Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 23 days ago

Love In You

Part 3

Geet sat quietly in the back of a sleek black car. Rahul was driving the car while dadi sat with geet at the back, busy with call, giving instructions to someone on the phone.

The city lights blurred past as Geet gazed out of the window, tears streaming down her face.

Rahul glanced at Geet through the rear view mirror, noticing her distress. He knew that Geet was upset, having just left her home. Maan was supposed to marry Geet’s older sister, Jenny, but something had changed suddenly. Rahul wasn’t entirely sure what had happened, but he could see the sadness etched on Geet’s face.

She must be really heartbroken to leave her home like this, Rahul thought, feeling a pang of sympathy. I should try to comfort her.

Rahul cleared his throat gently. “What is your name?” he asked, trying to make conversation.

Geet looked up at Rahul, her eyes full of pain, but she didn’t respond. Rahul’s heart sank as he saw the hopelessness in Geet’s eyes.

I'm sorry but do you have some problems with your throat?

Geet nods while looking down.

I'm so sorry I shouldn't have asked you that.

I'm such an idiot, she is upset, and I made her even more upset now he thought and concentrated back on the driving.

The rest of the ride was quiet, with Rahul respecting Geet’s silence and trying not to make the situation worse.

Eventually, they arrived at the Khurana Mansion. Geet’s eyes widened as she took in the grandeur of the house. It was massive and beautiful, far beyond anything she had ever imagined.

Dadima took her inside “Welcome home, Geet. Rahul, please show her to her room.”

With a friendly smile, Rahul motioned for Geet to follow him. They climbed the grand staircase, winding through the mansion’s hallways until they reached the door of Maan’s room.

“This is your and maan’s room from now, Geet,” Rahul said, opening the door. “Go ahead and rest. You must be very tired. Good night.”

Geet looked at Rahul and gestured him as to say thank you.

Rahul chuckled softly. “You don’t have to do this. I’m Maan’s friend, which means I’m your friend too.” He smiled warmly. “Get some rest.”

Geet felt a bit better because of Rahul’s kindness. He seems a pure hearted person...

She had been bullied and treated badly most of her life, so Rahul’s genuine warmth gave her little solace.

Rahul left, and Geet stepped into the room. The space was enormous, decorated in shades of black with accents of white and purple. It was immaculate, with a large sofa and a king-sized bed dressed in white sheets.

Nervously, Geet placed her small trolley bag in a corner, careful not to disturb any of Maan’s things.

Geet was feeling scared and very nervous, knowing that Maan could arrive at any moment. She had never shared a room with anyone before, and now she was married to a complete stranger. Before leaving, Rahul had told her to sit or rest on the bed.

With courage, Geet sat in the corner of the bed, taking up a tiny bit of space. She was still missing her home.

Suddenly the door of the room was opened and there entered the owner of the room. Maan froze at the sight of Geet sitting on his bed. His face twisted in anger and confusion. Geet flinched and looked down instantly...

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?" Maan’s voice was sharp and accusatory.

Geet quickly stood up in fear... Her heart raced, feeling like it might leap out of her chest.

"Don’t ever think about touching my bed or anything in this room—any of my stuff," Maan continued, his irritation clear. "Like marrying you wasn’t enough. Now I have to share my room with a useless woman too?"

ZeeTV on Twitter: "Ranaji to call off his wedding to Gayatri. Watch to know more: http://t.co/Vq55eqElEl #EkThaRajaEkThiRani http://t.co/0Nq19t8YLh" / Twitter

Geet's eyes welled up with tears as she listened, the harsh words cutting deep. She remained silent, trembling as Maan approached her.

"I was forced into this marriage," Maan said, his tone filled with frustration. "Why did you agree to it? Huh? I’m asking you something! Answer me!"

Geet flinched again, her body trembling with fear. Maan's anger only intensified.

"Damn it! Are you disabled or something? Answer me! You need to explain yourself for ruining my life."

The words felt like daggers to Geet's already wounded heart. She shook uncontrollably, gripping her dupatta tightly, *How do I answer? Will you even understand me?*

Geet couldn’t bring herself to look at Maan. The fear and anxiety were too overwhelming.

Maan just stormed to the other side of the bed. In a fit of frustration, he grabbed a pillow and threw it towards Geet.

The pillow hit Geet’s face with a soft thud. She caught it automatically, the impact making her flinch.

"You’ll be sleeping on the floor since I’m kind enough to let you stay in my room."

With that, Maan left in frustration. He didn’t return to his room and instead slept in his study.

Geet was used to this kind of treatment, but she still felt guilty for ruining Maan’s marriage and life.

Placing her head on the soft pillow and lying on the floor, Geet began to blame herself.

*Why do I ruin everything wherever I go? I hate myself! Why am I still alive if my voice is gone?*

My life was already ruined... and now I’ve ruined his life too.*

Geet silently cried, and after all the tears and exhaustion, she eventually fell asleep.

Past >>>>

“TF! I told you to cook me something good! What is this?” Nikita snapped, in frustration.

She gave Geet a mocking look. “Did you lose your mind along with your mouth?”

Geet, feeling down, signed an apology. “I’m sorry.”

Nikita wasn’t satisfied. “So your sorry will fill up my stomach now?” she said, clearly irritated.

