,he completely forgot about her and his dadi. They had loss in business but didn't lost their business anyway enjoying your Stories
Edited by deep002 - 1 months ago
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Amazing update 😁

Loved the bonding between the two sisters 😉

Yes the siblings love ki baat hi aur hoti hai

They spend quality time with each other and remember old days 😁 💗

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Amazing update! Last time I remember thinking next one would be where Maan leaves to London alone. Thank God it hasn’t yet happened and we got to see many happy moments between Maaneet. I loved loved loved their romance. Everything went so good and the ending was just what I was wanting to see 😜 Enter Sameera as his secretary and I can visualise how this might go in future! I am also slighhhtly bored of seeing Maan so sweet all the time, may be one or two updates with him snapping at her would spice up things, where he might not understand where Geet is coming from or what her problem might be.. all this in future I’m imagining but its going to get so good I can see! Please please do update soon

Edited by babelicious - 1 months ago
crazymaneetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

beautiful update. Loved to see maan enjoy himself and yet be in control. Sameera singhania...maan ki band baja degi geet

ArhamRizwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

wonderful update

Maaneet had a great family time and geet was happy seeing Maan having a complete family time and enjoying himself with the company of Meera and brij.Yash too got well with Maan.

Maan is leaving for London and geet focus on the project now Sameera has been appointed as Maan secretary.

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Loved their romance . Jealous geet will be a treat and a disaster . Glad Mohinder is getting all fine . Now everyone must hv realised that maybe what they showed outside was different and within the confines of each other they are different. Sameera kyun arahi hai .

cooljigu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing update.

Maan had a blast with family n very much enjoyed family time.

Yash also gel with maan like others n didnt formal with him.

Geet now is focusing on project as need to maan n maan is going to leave London in a week.

Sameera is appointed as maan secretary let see how geet is going to react after kwoning this.

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome part

With fun and love

Truly enjoying the time with family

But ye last me kya

Sameera ki entry koi gadbad to nhi karengi

Waise bhi geet yaha rehne wali hai

Aur maan waha

Hope di aap asa kuch na kro

khwaishfan thumbnail