Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Geet entry in km...

Rahul seems a good person...he felt bad seeing her condition...he tried to talk...but didn't know that she's mute...

Maan put whole blame on her....

&Tell her to sleep on the floor...

She reminded her past ...

That was pity...

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful update poor geet have to suffer here too it's good rahul treated her well waiting for next update

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful update dear 🙂

Just amazing 🤩

Well poor Geet is in a fix & now things are completely changed ... I really don't know how Geet is going to bear Maans attitude

Though I really don't blame him for his anger but Geet hasn't done anything to him ... Maan is completely unaware what she has faced in her house

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Geet is afraid that how maan will react and she is very scared

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

feeling bad for geet she having bearing these kind of behaviour from her families and now from maan side also. Hope he will understand her soon.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 3

Awesome yet so Heartfelt Update

My heart just goes out to Geet suffering so much

and now that she is married to Maan , she has to sleep on the floor

I'm only waiting for the time Maan appreciate Geet at least

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 days ago

It was really sad part Rahul tried comforting geet...but knowing her situation felt bad for her... meanwhile Maan in high frustration hurt her more with words and his behaviour ...now what will happen when he gets to know about geet...poor girl feels more guilty...to ruin his life too...well her past was not that good and her parental house treated her like a unpaid maid... waiting to read more thanks for the PM ❤️

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 days ago

Love In You

Part 4

Past Continued....

The doorbell rang, jolting Geet from her tasks. She took a deep breath, very nervous but having no option she had to open the door.

Jenny, her step-sister, stood there with a scowl on her face. “What the hell!” she exclaimed. “Move!”

Just then Nikita walked out really angry for seeing geet there. She grabbed Geet’s arm and pulled her to the side. “What are you doing here? Didn’t I tell you to stay in your room?” she whispered harshly.

Geet signed back, “Nanny is sick, and others aren’t here, so I thought I should help.”

Rohit, one of Jenny’s friends, looked at Geet with curiosity. “Who’s that, Jenny?” he asked, noticing Geet’s striking beauty.

Geet glanced at Rohit, then back at Jenny.

Jenny smirked and said mockingly, “My sister less and servant more.”

Rohit laughed. “Haha, you’re funny. She’s cute, though,” he said with a teasing smile.

Jenny’s smirk widened.

Geet felt a pang of hurt but tried to ignore it.

Nikita, clearly irritated, turned to the group. “Anyway, let’s ignore her and start the party,” she said sharply. “Serve us food and drinks since you decided to show up here!” Nikita said looking at Geet

With that, they all took their seats at the dining table and began chatting, leaving Geet to quietly attend to their demands.

She moved quietly around the dining room, serving food to everyone. Rajeev took a bite of the meal and smiled. “Wow, it’s delicious!” he said. “Why don’t you join us, Geet?” he added with a warm smile.

Geet shook her head as no with a sincere smile.

Jenny shot her a jealous look... thinking, that bi*ch seducing my boyfriend now.

“Baby, don’t talk to her. Talk to me,” she pouted, “Feed me!” she demanded in a babyish voice.

Rajeev frowned, slightly annoyed. “Why are you acting like a child all of a sudden?”

Jenny just pouted, ignoring his question.

Suddnely Nikita called out, “Geet, is that hot coffee?”

Geet nodded and poured some coffee, handing it over to Nikita.

In a deliberate move, Nikita let some coffee spill onto Geet’s hand and feet. The hot liquid made her wince in pain.

Nikita looked at her with fake concern. “Oh, I’m so sorry. Did it hurt?”

Jenny smirked evilly but Rajeev looked worried. “Oh no, are you okay, Geet?”

Jenny quickly brushed off Rajeev’s concern. “She’s fine. It’s just some coffee. Chill out, babe!”

Rohit looked at Geet sympathetically. “That must’ve hurt a lot.”

Nikita, clearly irritated, snapped at Geet. “Leave! You’re such a mood ruiner. Tck!”

With tears stinging her eyes, Geet ran to the nearest washroom.

*It’s hurting so much,* she thought, her face wet with tears.

She started cleaning the coffee stains and her clothes with cold water, trying to soothe the burning pain and calm herself.

“Does she not speak?” Rohit asked.

“No,” Nikita replied curtly.

Rohit was surprised. “Was she born like that?”

Nikita shook her head. “No, it’s from an accident. Let’s not talk about it, okay? Let’s just enjoy the party.”