Geet shook her head, unable to offer anything more than her apology.

“Then what? Make me some good coffee. Go!” Nikita shouted in frustration.

Geet nodded quietly and headed back to the kitchen. The routine was nothing new to her. She was used to this kind of treatment.

As she made the coffee, her eyes were filled with tears. She felt pathetic, as usual.

Geet handed the coffee to Nikita, who took it with a satisfied nod. “Much better,” she said taking the sip...

“Look, there will be guests coming soon,” Nikita continued, her voice stern. “Clean the whole house. And after 6 p.m., don’t come out of your room. I don’t want to introduce you as my daughter.” She said angrily.

Geet stood silently, her eyes cast down.

“WHAT? Answer me!” Nikita snapped.

Geet nodded, accepting her command.

“Now leave me alone!” Nikita ordered.

Geet quietly leaves to her room. It was a very tiny little room...in a big castle like home. Geet was treated more worst than some of the servants of the Handa family

Dad when will you come? I miss you. She thought to herself feeling alone. She doesn't have any friends, as almost everyone bullies her. Have done Home-schooled as she rarely goes out because she has to take care of the house, which limits her education.

Geet was special from the moment she was born.

But the moment she arrived, Mrs. Handa (Geet's biological mother) died.

Mr. Handa had always been a family man who loved his wife and family. But after Mrs. Handa died giving birth to Geet, he lost his love for her.

Little did he know that Mrs. Handa had been suffering alone for a long time with a deadly disease.

After Mrs. Handa's death, he hired a nanny for Geet. Three or four years later, he married Nikita for business reasons.

At present, the nanny was suffering badly from a cold and fever, barely able to walk. Her dizziness was evident, and she seemed unsteady on her feet.

Geet noticed her struggle and quickly went to her side. She gently took her hand to support her and guided her to the nearest chair.

“You rest; I’ll do it for you,” Geet signed, her face full of concern.

The nanny shook her head weakly. “No, no, Geet baby. Let nanny do it. It’s my work.”

Geet signed back, “How can I let you work in this condition? You need some rest.”

The nanny looked troubled. “Geet baby… she will torture you again. I don’t want that.”

“It’s okay,” Geet signed with an innocent smile. “I’m used to it. I can handle a slap for you.”

The nanny’s eyes filled with tears as she thought seeing geet’s innocent smile. Sorry I couldn’t protect you. How can you still smile after all they’ve done to you?

“Let’s go. You need rest,” geet signed gently.

With many of the other servants absent and the nanny too sick to help, Geet took on most of the household chores. She prepared the meals, cleaned the kitchen, and set the table all by herself.

But what will happen when he disobey Nikita's order?

To be continued....

Precap ~ Geet's first morning in KM...

Thank you so much for your support to this friends...smiley31 plz continued to like and comment after reading as when part will be pwd protected then pwds will be given to these active readers only...smiley2

as the title suggested..story will bring the flavor of love and hate between the couple...let the story proceed further then you will see maan's attitude changing and how he falls in love with his innocent wife geet....smiley27

I am posting devil's Innocent bride book in three series on my blog because of it's length...I guess most readers prefer to read eBook because of habitual of reading ff...also on amazon you need to buy the membership of whole month or more to read ebook..i just discovers it ..so i am posting it on blog with paid option, also little less price...am*zon couldn't let me drop the price than their own decided by system.

so who are interested plz leave your comments or likes on that thread or pm me.. will share you the link of where you can buy it.

Edited by Mg13 - 22 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update

Waiting for next update. ....

.. .. ...

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

this was going to happen...........known thing only..............

feeling bad fr geet..........wht will happen now..........

loved it..........

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update! Thank you. Feeling so sorry for Geet. She is feeling low and has no self love at all. She has been mistreated all her life and now she is stuck with the devil. At least she will get some love from dadima and hopefully Rahul. I hope Maan gets’s jealous. That would be fun to read.

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 days ago

rahul respect geet's silence n can see her helplessness

geet feel nice with rahul's kind behavior

maan hurt geet badly n accuse her for ruining his life

geet remember her life from childhood which is very difficult

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Interesting update. Geet married to Maan. Geet is treated worst than a servant in her own house where she was living with her father and step mother whom he married for business reasons. Here Maan too seems to be done the same thing treating her the same way. Is Geet mute from her birth.

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, geet is sad that she leave her house with a stranger, rahul try to comfort her asked her what's your name, I think rahul don't know that geet can't speak, geet didn't reply him, after some time they reached khurana massion, dadi asked rahul to show geet, Maan's room, rahul show geet the room asked her to take rest then he leave, geet come inside the room and sit in a corner of bed, after some time Maan come inside saw geet is sitting in his bed, he get angry on geet and asked her why she spoil his life, but geet looked down, Maan gave her a pillow asked her to sleep in floor, not to touch of his thing, geet is sad and sleep in the floor think about her past life, after give birth to geet her mother passed away, her father hate her for that, her father appoint a nany to look after geet, one day Mr.handa get married to Nikita for business propose.

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohh poor geet. Interesting storyline.

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

How maan forget

Geet is mute

I think daadi ne bataya tha use

Hope she get happiness here soon

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail