Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 days ago

Surprising that Jay was kissing Bani, good that Reyansh didn't make an issue over it and that Jay realized Bani is the one meant for him. ReyNa dance was romantic though it was imaginary. Seeing Viren Malini Shivangi edit I felt nostalgic as it's made by Faceapp, now I don't have it haha. Is Raghav dead? But u showed him in coma? I m shocked that a doctor killed him. Wonder what did they find. Perfect pics, waiting for next

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 days ago

No.he is in coma.because of his present condition which is equal to death i wrote killed.

Thank you very much.

Originally posted by: salley145

Surprising that Jay was kissing Bani, good that Reyansh didn't make an issue over it and that Jay realized Bani is the one meant for him. ReyNa dance was romantic though it was imaginary. Seeing Viren Malini Shivangi edit I felt nostalgic as it's made by Faceapp, now I don't have it haha. Is Raghav dead? But u showed him in coma? I m shocked that a doctor killed him. Wonder what did they find. Perfect pics, waiting for next

Edited by jasminerahul - 6 days ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Salley

GOLDIE ABROL

khwaishfan

Thank you so much for the comments

Mission Love Part 10

Reyansh and Jay met Aradhana.

Reyansh:Aradhana,we have found out the real culprit.

Aradhana:Pragati is the one.Right?She made Raghav attempt suicide.

Jay:There is more into it.That day when we met Pragati in Raghav's house as his nurse,we had checked his room clearly and found something there.

Aradhana:What did you guys find there?

Reyansh:A photo album.Raghav was with a lady in the photographs.

Flash back...

Reyansh asked Swarna:Who is this?

Swarna:That is Ajay's sister Mehek.

Jay looked at the photographs.

Jay:It seems that she is very close to Raghav.

Ajay:Yes.Mehek and Raghav love each other a lot.

Reyansh:Then where is she now?

Ajay:The night when Raghav got poisoned Mehek left for America for an important medical project.She is a doctor.

Reyansh:After that she did'nt return?

Ajay:No.She is busy there.

Jay:She did'nt come even though Raghav is in this condition?

Swarna:We did not inform her about Raghav as we did'nt want to upset her when she is busy with her medical project.So we lied to her that Raghav is in London for his musical shows.

Reyansh:What about Mehekji's family?

Ajay:She is divorced.Her ex-husband and her son live in Australia.

Present...

Reyansh:Mehek is a doctor and the night Raghav got poisoned ,Mehek leaving the country suddenly made us have doubts about her.

Jay:Then we thought if Mehek is the culprit,how could she poison Raghav.

Reyansh:Then suddenly we remembered the servant Mitra.We doubted whether Mehek executed her plan through Mitra.So we met Mitra.

Jay:After double crossing her,she admitted that she was paid a huge amount of money by Mehek to mix poison in Raghav's dinner.

Aradhana was shocked.

Aradhana:That means Mitra was pretending to be shocked when Raghav was found unconscious.

Jay:Yes.

Aradhana was very upset.

Aradhana:I trusted Mitra blindly and sent her as a maid there.I never knew that she is a witch who will try to murder my closest friend.She deserves the worst punishment.

Reyansh:Mitra is under the police custody now.

Jay:Even though that day itself we doubted Mehek,we hid it from you and Pragati as we did'nt have any proof.

Reyansh:We told the truth to Pragati as she is living in guilt thinking that it's because of her that Raghav is in this condition.

Aradhana:Mehek is in America.Then how can you expose him?

Jay:We have told Ajay Sir ad Swarna Ma'am to call her to come back.

Flash back...

Reyansh and Jay visited Ajay and Swarna.

Reyansh:Sir,you please call your sister Mehek back immediately.

Ajay:But why?

Reyansh:Mehekji is close to Raghav.She deserves to know his condition.Also our investigation has reached a level that she is also needed here.We can't disclose the details now.

Jay:Please do understand that everything is coming to an end and Mehek should be here.

Ajay and Swarna nodded giving a confused look.

Present...

Mehek reached Ajay's house.

Mehek hugged Raghav and cried.

Mehek asked Ajay and Swarna:Why did'nt you inform me about Raghav's condition?Am I not anyone to Raghav?

Swarna:Sorry Mehek.We did'nt want to make you upset.

They both hugged each other crying.

At night....

Mehek entered Raghav's room and stared at him.

Mehek:I tried to kill you.But still you did not die.I won't let you recover.You need to die Raghav.

Mehek took a syringe needle to inject poison to Raghav's body.

Mehek:I will inject it and the blame will go to your nurse Julie.

Edited by jasminerahul - a day ago
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Surprising that Ajay has a sister named Mehek. But have u written it wrong? Because in the pics it's Raghav with Mehek, is Mehek Raghav's sister? Shocking that it was Mitra behind the conspiracy. Oh my God Mehek is going to inject Raghav. Waiting for next, perfect pics Surprising that Ajay has a sister named Mehek. But have u written it wrong? Because in the pics it's Raghav with Mehek, is Mehek Raghav's sister? Shocking that it was Mitra behind the conspiracy. Oh my God Mehek is going to inject Raghav. Waiting for next, perfect pics

jasminerahul thumbnail

Thanks a lot.

Mehek is Ajay's sister.But in the photographs which jay and reyansh found it was raghav with mehek and thats how they realised that mehek was close to Raghav.

Originally posted by: salley145

Surprising that Ajay has a sister named Mehek. But have u written it wrong? Because in the pics it's Raghav with Mehek, is Mehek Raghav's sister? Shocking that it was Mitra behind the conspiracy. Oh my God Mehek is going to inject Raghav. Waiting for next, perfect pics Surprising that Ajay has a sister named Mehek. But have u written it wrong? Because in the pics it's Raghav with Mehek, is Mehek Raghav's sister? Shocking that it was Mitra behind the conspiracy. Oh my God Mehek is going to inject Raghav. Waiting for next, perfect pics

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Part 6 and 7

Forst they were both fighting over Radhi and now they are fighting to sacrifice hersmiley36

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful update dear 🙂

Just amazing 🤩

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8

Part 10

Gripping update... intently written

thanks for the pm

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

part 4

Jay figured out Rey's move and one upped him. Now its Rey's turn to be frustrated.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

The boys are singing the song for her but they can not voice out they like her.