Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Good that they apologized to Aradhana. Both boys imagining the other one to marry Aradhana was funny but emotional. Reyansh and Jay saying to support each other was nice. Wonder whose photograph they found. Perfect pics, waiting for next

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 8 hours ago

Part 7

Interesting Update

Jay and Aradhana decided to sacrifice their love for each other

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 hours ago

Salley

GOLDIE ABROL

khwaishfan

Taahir

Kavitha

Thank you so much for the comments friends.

Mission love Part 8

Reyansh and Jay went to a house.

They started checking the cupboard and the drawer.They found a photograph.

A middle aged lady asked Reyansh:Reyansh beta....Jay...what are you searching for?

Reyansh:Meenakshi Maasi...I had given a book to Pragati.I wanted it back for my case.I contacted Pragati.She told me to get it from her room.

She:Did you get it?

Reyansh:Yes.I put it in my bag.

She smiled.

Reyansh and Jay met Julie.

Reyansh:You are not a nurse,but Dr.Pragati.You are my cousin.You said you are doing MD in Bangalore.But actually you are staying in Raghav's house as his nurse.

Jay:Why are you lying so much Pragati?What are you hiding?

Reyansh:Don't hide anything.We got your photograph with Raghav from your house.

Reyansh showed her the photograph.

Pragati was shocked.

Reyansh:I am your brother Pragati.Tell me the truth.

Pragati:I don't have any bad intention.I am here only to take care of Raghav and bring him back to his life.Because he is in this condition because of me.

Pragati's eyes got filled up with tears.

They were shocked.

Jay:How you are behind his condition?

Pragati:I was a big of Raghav.I saw him first at a musical event.I was lucky enough to take a photograph with him.That's the photograph you guys found in my room.But Raghav did not remember me as I was only one of his fans.Later he said in his interview that he will never fall in love as he is married to music.Being naughty I wanted to break his stone heart which had no place in love.My intention was only to make fun of him.So I started writing letters to him in my friend Poorna's name as I did'nt want to reveal my identity to him.

Reyansh:Poorna is your friend?

Pragati:Yes.Dr.Poorna.

They were surprised.

Pragati:I started sending him letters with the romantic songs written by me.My purpose was to insert romantic feelings in him.But my joke became serious.He really started loving me and he became completely serious about me.He wanted to meet me.But Poorna advised me.

Flash back....

Poorna:Pragati,you are playing with your life.You pretended to love Raghav and he is mad about you.It's better to end it before it becomes too late.

Pragati became upset.

Pragati:You are right.Raghav will be broken if he comes to know the truth.

Poorna:Just ignore him.Don't send him letters anymore.

Present....

Pragati:But I don't know why.When I received Raghav's letter,I could not stop myself from writing letters to him.But I kept giving him excuses to avoid meeting him.But he became really upset.So I finally I decided meet him and tell him the truth.So I went to the Villa to see him.

Flash back.....

Raghav opened the door in excitement.Seeing Pragati,his eyes glowed.

Raghav:Poorna!

Pragati nodded emotionally.

He smiled happily:Come inside.

She got inside the house.

Raghav:I am so happy that I can't express my emotion.This is the most awaited moment of my life.It's the most beautiful moment of my life.

Pragati became guilty.But she smiled slightly at him.

Raghav:Poorna,I have composed a song to sing for you when I see you for the first time.

Pragati was surprised.

Raghav:Shall I sing?

Pragati smiled emotionally giving him a nod.

Raghav took a guitar and started singing for Pragati.

Raghav And Pragati Ki Mili Raahein ✨ (youtube.com)

Pehli nazar mein
Kaise jaado kar diya
Tera ban baita hai mera jiya
Jaane kya hoga

Kya hoga kya pata
Is pal ko milke aa jee le zara

Pragati was becoming very emotional.Her heart was paining due to guilt.

Mein hoon yahan
Tu hai yahan
Meri bahon mein aa aa bhi ja
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan
Meri bahon mein aa bhool ja, ah-ah
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan

He held her hand

Baby, I love you, baby, I love you
Baby, I love you, baby, I love you so
Baby, I love you, oh, I love you
I love you, I love you so
Baby, I love you

and started dancing with her.

Har dua mein shamil tera pyaar hai
Bin tere lamha bhi dushwar hai
Dhadkanon ko tujhse hi darkar hai
Tujhse hai rahatein
Tujhse hai chahatein

Har dua mein shamil tera pyaar hai
Bin tere lamha bhi dushwar hai
Dhadhkon ko tujhse hi darkar hai
Tujhse hai rahatein
Tujhse hai chahatein

Tu jo mili ek din mujhe
Mein kahin ho gaya lapata
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahan

Kar diya deewana dard-e-khas ne
Chain cheena ishq ke ehsaas ne
Bekhayali di hai tere pyaas ne
Chaya suroor hai
Kuch to zaroor hai

Kar diya deewana dard-e-kash ne
Chain cheena ishq ke ehsaas ne
Bekhayali di hai tere pyaas ne
Chaya suroor hai
Kuch to zaroor hai

He lifted her up in his arms and twirled her around.

Yeh dooriyan jeene na de
Haal mera tujhe na pata
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahaan
O jaan-e-jaan dono jahaan

They got lost in each other.

Baby, I love you, baby, I love you
Baby, I love you, baby, I love you so
Baby, I love you, ooh, I love you
Baby, I love you, I love you(Race).

Raghav:I talked so much.But you are so silent.I am sorry.I did'nt give you a chance to speak.

Please say something Poorna.

Pragati moved away from him.She was silent.

Raghav:Poorna,why are you not saying anything?

Pragati:I am not Poorna.I am Pragati.I lied to you that my name is Poorna to hide my identity.

