Posted: 1 years ago

Loved it dear🤗🤗

Awesome and beautiful part 👍

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon 🤗🤗

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Prathana collided with Raghuveer, and the latter holding her was romantic. I loved when Raghuveer recognized her talent more than her speech problem. I loved Manas standing by Ganga against the goons. Manas's mother telling Ganga to be her DIL to take care of GM is cute.

The bonding between Prathana & Ganga is fantastic. Shocked to know both are naagins. I hope they reveal their identity to their lovers.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the pm

Part 2

Awesome update.... greatly written

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ganga and Prarthana sharing about their love life were emotional. Loved the bonding of Raghuveer and Prathana in the office. Manav proposing to Ganga was romantic. Ganga rejecting his proposal was quite natural as she is a naagin. Manav jumping into the cliff to end himself was an extreme step, which made Ganga say yes. Sad that Manav told his friends that he did that drama to trap a naagin in his love. How did he know that Ganga is a naagin?

coderlady thumbnail

Manas wants to propose to Ganga. But he was afraid she might have someone in her life.

coderlady thumbnail

Manas is threatening to commit suicide. Now what will Ganga do?

coderlady thumbnail

Fake love? Does Manas want to capture Ganga?

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 2

Beautiful and so Fabulous Update

MrsNgozo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ooh my goodness how could manas do this to Ganga. I hope he will fall in love with her soon. Awesome update I loved it dear. Please continue soon

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much MrsNgozo,taahir,khwaishfan,glitter_goldie.

Love over lies (Alternative version)Part 3

Manas met someone.

Manas:I proposed to Ganga and she accepted my marriage proposal.First she rejected me.But I did a risky drama to make her accept me.I tried to jump off the cliff in my own way.

That person was shocked.

"What?Are you mad?What if you had really fallen down?"

Manas:That would not have happened.Because I knew that a Naagin has the strength to save me alone and being a Naagin saving me was easy for Ganga.Anyways I have trapped Ganga in my fake love.

The other person:Good.But make sure that Ganga never comes to know that you are a serpent hunter.

Manas:Never!She will never know that.

That person smirked.She was none other than Mohini.

There were Dadi and his father Lalit also in the room.

Flash back....

Manas saw Dadi weeping.

Manas:What happened Dadi?

Dadi:Our astrologer said that our family ..our family heritage..everything will perish because of an evil naagin.

Manas:Evil naagin?

Dadi:Yes.Years back an evil Naagin tried to harm our family.With a snake charmer's help we caught that serpent and killed her.But her clan cursed our family.But we did not care.But now our family is facing the consequences.Your father is a heart patient and I am not able to walk properly.

Manas:For that,the best doctors are treating you and dad.

Dadi:But still there is no improvement.Don't you know that?

Manas became dull.

Mohini:Dadi is right.Doctors can't do anything.Now dadi and dad are suffering.Very soon I will also be sick.After that even in young age you will also fall sick.

Manas:Mom!

Mohini:I am saying the fact beta.

Manas:But what can we do mom?

Mohini:There is a solution given by the astrologer.

Manas:What is that?

Mohini:The grand daughter of the evil naagin has to be given to the Guru Mata of Megha Mountain.Guru Mata will punish that naagin by making her her slave or by killing her.Thus her evil naagin clan will perish and the curse fallen on us will vanish.

Manas became upset.

Manas:But because of the evil naagin,why should her innocent grand daughter suffer?

Dadi:Manas,you care more about that naagin or your own family?

Manas:Of course,my own family.

Dadi:Then don't pity that naagin.

Manas:But how will we find that naagin?

Mohini:We have already found out that naagin.That naagin has a special rare zodiac sign.We tried to find her through her zodiac sign and we realized that she is none other than our home nurse Ganga.

Manas was shocked:Ganga?Just because of the zodiac sign you confirmed that Ganga is a naagin?I think it's a misunderstanding.

Mohini:We started observing Ganga and once purposefully we brought a snake charmer here by lying to her that a snake has entered our compound.Hearing his music,Ganga was becoming restless and tried to hide her face from us.My eyes were on her and I saw her changing into a Naagin.

She ran to a room before she became a complete Naagin.She thinks that nobody saw her real form.

Manas was shocked.

