Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

Love In You

Part 2

Maan was sitting in the mandap waiting for his Bride... Adi and Rahul flanked him on either side, their teasing grins only adding to his agitation.

"All the best, bro," Adi said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah, all the best, Maan," Rahul echoed.

Maan rolled his eyes, trying to mask his anxiety. "I’m not getting ready for war, guys!"

Adi and Rahul chuckled at his response. Just then, the priest called out, "Please bring in the bride."

Mr. Handa, holding Geet’s hand, began to walk towards the mandap. The sight was unexpected—Maan’s eyes widened in shock.

Rahul, stared at the scene in disbelief. Adi’s mouth dropped open as he exchanged looks with Rahul.

Maan turned to his grandma, seeking some kind of explanation. She gave him a subtle nod, a gesture meant to calm him down.

Maan whispered fiercely, “What the hell is going on?”

He was furious. The whole situation was a mess. Where is his actual bride and why this girl is walking towards him... Not only was this an arranged marriage, but it was also with a girl he had never met before.

Adi, still stunned, tried to lighten the mood. “Is your partner always supposed to be her, Maan?”

Maan shot him a sharp look. “Don’t talk to me right now.”

Geet, her eyes cast down, seemed to be trembling. Mr. Handa whispered to her, “Don’t let me down.”

As the priest began the wedding rituals, Maan avoided looking at Geet. Geet’s eyes glistened with unshed tears, betraying her inner turmoil.

Maan did whole ritual without emotions...even making her wear wedding chain...when it was the time of filling her partition, he looked at her and gritted his teeth, before applying sindur in her mang with harshness. She looked up and their eyes met for seconds before he angrily looked away.

Geet’s tears drop but she softly wiped it away without anyone notice. Her mind raced back to a conversation with her father. How her father had urged her to go through with the marriage, assuring her that she would be happy and that it was for the family’s reputation.

Geet had nodded, knowing she had no other choice.

Please, my reputation is in your hands now.’ he pats her head, she couldn’t see her father pleading... How can I say no to your request father? If I accept your request will you treat me in a better way!? Geet thought

Answer me Geet

Finally she had to nod in yes making her father happy.

Thank You so much my girl, ‘he was happy inside thinking, ‘finally I'm getting rid of you.’

Returning to the present, Geet’s heart pounded as she struggled with her own emotions.

Now I hereby declare you two as husband and wife...’ hearing priest words she looked up at maan shocked and nervous. She just kept staring at him then, He is so handsome but I don't deserve him.

Maan cursed under his breath upon hearing this...he was disgusted by her staring and glared angrily at her, making her look down instantly.

"She doesn't talk?"

"How can I know Adi.."

Both whispered to each other again

And some guests also started questioning about if Geet is mute or he cannot talk

In the crowd, whispers began to circulate. Some guests questioned whether Geet was mute or simply unable to speak.

“Is that why Mr. Handa never talks about his second daughter?” one girl asked.

“Maybe! But why would Maan marry her?

Another girl commented, “How are they even going to communicate? This is so shocking!”

Geet’s eyes filled with tears as she overheard the mocking comments.

Maan approached Geet, his mind clouded with disbelief.

Geet, still nervous and crying, looked up at Maan with a mix of hope and despair as he grabbed her hand, dragged her literally to take everyone blessing.

The reaction from the crowd was mixed. Some guests awed at the tender moment, while others muttered criticisms.

“That looked so forced,” one boy said.

“Shut up! That was actually kind of sweet,” another girl retorted.

As the wedding ceremony concluded, the atmosphere was charged with a mix of relief and unresolved tension. Maan and Geet were now officially married, but the road ahead was uncertain.

Maan stormed off the wedding stage, his face a mask of barely-contained fury. He barely noticed the congratulatory shouts and gretings filled the grand hall. All he could think about was the conversation he needed to have with his Dadima.

“dadima, I need to talk,” Maan said, his voice tight as he approached his Dadima.

Dadima held up a hand. “First, let’s greet and bid farewell to all the important guests.”

Maan clenched his jaw. He wanted to argue, to let his anger show, but he knew better. For the sake of his Dadima’s reputation and the media’s insatiable curiosity, he forced a tight smile and began to mingle with the remaining guests. His interactions were polite but mechanical, his mind far away from the pleasantries he was forced to endure.

Meanwhile, in a corner, Geet stood with tears streaming down her face. Nikita watched her with a cold, unfeeling gaze.

“Good job, our pushover,” Nikita sneered. “Why the hell are you crying? Feel lucky you’re Mrs. Maan Khurana now. You don’t even deserve to be their servant.”

Geet's hands shook as she wiped at her tears, trying to compose herself. Nikita’s words were sharp, each one a sting that cut deeper than the last.

“But look how good of a mother I am,” Nikita continued, her voice dripping with false sweetness. “Stop crying, for God’s sake!”

Geet could barely manage a nod. Her heart felt heavy, a mix of fear and sadness.

“Treat them well,” Nikita ordered, her voice brooking no argument. “Do whatever they tell you, especially Maan. I don’t want to hear any complaints about you.”

Answer...!?

Geet flinched at her harsh tone and nodded again...

---

As the last of the guests departed, Nikita instructed the nanny to pack Geet’s belongings. It didn’t take long. The few items Geet had—some stained clothes, a few mementos from her mother, and some old, worn books—fit easily into a tiny, shabby trolley bag.

On the other hand, Maan was finally free to confront his Dadima. He and Dadima had retreated to a quiet room, away from the bustling chaos of the wedding.

