Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: tellyme

hi Chetna,

How are you…?

Getting busy and also not getting very enthusiastic about GF these days.. I know it must be just me but many a times I feel I should go completely on blog. It will be so hassle free but keep shelving that idea smiley36

But will post a new scene here sometime soon.

Hi Anu fine thanks and trust that you are as well. no worries do understand... life gets hectic.

appreciate your time and effort in updating your stories.

update here or on your blog

will always support you

tellyme thumbnail

Scene - 8 -

Pyar Hua Chupke Se - Chapter 39

Posted 16th Jan 2023

Geet was sitting quietly, looking outside the window as Maan was driving on long roads. It had rained and the trees looked even fresh and green as they left the main city. The roads were cleaner. Geet was busy observing the pebbles which felt like moving due to the moving car. Her eyes then got fixed on the water droplets that were falling step by step from one leaf to another. It all looked fresh and soothing. The afternoon sunlight felt sharper due to clean air and low pollution outside the city.

“Seems like the scenery is more interesting than me”

“It’s so soothing and calm”

“And I am?” “Unpredictable” came her one word complain

“Weather is unpredictable as well,” he teased. Then Geet realized they are on some different quiet road

“Where are we going” she turned towards him

“You like the way” “Yes, but where are we going?”

“Then you will like destination as well”

Maan stopped the car in front of the huge gate of his farmhouse. The keeper opened the door and Maan signaled Geet to step in

“Wow….what’s this place. It’s so beautiful. Can I see around”

“Our farmhouse, it’s all yours” He went to the keeper to give some instruction when Geet went to take a look around the farm house. It was vast and beautiful. At the start of it, it had a long running beautiful garden, the center had a beautiful fountain, with classic statues and a unique collection of pebbles, water kept flowing with soothing noise. Then there was a small deck which had stairs which led to a Machan. She went there and could see the vast vegetable garden. Geet picked the binoculars placed there on a small table. She looked through it and could clearly see a horse stable and three horses there.

“Wow” came out of her lips and at the same time Maan slid his hand around her waist from behind her. She held his both hands and removed them from her waist

“I am sorry” he again placed his hand around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder

“Why are you sorry? It was all my fault. I spoilt our special day”

He turned her towards him and pulled her closer “Sorry, Bola na. You know I don’t have control of my anger.” Her eyes filled with tears

“It was our engagement, I was madly waiting for that day. Wanted to spend some special moments with you… kya kya socha tha. And all I did was crave for your one look. Itna Gussa”

“Geet, this is one thing lacking in your Maan. I don’t get angry often but when I get, it’s not in my control”

She touched his cheeks lovingly “My heart goes away from me when you are upset with me. Your anger and my whole world looks barren” he placed his finger on her lips

“Don’t ever say that. I am here to fill your heart and life with love and happiness” She came closer and placed her head on his chest

“Just learn to handle my anger. Once in a while it just props up… kya karoon” Geet pouted.

To her surprise, he bent down and picked her in his arms. “Maa-aan” she felt shy, he smiled and went on walking down the Machan. Geet was very well aware of his one strong arm under her thighs and one one her back and her soft curve pressed on his chest. She was all conscious when their eyes met and to top on to her condition, he winked.

“Put me down,” she said in an ever so low voice. Maan heard and smiled “ummm what did you say”

“Put me down, please” “Why … something happening… any trouble?” Geet pouted and turned her face.

Later he took her to the stable and introduced her to his horses.

“Are we allowed to ride them?” “They are mine now ours, you don’t need anyone’s permission. When we next come, we can ride them.”

All the while Maan was showing her all around, Geet would keep glancing at his face. Maan caught her and pulled her closer to him by her waist and raised his eyebrows with a smile on his face. Geet kept looking at his face for a while, as if absorbing him. She then tiptoed to bring her lips to his and placed a small peck, smiled and looked down blushing. Maan jerked and brought her even closer, held her nape in one palm and the other on her hip, made her bend backward and pressed his lips hard on hers. Geet opened her lips to give him a way. He pushed his tongue inside her and she did the same. They started slowly but increased the intensity and sucked each other long enough to get breathless.

They smiled and Maan pulled her completely close to him. He then turned her signaled his finger to show her the beautiful view of the sunset.

Later when they were strolling in the beautiful farm house

“Thanks” “What for?”

“You got the best ring. It’s beautiful” “I got it customized. Did you see what’s engraved in the inner side”

She looked up at his face and nodded in yes “Geet ka Maan” He again pulled her closer “By that, I handed my whole self to you.” Geet moved up and placed a kiss on his cheek.

Author's Note - Re-Posting only relevant romantic part. ENJOY!!!

For the peace of my mind, I stay away from browsing through the forum. But just felt to browse the forum today to check people's activity. Khair some people never surprise me, they stay same smiley36 Anyways, enjoy the original piece.smiley36

smiley31

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

taahir004 thumbnail

Pyar Hua Chupke Se

Scene 8

The environment was just beautiful from the moment

Maan was driving Geet to the farmhouse until they reached there

I liked how Maan explains Geet sometimes his anger will come up and out

and she needs to deal with it then not get scared

Gold.Abrol thumbnail