Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Rajat should remain the same but it is too much to ask for so I will just treat it like a short story with scenes rather than a drama

One thing I like about Ghum drama is that they don't believe in running the show to eternity they will end it with a blast or mass murders smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

I watch Ghum sporadically.. but when I see people talking of police with Savi and threatening her I .. feel like saying .. tujhe nahi pata iska baap kaun tha .. tu chup ghar me baith .. chindi inspector .. aukat me reh

hahahahhha hahahayay hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahay
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

It seems we will get a promo soon or later. They have shot engagement promo.

https://x.com/tanuthisside/status/1816319656707104829

Little cutie Sai looks more and more adorable and improving with her expressions toosmiley42

When this episode will come , I am waiting

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

These two don't leave any opportunity roast each other smiley36

https://x.com/_moonchild_128/status/1816368536022810924

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

True Ghum 2 .. was not right.. even though it got Trp .. the whole teacher student angle made it yucky

Plus ishan was a nice guy .. but they over did the Reeva angle ..suddenly him switching to Savi seemed wierd ..

Savi and Rajat look well matched .. but they just need to find better jackets for Rajat ..

I have liked the last 2 episodes .. I am happy that Savi bada will get her happy family.. … Aww this girl has seen too much misery in her life …

So true

Teacher & student angle was not good 😐 on top.of that they over did Reeva angle smiley36

At a point it looked totally awkward 😅 a married prof still roaming around with ex .

Savi and Rajat well matched amazing spirit they have , yaap Rajat's suits giving me eye pain but luckily he was not wearing blue towel and T shirt like Ishan ...Rajat better shirtless and off white towel

Rosh4rose thumbnail

IKR

They are hilarious pulling each other's legs ..they make me laugh 😃

Priya5554 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

One thing I like about Ghum drama is that they don't believe in running the show to eternity they will end it with a blast or mass murders smiley37

But I m curious to know ...until when will they copy yhm...I m sure this season will go on atleast for a year or 2 till next IPl or more if trp is stable...and in yhm they had confession and conssumation after 500 episodes ..so how will they adjust all that here will have to be seen ...

Krishna45637 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Priya5554

But I m curious to know ...until when will they copy yhm...I m sure this season will go on atleast for a year or 2 till next IPl or more if trp is stable...and in yhm they had confession and conssumation after 500 episodes ..so how will they adjust all that here will have to be seen ...

Yes it will go on for a year atleast or more also depending on trp...and if the gen continues ahead of that then SaRaj's biological daughter will be the lead

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

So true

Teacher & student angle was not good 😐 on top.of that they over did Reeva angle smiley36

At a point it looked totally awkward 😅 a married prof still roaming around with ex .

Savi and Rajat well matched amazing spirit they have , yaap Rajat's suits giving me eye pain but luckily he was not wearing blue towel and T shirt like Ishan ...Rajat better shirtless and off white towel

Yeah the makers should change his wardrobe. In Udaariyan, he had a good collection of clothes. The color coordination of suits are not matched and colors are bright.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manny_123

It seems we will get a promo soon or later. They have shot engagement promo.

https://x.com/tanuthisside/status/1816319656707104829

Ishu ke papa ne phir se rabbit 🐇 nikal Diya hat se .. well done