Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: SwatiSingh79

Ghum is OG kaleshi forum

I am participating now but I remember going through people fighting here every other day

Yes I have heard from the members here. I meant after the forum went almost dead. In that forum Kalesh has been going on since previous gen smiley36

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

DT NOTE

Hello everyone,

We see there is a lot of conflict on this thread on comparisons to YHM.

Since it has been established that this season of GHKPM seems to have similarities with the YHM storyline, there are bound to be comparisons.

Some viewers will feel YHM is better, others might feel GHKPM is better and yet others may have never watched YHM and therefore, the comparisons wouldn't matter to them & they're here only for GHKPM.

Let us remind you that all these are valid standpoints, but since this is a forum for GHKPM, we ask that you post only discussions related to GHKPM in the WU/EDT thread.

For comparisons with YHM, the DT will have another thread - please keep ALL comparisons to YHM limited to ONLY this thread.

For now, this thread is being locked since members seem to be getting personal.

Again, we remind you to stay within the rules and refrain from making personal attacks on fellow members for merely having a different opinion.

A new WU/EDT will be opened soon.

- GHKPM DT