“Ah, okay!” Rohit said, understanding her tone.

Rajeev, excused himself. “I’m going to the restroom for a bit.”

“Okay,” Jenny said, watching him go.

Geet winced as she examined her burned hand and feet. *It hurts so much,* she thought, tears welling in her eyes.

“Are you okay? Let me see,” Rajeev walked from behind, gently reaching out for Geet’s hand.

Geet flinched and pulled away.

“I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable,” Rajeev said, looking apologetic. “I was just worried.”

Geet shook her head and used sign language to respond. “I’m okay.”

Rajeev, still concerned, asked, “Can I help you apply some medicine?”

She shook her head again. “I can do it,” she signed.

Jenny called out from across the room, “Babe, where are you?”

He sighed. “I’m leaving then.”

Geet nodded politely, her face still troubled.

Rajeev is somewhat aware of the situation between Geet and the Handa family. He has a good relationship with Jenny, but he also cares deeply about Geet. The party ended abruptly when Nikita received the news that Mr. Handa would be arriving in Delhi the next morning.

Jenny was buzzing with excitement. “OMG! Dad is coming tomorrow morning?”

“Yes,” Nikita replied, He’s currently on his flight.”

“He’ll definitely come with lots of gifts for me!” Jenny was excited.

Geet heard the news from the kitchen while she was washing dishes with her burnt hand.

I miss you so much, Dad. I’m so happy you’re finally coming back. Geet thought to herself.

Later at night, she applied some medicine given by the nanny and then went to sleep from exhaustion.

It was 6 a.m. when Geet woke up and began preparing breakfast—her father's favorite dishes. After placing the dishes on the breakfast table, Geet went on to clean up some areas.

**Some time later**

The doorbell rang.

Geet rushed to open the door upon seeing her father's picture on the door camera. She opened the door to find her dad already busy on the phone, talking to someone.

Geet smiled brightly at her father but he completely ignored her...her smile faded instantly seeing her father’s behaviour.

Mr. Handa walked into the hall, where he was soon embraced by Jenny.

Jenny: "Dad, I missed you!"

Mr. Handa: "I missed you too, my sweetheart."

Jenny: "Did you bring all the things I asked for?"

Mr. Handa: "Yes, I have many gifts for you."

Nikita: "Welcome home," as she hugged Mr. Handa.

He hugged her back.

Nikita: "Did you prepare breakfast?" she asked Geet to which she nodded.

Nikita: "Let’s go, babe. You must be hungry."

Mr. Handa: "Hmm."

Geet felt like an invisible person, someone her father couldn't see.

Mr. Handa: "I have good news to share."

Nikita: "What is it?"

Jenny: "What, Dad?"

Mr. Handa: "Mrs. Khurana of Khurana Empire has taken an interest in Jenny's profile and looks for her grandson, Maan Singh Khurana, the heir and CEO of Khurana Empire."

Mr. Handa: "He made a marriage proposal regarding Jenny and Maan."

Jenny: "WHAT!!!? Eww, Dad, isn’t he so much older?"

Mr. Handa: "Maan is 29 this year."

Jenny: "I can’t marry him... I already have a very good-looking boyfriend."

Mr. Handa: "Jenny, try to understand. You’d be much happier with Maan. He has a lot of money and doesn’t have any siblings or other family members except his Grandma."

Mr. Handa: "That boyfriend of yours, Rajeev, still doesn’t work. He just roams around with you at parties."

Jenny: "Dad, don’t talk about Rajeev like that. I won’t marry Maan. He’s just this scary, crappy person."

Mr. Handa: "I’ve already agreed to the proposal. Get ready to be married in three days."

Back to Present...

The Long Night finally came to an end, and Geet woke up, greeted by the soft morning light filtering through the curtains. As was her habit, she rose earlier than most, a tendency developed from years of diligent work since childhood. After freshening up, she moved to her trolley and pulled out a set of clothes. It was worn and stained.

Dressed in a simple shirt and full-length skirt, Geet made her way down the stairs. She was startled when Dadima called out to her.

"Geet!?" Dadima’s voice rang through the quiet house.

Geet flinched, taken aback by the sudden call. Her eyes widened in surprise, and she quickly bend to take her blessings.

"Good morning," Dadima said with a warm smile as she blessed her grand DIL.

"Good morning," Geet replied using sign language.

