Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Sarcasm aside, what's this pathetic depiction of old age homes by SpitobsessedShitShahis. Many seniors receive dignity and care there in the last stages of their lives. On the contrary, these disgusting hags DukhLi are unworthy of staying anywhere else in society, as their kaleshi clan comes and creates chaos for everyone... 

Just like Anupamaa created a scene at the Old Age Home too 😂 Jo baki wahan rehte hain pehle se wo sab pagal hai, inka tamashah dekhne hi baithe the smiley8

https://x.com/vibha510/status/1810552351327138019?s=46

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Feeling really sad for the despicable hags buddha-buddhi DukhLi. Itna saalon se ghar par hukum chalaya aur aaj unki ghatiya parvarrish vaali aulaad ne unko thoda bhaav kam diya toh vriddhashram bhaag gaye. smiley18smiley18

Dhongi buddha and jungly mawaali buddhi who haven't lifted a finger for housework in decades; only spent their time in yelling/taunting and manipulating, are now having to do some work at the ashram instead of being provided free service by their unpaid maids, which they have become accustomed to. This is the peak of oppressionsmiley19smiley19smiley19

Sarcasm aside, what's this pathetic depiction of old age homes by SpitobsessedShitShahis. Many seniors receive dignity and care there in the last stages of their lives. On the contrary, these disgusting hags DukhLi are unworthy of staying anywhere else in society, as their kaleshi clan comes and creates chaos for everyone... 

Another concept burnt down or there is still scope?

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Another concept burnt down or there is still scope?

still scope to burn it down completely. smiley24
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 13 days ago

Some of the criticism of this show belies me. This is the most progressive show in the world, leave alone Itv. Where else have you seen people requesting their unpaid maid to give NOC for sale/redevelopment? Is it heard of anywhere? The way they involve and consult their staff in their decisions is indeed commendable, else people barely care about the impact on them. A debt of gratitude is owed to Shahis for this revolutionary concept of NOC for property matters being required from the unpaid maid of the family smiley32smiley32smiley32

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 days ago

Monday blues rant! 

I had long stopped watching ITV altogether. My account on this forum was created eons ago during kggk/ksbkbt days. I wasn’t active at all and had forgotten that I had an acct on this forum. 

During Covid, a news feed piqued my curiosity when I read that a new path breaking show was ruling the charts. The name of the show was Anupamaa had the face of RG who I recalled seeing in few episodes of kggk (or ksbkbt? Memory fails me) I read the theme and turned on to watch the episode. Then, it was about ~25 or so episodes old. I instantly liked it and was curious to see the protagonist would come out of it.  Just so I could get the full plot, I went back watched from episode #1. This made me all the more eager to see how the FL would solve her problems.  

4 years on …. I kick myself for my stupid curiosity. That is the root cause of all problems. The show was never about solving problems, never about an incapable woman becoming independent or breaking free of the shackles that bound her. Had I known this would be Romeo Juliet type love story stuck in an infinite loop of nonsense, I would have avoided it like a plague smiley28   

Edited by SmithaRam - 8 days ago
strancho thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Monday blues rant! 

I had long stopped watching ITV altogether. My account on this forum was created eons ago during kggk/ksbkbt days. I wasn’t active at all and had forgotten that I had an acct on this forum. 

During Covid, a news feed piqued my curiosity when I read that a new path breaking show was ruling the charts. The name of the show was Anupamaa had the face of RG who I recalled seeing in few episodes of kggk (or ksbkbt? Memory fails me) I read the theme and turned on to watch the episode. Then, it was about ~25 or so episodes old. I instantly liked it and was curious to see the protagonist would come out of it.  Just so I could get the full plot, I went back watched from episode #1. This made me all the more eager to see how the FL would solve her problems.  

4 years on …. I kick myself for my stupid curiosity. That is the root cause of all problems. The show was never about solving problems, never about an incapable woman becoming independent or breaking free of the shackles that bound her. Had I known this would be Romeo Juliet type love story stuck in an infinite loop of nonsense, I would have avoided it like a plague smiley28   

At least you fell just once. I fell twice smiley19

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

WTF why has the EDT been closed smiley25smiley37

Pehli baar aisa hua smiley37

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

In my mind this is what I expect from Anuj: smiley5

Main laila laila

chillaunga Kurta phaadke

Main tera majnu banjaaunga Kurta phaadke

Kurta phaad sab chhod chhaad

Main ho gaya diwaana

RainfallD thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.