Originally posted by: Rosyme

Hey thanks for the news.

Welcome dear

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Kitni achchi sari kharab kar di 😭

Vohi to ek to UM ko paithani saree nahi mili aur jo ek achhi saree thi vo bhi kaat di... justice for saree...

I think UM went on a mission to buy 250 ki paithani saree...🤣

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I watched today's lunch scene again. Pakhi came there to spend some quality time with Virat but actually ended up troubling him. 😂 After Sai left the room Pakhi was like, I'll trouble this guy lol she kept on noticing Virat was so eager to meet Sai. She was actually not troubling Sai. She was troubling Virat only. 😅 She was low key torturing him and Virat was silently enduring those tortures. 😆

When she left the police station she was so happy because she made Virat wait for Sai for such a long time. 😆 It was really funny to see Virat yelling at Varsha for tolerating domestic violence when he himself was tolerating a different kind of domestic violence just few minutes ago. 🤪

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Yaaaar…ab to dedo jungle/hut romance humein 😩

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the news ❤️

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I watched today's lunch scene again. Pakhi came there to spend some quality time with Virat but actually ended up troubling him. 😂 After Sai left the room Pakhi was like, I'll trouble this guy lol she kept on noticing Virat was so eager to meet Sai. She was actually not troubling Sai. She was troubling Virat only. 😅 She was low key torturing him and Virat was silently enduring those tortures. 😆

When she left the police station she was so happy because she made Virat wait for Sai for such a long time. 😆 It was really funny to see Virat yelling at Varsha for tolerating domestic violence when he himself was tolerating a different kind of domestic violence just few minutes ago. 🤪

That yelling was to impress Sai, jo hone se rahi, especially immediately after witnessing lunch date😆