Dadi’s smile wavered slightly. "Why did you wake up so early? It’s still pretty early in the morning," she asked with concern.

Geet signed back, "Breakfast," as she began scanning the house for the kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" Dadima inquired.

Geet shook her head, indicating no.

"Then? Ah, do you want to cook breakfast?" Dadi guessed.

Geet nodded enthusiastically.

"It’s okay, we have private chefs for that. They come at 7 am."

Geet signed, "It's okay... I want to make it. I want to do some work," and unconsciously pouted a bit.

Dadi’s heart softened. *Oh no, did I upset him?* she wondered. She quickly added, "Do whatever you like... whatever makes you happy."

Geet’s face brightened with a happy smile. She thanked dadima with a nod and ran towards the kitchen.

Dadima watched her go, she frowned with a thought. But why is she wearing those stained clothes? They look so old. Did they treat her poorly? she mused, a pang of concern lingering in her heart as she considered Geet’s well-being

---

With that, Geet started cooking in the kitchen. The kitchen was enormous, with a fridge stocked full of vegetables, meats, and everything a cook might need.

Geet was thrilled to see the well-equipped kitchen and immediately began preparing various dishes.

It was now 7:30 a.m.

Maan woke up from sleep. He left the study room and headed to his bedroom.

When he opened the door to his room, he expected to find Geet still sleeping. To his surprise, Geet was not there.

He grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom.

Dadima was sitting on the sofa near the dining table, engrossed in reading the newspaper.

Geet entered the room carrying food and began placing the dishes on the breakfast table.

Dadima looked up, surprised. She did all this alone?

"Wow, Geet, it smells amazing!" Dadima exclaimed with a smile.

Geet's face lit up with a smile. Having cooked for her own family for years without receiving much acknowledgment, it was a happy moment for her to receive such a compliment.

Geet signed, "Come here and eat, madam."

"Can I eat it?" asked dadima still amused with her granddaughter in-law’s skills.

Geet quickly nodded in response. She actually didnt know her new family's likes or choices about food. so she prepared everything as per her habit.

Seeing such variety of meal prepared by geet, Dadima laughed, "It's like I'm in a five-star restaurant, Geet."

She then added, "But one thing... I always eat with Maan whenever he’s at home."

"Can you call him?" Dadima asked.

Geet nodded hesitantly.

Maan stepped out of the bathroom after his shower and heard his phone ringing.

"Yeah, Rahul, what is it?" Maan answered.

Rahul asked, "What are you doing now?"

"Just took a shower. Why?" Maan replied.

"We have a big meeting today, remember!?" Rahul reminded him.

"Yeah, I know. I finished everything related to that meeting," Maan said.

"100 sheets of paper? In one night?!" Rahul was astonished.

"Yeah," Maan confirmed.

"Maan, are you still stressing about the wedding?" Rahul asked.

"Do you think it's something I can just forget about?" Maan retorted.

"I know it's not, but stressing about it won’t change anything. Maybe she’s also going through something," Rahul suggested.

"If you want to take her side, then don’t talk to me right now," Maan snapped.

"I’m not taking her side, just saying... Also, did you fight with her last night?" Rahul probed.

"How can I fight or argue when she doesn’t even give me any answers to my questions!?" Maan replied, frustrated.

"Maan—yo-you don’t know!?" Rahul stammered.

"What?" Maan asked, confused.

"She might not be able to speak. I tried to talk to her last night—she was crying. I thought I should console her—" Rahul started.

Maan was stunned. "WHAT!?" He cut Rahul off, unable to contain his shock.

"Yes... I’m sorry I didn’t know you didn’t know. But please don’t be harsh on her. She is—" Rahul began.

"Wow... So I’m the only one who doesn’t know anything!?" Maan again cut him off, mockingly.

"Maan, maybe Dadima wanted to tell you, but you didn’t listen fully. You were very angry," Rahul pointed out.

"Forget it, Rahul. I think I need some time," saying so he hang up the call in dismay.

Maan then remember that he indeed left his Dadima hanging without listening to her properly.

And for some reason he felt bad of how he shouted and called Geet disabled last night...he was guilty for his own actions...

To be continued....

Precap ;-

Thank you so much for your response friends....smiley31 plz like and comment...silent readers plz leave few words after reading...it makes my day...smiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 14 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Past is painful

How his father treat her like that

Hope Maan become little soft towards her

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update