Romance FF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simranDi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Interesting start! Innocent Geet and our usual ‘gussa vale’ Maan, just the way we like him. Looking forward to it.

jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Congrats for new ff

Nice prologue..

Waiting to read more

Continue soon

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice prologue looking forward to read it mg please send pwd of maid ff i want to read it thanks waiting for your reply

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Interesting and good epilogue

Aan Milo sajna update kro

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting.please update soon

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mouser1

Nice prologue looking forward to read it mg please send pwd of maid ff i want to read it thanks waiting for your reply

maid ff i am going to repost soon..wait for a while...cant post all together...

Edited by Mg13 - 1 months ago
Mg13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Mg13 thumbnail

smiley27Part 1smiley27

"Maan bete, I have something to tell you," Dadima began, her voice tinged with a mixture of nervousness and determination.

"What is it, Dadi?" Maan responded, his tone already weary with anticipation of another conversation about marriage.

Dadima took a deep breath, her words laden with earnestness. "Get married now, Maan. I want to see you happy with a family before I pass away. It would bring me peace."

"Dadima, I don't want to get married," Maan protested, his annoyance evident.

"You are 29, son! How long will you go with your excuses?" Dadima retorted, frustration seeping into her voice. "You saw my medical report. I don't have much time left."

"Now you're emotionally blackmailing me," Maan shot back, feeling the weight of his grandma’s expectations bearing down on him.

"This is not emotional blackmail, Maan. I'm serious this time. I'm not requesting; I'm ordering you," Dadima stated firmly. "And Jenny is a good girl with a respectable family background."

Maan's mind raced. "I've already promised Sam that we'll marry when I turn 32," he lied, knowing it was just for temporary at the moment.

"Nah! I don't like that girl. She cannot take care of you...Jenny is better," she insisted firmly, aware of Maan's past relationship and his current reluctance. . ‘I know you don't talk to that girl anymore...don't lie to your Dadima.’

"I object. I don't want to!" Maan exclaimed, feeling trapped.

"It's my last and final wish, Maan. It's your responsibility to fulfill," Dadima's voice softened, a plea underlying her command.

Maan fell silent, his thoughts conflicted. Dadima left Jenny's profile document on Maan's desk.

Opening the file, Maan glanced at Jenny's picture disinterestedly before tossing it aside in frustration. "Damn it," he muttered under his breath, feeling frustrated.

Maan revealed in annoyance, "Dadima has arranged my wedding. It's in three days." his irritation evident.

Adi was surprise. "Boss, it's serious this time—no date, no engagement, just a direct wedding?"

Maan nodded, his annoyance palpable. "What should I do?" he asked, confused about whole thing...

Rahul, Maan's office manager, chimed in jokingly, "Oh, congratulations, Maan!" You should agree with it..you are getting old

Maan shot him a glare. "Shut up, Rahul. How old are you again?"

Adi intervened calmly, "Boss, I think you should consider it. dadima wouldn't choose a bad wife for you."

Maan fell silent, thinking deeply...then sighed, Yeah...I need some time. You guys handle my stuff for a bit.

After taking some time to process his dadi’s request, Maan finally agreed to the marriage. To him, it felt like an arranged marriage—fulfilling his grandma’s wish out of duty and love, rather than personal choice.

Deep down, Maan just wanted to see his dadima happy, even if it meant sacrificing his own desires.

At Handa Mansion, where preparations for the wedding were in full swing, tensions ran high as unexpected developments threw everything into disarray.

"Hello, Mr. Handa. We will be there in 3 hours," dadima informed.

"Okay, got it, Mrs. Khurana," Ranjit Handa responded, and immediately turned to his wife.

"Jenny should start getting ready," Ranjit instructed urgently, aware of the prestigious guests awaiting their arrival. "We cannot afford any mishaps tonight."

"Okay," Nikita responded tersely, her mind already racing through contingency plans.

Meanwhile, at the wedding venue, dadima and Maan, arrived amidst a whirlwind of final preparations.

"You look great, Maan! For once, you don't look like a coconut," Rahul joked, trying to lighten the tense atmosphere.

"And you look as old as ever," Maan retorted sharply, already irritated...

"Nah, Maan, you're glowing today," Adi intervened, trying to lift Maan's spirits.

"Shut up. I'm already in a bad mood," Maan snapped, his frustration evident.

Dadima, observing her grandson's demeanor, intervened gently, "Don't be like this on your wedding day, Maan."

Back at Handa Mansion, Nikita approached Ranjit with alarming news.

"Babe, Jenny is missing!" Nikita exclaimed, her worry evident.

