Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Yeh Mukul ka kal parda faash hoga kya? Waiting for it

Wait math karoji ...He might abscond free....or " Bosales" will forgive him smiley37...Reason simple he is Brother of living Goddess on earth " Akka Saheb"smiley11

Ishan will lie on his feet and ask forgiveness for Anvi smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 1 months ago
Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Maine yeh show dekhna band kardiya hai. Mama - bhanji ka rishta kitna pavithra hota hai aur mama ko kitna respect karte hai lekin yeh Mukul kitna shaitaan hai ya yeh kahu ke makers ka dimaag mein kachra bhar gaya hai. Kya bakwaas dikha rahe haismiley7smiley35

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yes I too stopped long back , I'd Aby thing posted here I will watch or 3 min u tube smiley11That it self unbearable. 

Virat"s son in law , this toxic & shameless smiley29

Viru looks like a " Saint" compared to this fellow 

The paedophile Mama ....smiley7...Pathetic ..they are dragging like hell smiley36

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yes I hated the mama bhanji thing. But he is not her real mama. Her real mama will be Asmita ka bhai. This is some relative 

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Just as Bandit Queen considers she has the first right on all BHOSALE kids her relatives  too have the same relationship they have with Chinmay(absconding like ke Mallya) with the other Bhosale kids. 

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

He is not her real mama, so the track is actually good and showing what actually happens in the real world, bohot si girls ko bachpan se ye face karna padta hai, there are many relatives like him and it's really really complex when it's someone from the family. So what they are showing is what actually happens in the society. Ishvi story puri kachra hai, there is nothing to look forward to in their story

moonwearer thumbnail

I lov d the conversation between Savi and Anvi.  The chat between two friends with no air of condescension but stating in a matter of fact yet sensible way how playing victim doesn't help. One has to say loud and clear stop it.

I hope Bandit Queen doesn't trivialise the whole matter when it is out .

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Execution part is what I am scared of, i hope they end it well, till today I have liked it. Savi initially tried to help Anvi but realised that it's not possible until Anvi speaks up, and today she explained her very well

moonwearer thumbnail

Agreed I too am waiting for the way they conclude the track. I hope Bandit Queen doesn't bark at all and brush  her brothers doing under the carpet.

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fats24

Maine yeh show dekhna band kardiya hai. Mama - bhanji ka rishta kitna pavithra hota hai aur mama ko kitna respect karte hai lekin yeh Mukul kitna shaitaan hai ya yeh kahu ke makers ka dimaag mein kachra bhar gaya hai. Kya bakwaas dikha rahe haismiley7smiley35

It happens in real life. At least here the Mama is not biological uncle, but I personally know a case of biological uncle with nieces. This all is common irl. I am glad makers are showing this track to bring awareness to it which most shrug it under the rug.