Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sparkle232 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

The best part about Sai was she never back down from kalesh and gave 2x back to whoever telling anything bad about her. She never hesitated and told whatever she wants.

Ghum 1 got high trp because of high level of kalesh it used to serve.

I would say chavans & virat are more toxic than poddars. Sai faced humiliation in every worst way. Ghum kalesh was actually triggering to me. They ruined sai character too after she fell in love. It was always fl getting humiliated by every character and fl whitewashing her abusers. The more toxic in laws/ two timer ml, the more trp. Reason why anupama is number one followed by jhanak. Such shows can have trp but not rootworthy pairs.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadi04

Ayesha Singh did a fabulous job as Sai Joshi and that’s why Ghum S1 was always giving very high TRPs .. and was at no 2 or no 3 … it lasted very well till 900 episodes..ended on a swan song .. the makers gave both a grand exit ..

When I look at the 894 episodes.. I feel it’s a complete story .. which showed nicely that life is not a fairy tale .. you make mistakes and you pay for it ..

The only actress who was doing better than ayesha Singh was Rupali Ganguly

And who was giving solid competition to Ayesha Singh was Sumbul Tauqueer .. the reason we are still gushing about Ghum S1 .. was because it was a fabulous story about 2 alpha leads who were not people pleasers .

People can make daily trends and win countless Jodi awards .. but it cannot dispute the fact the Ghum S1was second only to anupama and the only brief period it was being overtaken was imlie S1 when Aditya ( gashmeer ) was playing the lead ..

Trp audience is very emotional.. Ghum was always known as Sai and Virat ka show . And that’s the reason people still talk about it .

Unlike others which were totally based on people pleasing female leads .

And if Ayesha Singh is not coming back in other shows that maybe because she does not want to .. she had studied law and came from a family of lawyers .. she had her share of celeb life .. and decided maybe it is not her vibe .. she was never comfortable with celeb parties and rarely attended .. I won’t be surprised if she choses to do something else altogether..

but not just Ayesha…Neil,Bhatt as Virat was very good. Neil and Ayesha just had to stand together for the scene to look good. And aishwarya suited pakhi didis role..
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

but not just Ayesha…Neil,Bhatt as Virat was very good. Neil and Ayesha just had to stand together for the scene to look good. And aishwarya suited pakhi didis role..

Agree all 3 were a potent combination onscreen and off screen ..😂😂 channel and makers milked it very well ..

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Agree all 3 were a potent combination onscreen and off screen ..😂😂 channel and makers milked it very well ..

yes ghum 1 was a super hit..no doubt there.😂
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes ghum 1 was a super hit..no doubt there.😂

I bet off screen would have fetched more Trp 😂😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I bet off screen would have fetched more Trp 😂😂

Maza hi aa Jata 😂😂