Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj jashn hoga. Aaj Samrat ka Holi wala badla liya gaya hai

Bhut saalo se pending thha, finally complete huaa🤣

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

They should do this for samrat also. They are all blind to what P did or what, it’s her karma

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

I like the fact that Sai fans and Pakhi fans hate Virat. 😂🤣

I don't know how people defend Pakhi lol I read on Instagram too that whatever Pakhi did after Samrat's death, any woman in her place would have done the same thing. 🤮 Pata nahi kaunse planet ke women ke baare mein likha usney. 😂😂😂

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I like the fact that Sai fans and Pakhi fans hate Virat. 😂🤣

I don't know how people defend Pakhi lol I read on Instagram too that whatever Pakhi did after Samrat's death, any woman in her place would have done the same thing. 🤮 Pata nahi kaunse planet ke women ke baare mein likha usney. 😂😂😂

It’s so annoying. Their logic is ghum. Revenge I understand as per ITV logic, but she forgot samrat and wanted to play house with his brother. They can’t be adults for sure.

And whatever P is going through she ALWAYS had a choice, she had a choice not to marry samrat, she had a choice to move on with samrat, she had a choice to move out and get remarried like she went to meet a new guy in the cafe, she always had a choice and no one forced her. Now also she has a choice to leave or divorce V but she won’t, how is she bechari I don’t understand.

ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: saa2929

It’s so annoying. Their logic is ghum. Revenge I understand as per ITV logic, but she forgot samrat and wanted to play house with his brother. They can’t be adults for sure.

And whatever P is going through she ALWAYS had a choice, she had a choice not to marry samrat, she had a choice to move on with samrat, she had a choice to move out and get remarried like she went to meet a new guy in the cafe, she always had a choice and no one forced her. Now also she has a choice to leave or divorce V but she won’t, how is she bechari I don’t understand.

Because makers are like bhool hi Gaye preleap mein kya hua, nobody is even mentioning about Samrat , as if pakhi just came into virat life after leap and sai and virat are destroying her life. They should keep on showing pakhis khands here and there what she did in preleap so that these people will not say her bechari. Instead they are showing her mahaan devki, yashoda etc etc.. How a bechari can change the drink to insult a woman infront of everyone.
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

What has vada boy done to a happy go lucky girl 🤣 🤪

Use a girl like a canne and then throw her away..Star Plus’ thinking..

That’s what the person said 😆

Edited by kashmayurfan - 1 years ago