Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Looks like Ghum is a new show altogether

They could have ended Ghum and advertising that they are starting new show with new concept then copy " YHM"smiley37

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_Best

So other couples before love confession also didn’t have romantic scenes. Sairat before falling in love also didn’t have romantic scenes but fans still liked them. Why is it odd here to make fun of fans?

Sairat had a long journey of 600 episodes together and total 894 episodes..

both of them were not romantic but were obsessed with each other .. fighting with each other , throwing tantrums anger and then cry cry ..

they were not the types to be mushy mushy .. they only were possessive and demanding .. they had a marital life and marital journey.. both of them were forever claiming each other mera pati , meri patni ..

why are you forever eyeing my pati ( Sai to P )

how can you talk like this to a man .. you are my wife ( virat to Sai )

Edited by Aadi04 - 3 months ago
The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Aiyaa this pair all these on screen pairs are imaginary , this Ishan was always with Reeva and even told 🙄 he sacrificed his love for Savi , married Savi

No love was there only there was too much of Reeva The problem started when they vanished Ishanthanu for Reeva !

I don't know ...I was not fond of them as couple

Sakthi a good actor has been wasted on this role

Armaan was shown way more with Ruhi and into Ruhi than Ishaan was ever shown. Ever since he fell in love with Savi, he has been all about her. Rest I agree they should’ve not brought in Reeva, but that doesn’t mean it’s right to make fun of fans emotions who have been extremely hurt.
Aadi04 thumbnail

Armaan was shown way more with Ruhi and into Ruhi than Ishaan was ever shown. Ever since he fell in love with Savi, he has been all about her. Rest I agree they should’ve not brought in Reeva, but that doesn’t mean it’s right to make fun of fans emotions who have been extremely hurt.

I agree they spoilt the story .. the biggest mistake was they did not make Reeva evil .. somehow sympathy continued with her ..

they should have followed the guddi story but that was very unpopular in star jalsa.. so they backtracked

Rosh4rose thumbnail

It better not to idealise these on screen couples...I don't...It looks silly smiley36

Aadi04 thumbnail

They could have ended Ghum and advertising that they are starting new show with new concept then copy " YHM"smiley37

actually that they should have .. and started season 3 .. knowing this ph ki history .. nobody will believe their nonsense

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Ruhi is his Bhabi and was in the same house , they will meet each other always

Reeva was his GF after marrying Savi , Ishan was always with his GF Reeva ?

Who does that , she was always with him 24 hrs

That makes difference a lot of difference

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

actually that they should have .. and started season 3 .. knowing this ph ki history .. nobody will believe their nonsense

This people also will be killed , it is a matter of time smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

haa kahi dekha dekha sa lag raha hai

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bullet for savi was to show her as infertile...first her parents were turned into ashes...she became widow ...now she will crave for child's love. ..

smiley44