Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Moor278

Gen 1 viewers will know that Ghum has a tradition of prolonging such tracks....

There was a fake divorce certificate sign which ran for 13 days smiley29... we were left worried for the cast for their 13 day old smelly clothes smiley39

And then there was hijack drama which lasted for 8-10 days... again in the same clothes smiley37

Kuch nahi to ye tradition maintain Kiya hai Gen 2 main smiley36

Cmon there were so many hospital tracks where the cast wore same color outfits and Blingy jewellery for weeks ..

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
King07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I just think Ishaan's character was going no where. It needs a complete fresh up and instead of going the usual leap way - oh let's give Savi and Ishaan a kid and then seperation for some years and conflict.

This leap sounds alittle better and intriguing with a fresh male character and new pairing, and a new chapter journey for Savi going forward. The show can start somewhat afresh - with having Savi's past as a kid, and another added layers on what has just happened to her now...

I don't think it's embarrassing if your the only one retained as your the main protagonist of this show.. the actual link and legacy of Chaven Family and SaiRat. Hence how the story and business is sadly....IMO.

Even this new show I started on Dangal Tv - Mil Ke Bhi Hum Na Mile... took a 5 years leap just from 60 episodes recently, with a new male lead character Raghav and his family with just retaining the female lead Reva - the main protagonist of the show. That show is doing well and the new pairing has worked. Just a example.

I'm just glad this hostage drama will be over soon lol. I'm ready for a change lol

Also wouldnt mind Isha and Shantanu surviving then Savi has a mother and father figure.

The leap is pointless and having Ishaan's parents after his death is even more pointless as their only son died so what's the point of them in the leap story?

Also Savi is meant to be an IAS officer like her dad but in a year they have shown little progress in that. And after leap, her profession has changed aswell.

The leap story sounds boring and putting Bhavika as a mother character already when she is so young in real age and reel age, it's poor writing.

Whoever wants to watch to watch after leap, your welcome to, yet I won't be one of them. It's goodbye and all the best to all who are going to watch the story after the leap has been taken.

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Cmon there were so many hospital tracks where the cast wore same color outfits and Blingy jewellery for weeks ..

Nahi yaar... vo itne din ke nahi the jitney ye dono tracks the. smiley44

I remember because I used to give updates and had a counter on Sais purple dress smiley29

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Haalim

We moved on & generation 2 audience will also find solace in something else. Generation 3 is in for a ride now smiley37

Haalim, good to see you after a long time smiley37. I guess it was the curse of generation 1 fanssmiley37. Anyway, let's see what generation 3 does to the show. Don't have much hopessmiley37

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

https://x.com/gossipstv/status/1803330992322806187?s=46

New montage post leap

Ghum 3.0 is yhm 2.0…..

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Moor278

Nahi yaar... vo itne din ke nahi the jitney ye dono tracks the. smiley44

I remember because I used to give updates and had a counter on Sais purple dress smiley29

Bright pink sarees every where in the hospital smiley37

Davi shouting at Pakhi , Pakhi still lusting on Virat and confused Samrat ....That was very long too

From house all " Pink avatar " started, it was very long too smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I feel yeh zaroor dubega smiley37

Orphic thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fats24

Haalim, good to see you after a long time smiley37. I guess it was the curse of generation 1 fanssmiley37. Anyway, let's see what generation 3 does to the show. Don't have much hopessmiley37

Hello dear! How are you?

Could be smiley36. They did us dirty. But what happened to generation 2? I thought it was doing well. Last time I checked fans were happy that they are going to get no social distance romance between the leads. Did it happen?

WildestDreams thumbnail

New thread is here https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5356835?ri=6&rv=6570

Topic closed

Regards