Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Sairat had a long journey of 600 episodes together and total 894 episodes..

both of them were not romantic but were obsessed with each other .. fighting with each other , throwing tantrums anger and then cry cry ..

they were not the types to be mushy mushy .. they only were possessive and demanding .. they had a marital life and marital journey.. both of them were forever claiming each other mera pati , meri patni ..

why are you forever eyeing my pati ( Sai to P )

how can you talk like this to a man .. you are my wife ( virat to Sai )

We were lucky for getting to watch SaiRat journey. Even without being romantic during the earlier episodes they created magic.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kashiffai1970

Bus Pakhi ke saath yeh miracle nahi hua and did they remove Savis uterus as well ??

No Savi had a miscarriage ( usual with ITV's FL) then Dr said that she wouldn't be able to conceive so opted for surrogacy then Pakhi threatened surrogacy lady , 😉 Pakhi wanted to conceive Virat's baby so through kand illegally got it , she beaten up Sai by sending goons too

Pakhi was not FL ...uterus removed for " Sympathy track"....poor poor Pakhi smiley37

Rosyme thumbnail

Saw one clip. Reva in uniting Ishaan and Savi and they have changed their dresses and Ishaan has filled Savi s maang.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Miracle baby will come smiley4

Then finally Savi will die smiley36, paving way for next bechari orphan FL smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Bullet for savi was to show her as infertile...first her parents were turned into ashes...she became widow ...now she will crave for child's love. ..

smiley44

Atleast Sai had 2 kids of her own and gave birth to one herself.

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Saw one clip. Reva in uniting Ishaan and Savi and they have changed their dresses and Ishaan has filled Savi s maang.

Then Banwar will enter with machine gun and shoot them but Ishan will die smiley36

kashiffai1970 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

No Savi had a miscarriage ( usual with ITV's FL) then Dr said that she wouldn't be able to conceive so opted for surrogacy then Pakhi threatened surrogacy lady , 😉 Pakhi wanted to conceive Virat's baby so through kand illegally got it , she beaten up Sai by sending goons too

Pakhi was not FL ...uterus removed for " Sympathy track"....poor poor Pakhi smiley37

Lol I know Ghum 1 but was asking about Savi who got hit by a bullet, was her uterus damaged or removed, i havent seen todays episode yet
Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashiffai1970

Lol I know Ghum 1 but was asking about Savi who got hit by a bullet, was her uterus damaged or removed, i havent seen todays episode yet

No idea ...some body doubted it ...Savi might end up infertile since 😕 speculation only but can be true

Rosyme thumbnail

Anyways Savi never shared a room with Ishaan . Don't know what they will do with the 2nd ML.

Edited by Rosyme - 3 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

I cannot explain how funny the new ML looks with that angry face smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37