Manas:But mom,how can we take Ganga to Guru mata?She won't come with me.

Dadi:She will come with you if she trusts you.

Lalit:For that, you woo her and trap her.

Manas was shocked:Ganga is not that type of a girl.

Mohini:We know that.You marry her.She won't deny to come with you anywhere if you marry her.

Manas was shocked.

Manas:To save our family,I have to marry her also?Oh no...

Dadi:Yes,you have to do that for our family Manas.So make her feel that you love her.She will love you and she won't refuse to marry you.

Lalit:You need to be a Naagin hunter to trap Ganga.Instead of Guru Mata,even if you kill her as a Naagin hunter,our family will be saved.

Manas was shocked.

Manas:You are asking me to be Naagin hunter dad?How can you even think that I can kill someone?

Lalit became dull.

Lalit:It's for the family Manas.For the family, you may have to do the things which are against your conscience.

Manas:But I can't do that.I can't be cruel enough to kill someone.But I can trap her and hand her over to Guru Mata for my family.It's a sin.But I will do that sin to protect our family.

They smiled.

After that Manas started doing research on shape shifting serpents.

Present...

After office hours Raghuveer and Prarthana came out of the office to go home.

Suddenly it started raining.

Raghuveer:Oh rain!

Prarthana opened her umbrella and walked towards him.

Prarthana held it above his head.

He looked at her and smiled.

Raghuveer:Prarthana....

Prarthana:You take it Sir.

He held the umbrella above her head too.

Raghuveer:Thank you Prarthana.But you use it.Since it’s raining you will need it.

Prarthana:But you also need it Sir.

Raghuveer:I have a car.So I will not get drenched anymore.But you are walking to the bus stop.So you will get wet.

She smiled.

Raghuveer: You are so caring Prarthana.

He caressed her face romantically.She became shy.

Suddenly she realized that it was her dream.

Raghuveer:Ok Bye Prarthana.

Prarthana:Bye Sir.

Raghuveer got inside the car and started driving while Prarthana walked to the bus stop.

Ganga saw many books in Manas's shelf.Surprisingly they were books on shape shifting naagins.

Ganga:You have many books Manasji.Nice book collection.

Manas:Yes.I love books.You like books?

Ganga:Yes.I also like books.But why are you reading books on shape shifting serpents?

Manas became dull.

Then he smiled.

Manas:I heard a lot about shape shifting naagins.So I got curious to know more about them.That’s why I am reading books on them.

Ganga:That's interesting as it's the first time I am seeing a human being who is so interested in Naagins.

He smiled.

She thought: I hope Manasji will love me after knowing that I am a naagin.Because he seems to be liking naagins.

Ganga told Prarthana about accepting Manas's proposal.

Prarthana hugged her: I am so ha...ha...happy for you di.

Prarthana:You say my ji..ji..jiju's name.

Ganga replied with a blush on her face:Manas Gujral.

Prarthana:You ha...ha..have his picture?

Ganga:Yes.Today we took some cute photographs together.

Ganga showed her the photographs with Manas.

Prarthana smiled.

Ganga:Really?I can't believe it.By the way what about your love?The person you love...

Prarthana blushed:As you know he is my Boss now.But whether he loves me or not is still not clear.

Ganga felt sad for her.

Ganga:Don't worry Prarthana.He will love you or you will meet your true love soon.

Prarthana smiled.

Ganga and Prarthana did Thandav happily to express gratitude towards Lord Shiva as Ganga’s marriage got fixed with the man she loves.

Mohini and Dadi hugged Ganga.

Dadi:I am so happy that my Manas chose you.

Ganga was very happy.

Mohini:We always wanted you to be our daughter in law.

Ganga smiled with surprise.

Dadi made her wear a grand chain.

Dadi:This is our family chain and this is yours now.

Ganga smiled.

Prarthana was very happy in her office.

Raghuveer went near her.

Raghu:Today you look very cheerful Prarthana.

Prarthana smiled:Be...be..cause I am very happy.My sis...sis...sister is going to get ma...ma...married to the person she loves.

Raghu:That's a happy news.Who is your would be brother in law?

Prarthana:Ma..Ma..Manas Gujral.

Raghuveer was shocked.

Edited by jasminerahul - 1 years ago