Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Yeah that happened much later in the story. I liked the leap story still back thensmiley36, honestly wasn't aware of red & green flags and all and didn't give in much thoughts to that as well smiley37. I just watched it for entertainment.

That leap story brought YHM at no 1 in ratings overall and we got some best performance by KP DT in that track..Their confrontation at police station when Raman realises that Ishita is alive n him praising her without even knowing that he is talking to Ishita was just Iconic..Though Raman was brutal in that track with Ishita n I cursed him so much but KP DT were at their best..

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Nhikia - 2 months ago
Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manny_123

Quick question though. Why did they give more importance to Reeva? Did the actress have any connection with PH? Paki didi I understand what happend. Why did they show Reeva till the end of the S2 lol.

maybe coz then ishvi fans will eagerly wait for their favs to fall in love resulting in increase in trp like most of the time show is interesting jabtak leads ko pyaar ni ho jata uske baad it's kind of boring agar koi dhang ki storyline ni hon toh

And ngl the actress playing reeva was really gorgeous

WildestDreams thumbnail

New thread is here guys

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5358505?ri=6&rv=6570

Topic closed

Regards

GHKPM DT