"What?!" Ranjit's response was sharp, his concern escalating. "She's not answering her phone either?"

‘What the hell! Now what will a say to these many people and Mrs. Khurana.

"Find her!" he ordered.

Nikita's mind raced. "The wedding is in half an hour. We need to come up with a different plan," she stated, her thoughts turning swiftly.

What do you mean!?’

Jenny and Rajeev both are missing together...this cannot be a coincidence.’ She reasoned, her voice tinged with urgency.

How about we convince Mrs. Khurana with Geet instead?

Do you think it will work?’ ranjeet was startled with his wife’s idea.

"We have to try. We don't have any other choice," Said nikita, her voice faltering slightly.

dadima and Maan were greeted at Handa Mansion with forced smiles and anxious faces.

"Mrs. Khurana, can we speak privately?" Ranjit requested, his voice tinged with urgency.

"Yes, let's go," dadima nodded, sensing something is wrong.

Meanwhile, Nikita went inside in search of geet, she spotted her in one corner, trying to help the workers in decoration.

Hey ,what are you doing!

Geet turned to look at her mother, and sign with hands, ("Placing the flowers" )

Come with me...she grabbed her hand with smile leaving startled geet. Because she had first time seen her mother smling at her , she doesn’t smile at her.

Geet followed Nikita into the room, her heart pounding with apprehension as she tried to make sense of her sudden gesture.

"Wear this," Nikita instructed in soft voice as she handed her dress. Geet looked at the beautiful dress and smiled dreamily looking at it.

Geet hesitated, bewildered by Nikita's sudden kindness, This sudden attention from Nikita, who had always treated her with indifference or disdain, had left her confused. but reluctantly wore the dress, feeling a mix of confusion and curiosity. It was unlike anything she had experienced—being included in such an important event at Handa Mansion.

Once she was out, Nikita's eyes gleamed with a knowing smirk. "He will be impressed. Now come with me," she said, leading Geet towards the ceremony area.

Ranjit Handa struggled to explain the situation to Savitri Khurana, he found himself at a loss.

"I'm sorry about Jenny, Mrs. Khurana," Ranjit apologized sincerely, hoping to salvage the situation.

"Why didn't you tell us about Jenny's disagreement earlier?" Dadima questioned, her disappointment evident as she absorbed the news.

"A lot of high-profile guests are waiting. The wedding is scheduled to start in just 20 minutes, dadi said getting tense now.

"I'm deeply sorry, Maa ji. I know apologies won't suffice, but we apologize for our mistake.," Nikita said, her eyes pleading for understanding. "But I have a proposal," her voice softened as she motioned towards Geet, Come Here’

When she stood before them, ‘As you know our Beloved Daughter , Geet. Please accept her.

Geet's heart sank as she realized the gravity of the situation. She signed in silent protest, her eyes pleading for freedom from this unexpected role...’ Is she selling me?’

Dadima’s gaze softened when after seeing geet, a pure angel type of look she has. She was in awe, was struck by her ethereal beauty and innocence.

"She is beautiful but she is a mute! How can she manage to be with my grandson as his wife?

Grandson? I-I don't want this! Geet thought with wide eyes as their talks made senses to her now.

She is capable of everything I mean each and every think a woman can provide for your son,’ Nikita, spoke with conviction.

Geet's eyes welled with tears as she looked down, overwhelmed by the weight of expectation thrust upon her.

Dadima remained silent, grappling with conflicting emotions and the suddenness of the situation.

Meanwhile, Ranjit Handa stepped in, sensing the need to support Nikita's proposal. "maam, you won't regret this decision. We have limited options."

Dadima became thoughtful now , torn between her desire to fulfil her last wish and her concern for her grandson's happiness.

To be continued...

Precap ;-

185056-drashti-gurmeet-as-geet-maan-wedding-sequence-in-geet-hui-sabse.jpg117214-wedding-scene-of-maan-and-geet.jpg04-1441356873-ek-tha-raja-ek-thi-rani-dadi-saves-gayatri-stop-ranaji-wedding-7.jpg

so, here our another story starts on maneet....hope you guys find it interesting enough follow it's updates like my other work...plz leave your comments and likes after reading...eagerly waiting as always. : ))

I m always ready with new updates, just waiting for your response..if I get awsome response to this from you guys...then you will get frequent updates on this along with Saajan... : ))

ps. because of new updates to forum site, unable to put emojis or pics in right places...it will take time..guess...

Edited by Mg13 - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Omg will Maan agree to this

Hope he doesn’t blame Geet in all this

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3