Raghav was stunned.

He smiled:It's fine.Name is not important,you are more important.

Pragati felt guilty again.

Pragati:You don't want to know why I hid my identity?Because I was not serious about you.I was just playing with you by pretending to love you.Because...because I just wanted to break your decision to never fall in love with anything other than music.But I never expected you to become so serious.Please forget me.

Pragati was scared to see his reaction.But Raghav started laughing.She was shocked.

Raghav:I know that you are joking.This is your prank on me.Right?But it won't work on me.I know that you love me.

Pragati got fed up and burst out:Don't be so blind in love.I am telling you the truth that it was only a joke from my side.

The smile disappeared from Raghav's face.

Raghav:It is a joke.Right?You really love me.Right?

Pragati replied painfully:No.

He was numb.His tears rolled down his cheeks.

Pragati could not bear it.His tears tore her heart.

Pragati:Raghav!

Raghav:You should not have done this to me Pragati.I loved you more than my life.I saw a lot of dreams about our life without even knowing how you looked like.But you shattered everything in a second.Why did you do this to me Pragati even after knowing that I love you a lot?

Pragati wept:I am sorry Raghav.Please forgive me.

Raghav:I have already forgiven you Pragati.

Pragati was relieved.

Raghav:But I still can't believe that you don't love me.Because I can see love in your eyes.

Pragati became upset.

Pragati:No Raghav.You are mistaken.Please forget eveything and live happily.

Raghav:How can I live happily when I am already dead?I have become a living dead.

Pragati was crying.

Raghav:It is okay Pragati.You have the heart to tell me the truth atleast now.I have no hard feelings for you.So you can leave from here happily without any burden.

Pragati was relieved.

Pragati:Are you sure Raghav?

Raghav:Yes,you can leave peacefully.

Pragati:Thank you Raghav.You are a great person.You will find your true love soon.

Raghav:It's been proved that my true love is only music.Everything else is fake.

Pragati's heart got pricked.

Pragati:I am sorry Raghav.

She walked out tearfully.

Present....

Pragati:After that I am hearing about Raghav being poisoned.The truth is that Raghav tried to commit suicide.I only led him to this condition.

Pragati cried.

Reyansh and Jay felt sad for her.

Flash back...

Pragati was crying hearing about Raghav being admitted in the hospital.

Pragati:I want to go and see Raghav.

Poorna:Are you mad Pragati?If you go there everyone will know that because of you only Raghav attempted suicide.So you will be jailed.Encouraging a person to commit suicide is also a murder attempt.No one believe you.They will think that purposefully you trapped in love to lead him to suicide.

Pragati:I don't care.I want to go and meet Raghav.

Poorna:Be practical Pragati.If you get jailed,your whole family will be destroyed.Do you want them also to commit suicide like Raghav?

Pragati hugged her crying.

Present....

Pragati wiped her tears and said:But I was not willing to give up.Somehow I wanted to reach Raghav.

Pragati:Surprisingly the senior doctor Dr.Vivek whom I know personally is doing Raghav's treatment.Raghav's parents wanted a home nurse to look after Raghav.Since I trust him a lot,I told him everything.As per my request he allowed me to go there as a home nurse.Again I changed my identity to hide my truth.I want to cure him.I want to bring him back to life.Otherwise I will die out of guilt.I can't live in peace.Poorna is helping me.That's why when you both met her,she lied that she was the one who wrote letters to Raghav.After you all met her,she had rung me up and told me everything.

Reyansh:One question Pragati.Since I am your brother I am asking you.If you don't love Raghav at all,why are you risking your own life to cure him?Don't tell me that it is just because if guilt or humanity.

Pragati was silent.

Reyansh:Pragati!

Pragati:I don't know Rey.I have no answer for this now.

Reyansh and Jay did not say anything.

Jay:But Pragati,we are lawyers.So if you are the reason behind Raghav's suicide attempt,you cannot escape from the law.

Pragati:I know that.I am willing to surrender.But please give me some more time.I want to cure Raghav.After that I myself will surrender.

Reyansh:But what if Raghav does not get cured?

Pragati:No.I am confident that God won't make such a innocent person suffer for a long time.

Jay and Reyansh kept silent.

Reyansh and Jay told this to Aradhana.She was shocked.

She started weeping.

Aradhana:How could Pragati play with Raghav's life?Because of that he lost his life.

Reyansh:Aradhana!

Aradhana embraced him crying.Reyansh caressed her to console her.

Jay became emotional seeing it and walked away.

While walking he collided with Bani.

Jay:I am sorry.

Bani:What happened Jay?Why are you looking upset?

Jay:Nothing.

Bani said emotionally:I saw everything Jay.You got hurt seeing Reyansh and Aradhana together.Right?

Jay was silent.

Bani:Do you love Aradhana that much?

Jay kept quiet.

Jay:Bani,excuse me.

He walked away.Bani looked at him sadly.

Aradhana and Reyansh realised that they were in an intimate position.They both moved away from each other.

Reyansh:Aradhana,please forgive Pragati.She really repents.And I also think that she really loves Raghav now?

Aradhana:What?

Reyansh:Ya.Otherwise why would she take so much of effort to cure Raghav?

Aradhana:If she really loves him,Raghav will recover fast.

Reyansh nodded.

salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 hours ago

Shocking that Pragati began writing letters to Raghav in the name of Poorna. Poorna advising Pragati was nice. Good that Pragati told everything, their dance was romantic. Feeling sad for Pragati and Raghav. Jay and Bani will find love in each other? Perfect pics, waiting for next

khwaishfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 16 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 33 minutes ago

Part 8

Magnificent update... elegantly written

thanks for the pm