“Dadima, what is this?” Maan’s voice was laced with frustration. “What’s going on?”

Dadima took a deep breath, her face etched with concern. “I know you’re very angry right now, and honestly, you have every right to be. But please, hear me out.” Dadima watched him with a mixture of guilt and resolve.

“Yes, please tell me!” Maan demanded. “Why did you force me into marrying the other girl without my consent?”

Dadima took a deep breath, trying to remain calm. “Jenny ran away before the wedding, Maan. She left with her boyfriend. You saw the guests, the celebrities, the media. If it got out that Jenny had run away…”

Maan’s face turned pale with rage. “That doesn’t justify my marriage to Geet, Dadima. Our lives are ruined now, do you understand?”

Maan’s voice was tight, almost breaking. “I agreed to this marriage and to everything you said because that’s what you wanted. But this is too much, even for me.”

Dadima tried to reason with him. “Geet is a good gril, Maan. She’ll take care of you more than anyone else could. I wasn’t entirely selfish about this marriage. I know what’s good and what’s not for you.”

Maan shook his head vehemently. “I cannot accept her as my partner, let alone my wife. I don’t like her already.” He was already not ready for marriage this early but for her got ready. In return what he got..betrayal..which MSK couldn’t take...

His voice was firm, resolute. “I’m getting a divorce in six months.”

Dadima’s eyes widened in shock. “Maan, listen to me—”

But Maan cut her off. “I’m leaving.”

With that, he turned on his shoe and walked out of the room, his footsteps echoing in the silent house.

Nikita, who had been eavesdropping on the conversation, her eyes widened with concern as she listened to Maan’s declaration.

“Oh God,” Nikita murmured to herself, her mind racing. “This isn’t right. I have to make sure Maan doesn’t leave Geet. I have to do something.”

Maan and Adi left the Handa house together after his conversion with his dadima.

Meanwhile, Dadima, was preparing to leave as well. She turned to Mrs. Handa, Geet’s Father, who was standing nearby with a forced smile.

“It’s time for us to go, Mr. Handa,” Dadima said.

Mr. Handa nodded and smiled faintly. “Ah, sure. Once again, I’m truly sorry for all the trouble we’ve caused you and Maan. I hope he isn’t too angry.”

Dadima sighed, “Don’t worry. He’ll cool down. It’ll just take some time.” She said although she was not sure.

Mr. Handa gave a nod. “That’s for the best.”

“Here, your grand daughter-in-law, Maa ji,” Nikita said with forceful smile as she brought geet out.

Geet, tears streaming down her face, she just looked down to hide it. She struggled to keep her composure as she said her goodbyes, especially to the nanny who had taken care of her like family. Her own family members showed little concern for her departure, adding to her sense of abandonment.

Dadima stepped forward, trying to comfort Geet. “Don’t cry. It’s okay. Come here,” She said, opening her arms for a hug.

Geet, shaking with emotion, embraced Dadima. She broke into more tears feeling motherly warmth...

Dadima patted her back affectionately, “It’s okay, it’s alright. Let’s go to your new home.”

Geet’s tears flowed more freely as she looked back one last time at her father, who was engrossed in a phone conversation as if nothing had happened.

Nikita, watching this, couldn’t help but smirk at the scene. “Be a good girl to them, Geet, okay?”

As the final farewells were said, Rahul, approached Dadima. “madam, we have to leave.”

Dadima nodded. “Yes, let’s go.”

With that, Geet, Dadima, and Rahul left the Handa house. Mr. Handa did not come out to bid farewell to Geet, who had sacrificed her own life and happiness for her father’s reputation and requests.

As the car drove away, Geet’s heartfelt heavier. She glanced one last time at the house that had been her home, now a distant memory of a life that once was.

To be continued...

Precap ~ Wedding Night....???smiley2

Thank you so much for your response friends...smiley31plz keep it up to motivate me further...plz leave your reviews and press reaction...it anyone not getting pm or tagging then plz like and comment because it gets easy for me to send pm to those readers then....plz like and comment on saajan ff as well..I seen response has been highly dropped down there...I couldn't continued with this low response...when I am not even updating on blog but directly here for you guys...

Edited by Mg13 - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

nafrat hai mujhe mohobbat sesmiley27

part 2

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

geet's parents are really are very selfish who get rid of geet in the name of family reputation

as maan is forced to marry become furious seeing geet as his bride

comments from invitees increase maan's anger

geet's life is going to be worst now

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update 😃

Well this is all going to be very complicated as Maan is in best of his anger after Jennie left the wedding deceiving Maan & his family

I really don't know how considerate will Maan be to Geet who is equally perplexed because of this sudden wedding situation

Geet was not into right frame of mind to atleast discuss this with anyone to what exactly she can do

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know how geet felt by the sudden change in her life and maan is really not happy with this marriage and he hates geet hope maan understand geet and her situation

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

How can a parents be so selfish for them she have got in to a messy relationship and they didn’t bother to care about it.

true825 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice update..

Feeling sad for Geet. How can her family behave like nothing happened wiith her and not caring about her at tall. Hope geet gets some motherly love from Maan's dadi.

Wish Maan do not behave very rudely with her. agreed that it is difficult for Maan as well..will wait for the update

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2

Painful Update

Geet marries Maan instead of Jenny

and when Dadima explains Maan that Jenny ran off with her boyfriend

Maan still feels that he will not accept Geet

I just hope at some stage Maan realizes that Geet truly has a good heart

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update dear